NSIT 2021 Result or merit list will be published in the last week of June 2021. It has 85% of seats reserved for local residents of Delhi. Candidates who wish to take admission in NSIT will have to qualify JEE Main 2021 Examination. In addition to it, candidates must satisfy the minimum Eligibility Criteria for Admission through Joint Admission Counselling. For more details regarding NSIT 2021 Result, candidates can see the details below.
NSIT 2021 Result
The result of Term-end semester examination will be declared in 25-30 days subsequent to the commencement of examination by Netaji Subhas Institue of Technology. The result is declared course-wise separately of each semester. Students can download the result from the official website of the college.
Method to download the Result:
- Visit the official website of NSIT.
- Click on 'Examination' in the Menu bar.
- Click on the result link of your respective semester and course.
- Download the result for future reference.
- After the declaration of result, a Merit List will be made on the basis of the marks scored by candidates in the Examination.
- Students in the merit list will be given a Provisional Admission Letter via Email. Consequently, candidates will have to download the letter and visit the specified Institute for document verification and fee submission (through Demand Draft).
- Candidates should submit the Admission Fee and get their document verified on the specified date.
- Also, the candidature will be cancelled if the fee is not paid before the due date.
- Also, candidates should inform JAC if they do not want further involvement in counselling resulting after seat up-gradation.
Documents Required for Verification
Candidates should bring the Original and Self-Attested copies of all the required documents mentioned below.
- Admission Fee Payment Receipt.
- Print out of the Application Form with all the details and signature.
- Print out of the preference list.
- Three Passport sized photo.
- Admit Card and Score Card of JEE Main 2021
- Mark sheet for the qualifying examination.
- Seat Allotment Letter (Provisional Admission Letter)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate
Finally, the candidate will get admission at Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology after document verification and fee payment.
|Name of the Institute||NSIT New Delhi|
|Basic Admission Criteria||BE: JEE Main|
|M.Tech: GATE+Counselling (CCMT)|
|M.Tech (Sponsored): Written Test+ Interview|
|TRF/ RF: Written Test+Presentation+Interview|
|Ph.D.: UGC NET-LS/ CSIR NET/ GATE or equivalent examination|