NSIT is commonly known as Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology is one of the premier Institutes in the country. It will conduct the NSIT 2021 Registration Process. It is one of the autonomous institutes of Government of Delhi with 85% seats vacant for local residents of Delhi. Admission in NSIT will be on the basis of JEE MAIN score. Candidates seeking admission in NSIT will have to qualify JEE Main 2021 and will have to clear the minimum eligibility criteria for admission through Joint Admission Counselling. Through this process, candidates will get admission into NSIT, IIITD, DT, and IGDTUW (Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women). For more details regarding the NSIT 2021 Registration Process, candidates can see the details below.
NSIT 2021 Registration Process Details
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE Main 2021 and satisfy all the NSIT eligibility criteria can register for Joint Admission Counselling.
- Candidates will have to register online before the first round of counselling. No student can register after the counselling procedure starts.
- Candidates will have to mention their JEE Main 2021 Score, along with details about the qualifying examination and other personal details.
- Candidates will also have to submit a registration fee of Rs. 1200/- through Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- Once the applicant pays the registration fee, the candidate will have to build his profile by entering Registration Details, JEE Main Roll Number, etc. JEE Main Roll number will be the students “User-ID”.
- The candidate will have to take a print of the Application form and the head of the school that the student last attended must duly attest it. He/she will have to submit the same during verification of the document.
NSIT Registration Process Choice Filling
The complete process of NSIT Application Form 2021 is given below:
- Candidates will get the opportunity to fill the preference list for subjects offered in the Institute.
- During the seat allotment process, if seats are available, candidates might get a seat of higher preference to the more preferred subject.
- Once the list is submitted, changes cannot be made. Candidate should be very careful before submitting the preference list.
- If a candidate wants to opt-out of the Up-gradation policy after getting a particular subject, he/she can do so by informing the JAC.