NUCAT 2023 also known as Nitte University Common Admission Test 2023 will be conducted for admission to B.Tech programs at NMAM Institute of Technology, Nitte. For B.Tech course, admission will be through NUCAT 2023 entrance exam. The Registration for NUCAT 2023 has been started from 8th December 20222. The exam will be condcuted on 4th week of June 2023. NUCAT is a university level entrance exam conducted every year. The university offers various UG & PG level courses. It is a private university located in Mangalore in Karnataka. There are 3 campuses spread in Nitte, Mangalore, and Bangalore. This article contains all the important details regarding the NUCAT Application Form 2023.
- Nitte announces its entrance exam NUCAT 2023 for B.Tech Program.
- Admission to B.Tech programs at NMAM Institute of Technology, NITTE will be through the common entrance.
- 20% of the seats in each program is set aside for toppers in NUCAT.
- Scholarships up to 40% of the fee are awarded to toppers in NUCAT.
NUCAT 2023 Application Form Dates
Application form of NUCAT 2023 has released by the conducting authority. Candidates must check the given dates related to the application form:
Commencement of Online Registration
|8th December 2022|
Last date of Online Registration
|1st January 2023|
NUCAT 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about NUCAT 2023 Application Form below:
- The application form for NUCAT 2023 will be available through online mode only.
- The NUCAT application form will be released from the second week of April 2023.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form with details such as name, address, email id, contact number, etc.
- The application form will be accepted only for eligible candidates so, one must check the norms before applying for the exam.
- Authority will also provide the correction facility to the candidates from the third week of April 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form will be the second week of June 2023.
- Candidates must take the printout of the application form for further reference.
NUCAT 2023 Application Fee
- The application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee using Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking, UPI.
- Application fee will be Rs. 1000/- for every candidate.
- The application fee will be non-refundable once paid.
NUCAT 2023 Registration
Candidates can register on apply.nitte.edu.in on the dates depending on which Test the aspirant wants to take. The Information Bulletin containing the details of admission procedure through NUCAT will be sent to candidates after successful completion of their registration. NUCAT will be conducted through Remotely Proctored Online Mode on the dates specified in Table 1.
Note: A candidate can take a maximum of 3 tests and the best of attempts will be considered for ranking. A Test registration fee will have to be paid during the online registration process for each test.
NUCAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Qualifying Exam: Candidates who have completed/appearing for Class 12 or equivalent examination in India, with Mathematics & Physics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Electronics / Information Technology with English as one of the languages of study.
Minimum Marks: Candidates with not less than 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and any one of Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Electronics / Information Technology with English as one of the languages of study.
NRI/FOREIGN NATIONAL CATEGORY: Candidates who are foreign nationals, Persons of Indian Origin, including Overseas Citizens of India or Candidates who have passed Class 12 outside India or Candidates sponsored by parents / blood relatives having NRI status fall under NRI/Foreign National category. The admission under NRI category will be based on inter-se merit considering the marks secured in PCM subjects in Class 12.