PAU MET 2021 i.e. Punjab Agricultural University Master's Entrance Test 2021 will be conducted in July 2021 tentatively by Panjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana. The application forms ahve been released on 24 May 2021. The last date to apply is 16 June 2021. This exam is conducted to provide admission to eligible candidates in various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Ph.D. programs in various fields. The exam is conducted once every year at the State-Level. The candidates willing to take admission in any of the courses offered by Panjab Agricultural University must ensure their eligibility before they start filling the application form. Also, they must fill the application form carefully depending on the course for which they want to apply. The candidates can go through the complete article to know all about PAU MET in 2021.
PAU MET 2021 Exam Status
Candidates can check the PAU MET 2021 exam status from the below table:
Punjab Agricultural University Master's Entrance Test 2021 Status
|Application Forms are ongoing.|
|Exam date||To be announced.|
- PAU MET 2021 Application Form has been started on 24 May 2021.
- The last date to apply without late fees is 16 June 2021.
- The last date to apply with late fees is 21 June 2021.
PAU MET 2021 Important Dates
Applicants can check PAU MET 2021 vital dates below in the given table:
|Entrance Test Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Start date||24 May 2021|
|Application last date||16 June 2021|
|Admit Card||July 2021|
|Entrance exam||July 2021|
PAU MET 2021 Application Procedure
Candidates will be able to apply for MET both through online as well as offline mode. The application form will be available at the official website of PAU that is pau.edu. The online application has to be filled in and submitted by the candidates along with the payment of the application fee. For candidates who wish to fill in the application through offline mode have to download the form, fill it with all the authentic information and submit the application form.
PAU MET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the PAU MET 2021 Application form online as well as offline on the official website of conducting authority. The check can the given mentioned points regarding PAU registration:
- Candidates need to register by using their name, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile number, email-id, verification code.
- After this, personal and educational details need to be fulfilled.
- The next step is to pay the fee and upload your photograph and signature.
- The last step is to download the confirmation page.
Through offline mode:
- The information brochure and the Prospectus and for the B.Tech program, along with the Application Form and a printed self-addressed envelope, can be obtained by cash payment from the post offices.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form in person from the Additional Director of Communication,
Communication Centre, PAU, Ludhiana–141 004 (near University Gate Number 1)
PAU MET 2021 Application Fees
Candidates can check mode wise PAU MET application fee which is mentioned in the table below:
PAU MET Entrance 2021 Application Fees
|Prospectus and entrance examination fee (Online)||Rs. 3995/-|
|Prospectus from the counter (offline)||Rs. 1595/-|
|Prospectus through the post (offline)||Rs. 1705/-|
|Examination fee ||Rs. 2860/-|
|Late fee||Rs 1000/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can submit the application fees in the following modes:
- Online mode: The candidates can submit fees through Debit/Credit/Net Banking.
- Offline mode: Candidates can submit the fee through Demand Draft in favor of the Additional Director of Communication, payable at Ludhiana.
PAU MET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the important points regarding PAU MET 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidate should be of Indian citizen.
- The minimum age limit to apply is 20 yrs.
- Applicant must have completed a bachelor's degree.
PAU MET 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates who are willing to study or do master’s in Agricultural Meteorology, Agronomy, Entomology, Extension Education, Food Technology, Forestry, Horticulture (Floriculture & Landscaping), Horticulture (Fruit Science), Horticulture (Vegetable Science), Plant Breeding & Genetics, Plant Pathology, Soil Science, Biotechnology, can take the aster’s entrance test. Admission to the Master’s Programme will be now made through the MET (Master’s Entrance Test) 2021.
PAU MET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download their PAU MET 2021 Admit Card from the Panjab Agricultural University official website. Check all essential information related to the PAU MET hall ticket:
- Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website, the authority will not send the hall ticket via post or SMS.
- For downloading the PAU admit card, candidates have to log in with their registration ID and password.
- Candidates need to enter some required details.
- Candidates should check their admit card carefully and ensure that every detail that admits card contain such as exam day and time, centre name and address and so on.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of their admit card for examination and must carry it in the examination hall along with government photo ID proof.
PAU MET 2021 Result
The result for PAU will be released online mode on the official website. It is expected that the PAU 2021 result will be declared tentatively in July 2021.
- Candidates will have to go and check the result that will be put up on the notice board in Thapar hall or they can also check their result from the university website pau.edu.
- The result will not be the final round of selection of the candidate, after the declaration of the result candidates who will qualify will have to attend the counselling round at the university.
The result will be declared in the form of a list mentioning the qualified candidates roll number and rank obtained.
PAU MET 2021 Selection Process
Candidates who will clear PU MET 2021 exam will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates called for the GD-PI are around eight times that of the total number of seats available for MBA courses in each category. Check the PU MET 2021 selection criteria weightage to prepare the merit list below-
- PU MET Written Test: 85%
- Group Discussion: 7.5%
- Personal Interview: 7.5%
PAU MET 2021 Counselling
For the counseling round, candidates will have to download a form that will be available on the official website after the declaration of the result.
- The counseling portal " https://counselling.pau.edu/ " will open from August 2021.
- The candidates who will be selected have to deposit the full fee at the time of counseling.
- The candidates will get the course as per seat availability.
- The candidates who appeared or are appearing in the qualifying examination can apply but they must produce original mark sheets of qualifying examination result at the time of counselling failing which their candidature will not be considered for counselling.
- Further, the admission will be subject to scrutinizing of original certificates at the time of counseling.
PAU MET 2021 Highlights
Get the summary of PAU MET 2021 nearby;
About Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) was established in the year 1962 in the state of Punjab. It is Asia's largest university & the nation's third-oldest agricultural university. The Punjab Agricultural University now has four constituent colleges, viz.
- College of Agriculture
- College of Agricultural Engineering
- College of Community science
- College of Basic Sciences & Humanities.
The university offers five bachelor's degrees, 51 master's degrees, and 42 doctorate programs in 50 departments of five constituent colleges. Also, it offers a Bachelor of Education program and five Diploma programs in its four constituent colleges:
- College of Agriculture
- College of Horticulture and Forestry
- College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology
- College of Home Science
- College of Basic Sciences and Humanities
In 1988 the university switched from the trimester to semester system and in 1993 it switched from the letter grade system to a 10.00 credit point average system.