PAU MET 2022 Result will be declared in August 2022 tentatively in an online mode and on the notice board for offline mode. Punjab Agricultural University Masters Entrance Test Result for qualified candidates with their roll numbers will be published online. The university will also publish a white registration form along with the entrance test result. The applicants are required to download the white form and fill in details in it at the time of counselling. Based on the merit list and rank list, the applicants will be selected for the counselling session. The merit list for admission to various UG, PG and PhD programs will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination. Read the complete article to know more about Punjab Agriculture University MET 2022 Result.
PAU MET 2022 Result Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events for Punjab Agriculture University MET Result 2022 from the below-given table:
PAU MET 2022 Result
|Events||MET Result Dates(Tentative)|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
|Result Date||August 2022|
The above dates are tentative. The official dates will be updated once announced by the Authority for PAU MET 2022 session.
PAU MET 2022 Result
Applicants can check PAU result important points below in the given points:
- The MET result will be notified by the Registrar and will be displayed on the notice board in Thapar Hall and also on the University website i.e. www.pau.edu.
Qualified candidates will be called for counselling and they must have to reach the venue on the scheduled date and time as per counselling schedule given in the prospectus or uploaded on website with the result of entrance test.
- Candidates must note that no separate information will be sent.
- Candidates are advised to take a print of the result for future references.
How to Download PAU MET 2022 Result?
Candidates must follow the below-given steps to download the PAU MET 2022 scorecard:
- Visit the official website of PAU.
- Applicants need to choose their courses and category and then click on the link.
- Then a pdf file will open then press Ctrl+F and enter the roll number. If the roll number will be there in the list, it will be highlighted.
- Take a print of it for further process.
PAU MET 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection of the applicants will be based on the marks obtained in the PAU MET 2022 entrance examination.
- Candidates need to obtain a minimum percentage of marks in the Entrance Test to be called for a Counselling session.
- According to the last year, the minimum percentage to be obtained to participate in counselling was 20% (with negative marking).
PAU MET 2022 Counseling
The PAU MET 2022 Counseling will be conducted rank-wise/merit-wise. The selected applicants must appear in person for the counselling session at the specified schedule. Read the below-given points for more information regarding counselling:
- The candidates who are appearing/ appeared in the qualifying examination can apply but they must produce original mark sheets of qualifying examination result at the time of counselling failing which their candidature will not be considered for the counselling process.
- Further, the admission will be subject to scrutinizing of original certificates at the time of counselling.
- The candidates have to report to the counselling venue with all the original certificates in proof of category, age, educational qualification, domicile etc.
- After clearing the entrance test, applicants are required to fill the white application form and produce it at the time of counselling.
- For Masters’ and PhD programmes, only those candidates, who have obtained 20% marks in the entrance test, will be called for interview/counselling. However, PhD candidates are also required to obtain 20% marks in MCQ and Subjective test, individually.
- Applicants have to submit full fee in cash on at the time of spot counselling, failing which the seat will be offered to the candidate next on the merit list.
- These photographs must be the same in all respects as the candidate wishes to appear in the examination/counselling i.e. if the applicant wishes to appear withdupatta/specs/beard/turban/ a photograph must be identical.