PAU MET 2022 Application Form will be released tentatively in May 2022. For online application, candidates must provide a valid email id. Any application submitted incomplete will not be accepted. Applicants who wish to appear for more than one entrance test then the candidates have to fill the form separately. Read the below-given article to know more about PAU MET 2022 Application Form.
PAU MET 2022 Application Form Dates
Check the important dates and events regarding the registration form from the table given below:
Dates for PAUMET Application form 2022(tentative)
|Important Events||MET Dates |
|Application start date||May 2022|
|Application last date||June 2022|
Actual dates will be updated soon once the authority will announce the dates.
PAU MET 2022 Application Form
Applicants can apply for PAU MET 2022 both through online as well as offline mode. Read the below-given points for more information:
- The application form will be available at the official website of PUA i.e. pau.edu.
- The online registration form has to be filled in and submitted by the applicants along with the payment of application fee.
- For candidates who wish to fill in the application through offline mode have to download the form, fill it with all the relevant information and submit the application form.
- Candidates have to attach the photograph in the application form as per the prescription.
- Applicants are advised to take a print of the registration form for future references.
Documents required to submit along with the offline application form:
- Along with the registration form paste one latest photograph and one additional photograph attached with it.
- Self-attested copies of all educational certificates including those of qualifying examination issued by the University/Board.
- Self-attested copy of the character certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- Self-attested copy of the certificate in support of the claim of belonging to scheduled caste/scheduled tribes or backward class or to any other reserved category from the competent authority in the
- prescribed format for the above categories.
- Self-attested copy of the residence certificate obtained from the competent authority.
- The completed application form must reach ‘The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana – 141 004’, on or before the last date of receipt of the registration form.
How to Apply for PAU MET 2022?
Refer to the below-given steps to fill the application form of Punjab Agricultural University Master’s Entrance examination 2022. The form can be filled in both online and offline mode.
Through Online Mode
Step 1: Fill Application Form
- The candidate who wishes to apply through online mode can fill the application form on the official website of PAU at pau.edu.in
- Click on the link" Fill Application Form" and proceed further for filling the registration form.
- After filling the valid details in the registration form, the applicant is required to click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
Step 2: Upload Documents
After filling the application form candidates have to upload the documents as per the prescribed format.
Then a verification link will be sent to the candidate’s registered E-mail ID. The candidate has to click on the verification link for the completion of the submission process for the application.
Step 3: Pay Application Fee
After the verification process, the candidate has to login using E-mail ID and Date of Birth in order to download and pay registration fees.
|Mode ||Fee in Rs|
|Online Mode||Rs 5640/-(Rs. 550/- for additional option in MET-Agri. & MET-Home Science)|
|Offline Mode||Rs 4200/-( Rs. (Rs. 550/- for additional option in MET-Agri. & MET-Home Science)|
Mode of Payment
In order to pay fees, the candidate will be provided with two modes
(a) Online payment (credit card/debit card / net banking)
- If the candidates want to pay using online mode, then they have to click pay online and make payment.
- After successful payment, the candidate must take a print of the transaction statement.
- The applicant must-have to send the transaction statement along with computer-generated print-out of registration form duly signed by the candidate and their guardian/parents clearly mentioning the name of entrance test on the envelope on or before the last date of receipt of application forms.
(b) Challan mode
- If the applicants wish to pay using challan mode, then, the candidate can download the Bank Challan Form of Punjab National Bank using the link “Download Challan Form”.
- A Unique Identity (UID) number will appear on the top of the registration form as well as on the Bank Challan Form.
- After taking the print-out of the challan, the candidate has to visit any branch of the above-mentioned bank with the relevant Challan Form in order to deposit fee as given on Challan Form.
- After depositing the application fee, the bank will return two parts of the Challan Form duly stamped with journal number.
- The applicant must retain the applicants’s a copy of Challan Form and then send the University Copy of the Challan Form along with computer-generated print-out of application form duly signed by the candidate and their guardian/parents to The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana 141 004 clearly giving the name of entrance test on the envelope before the last date of receipt of application forms.
Through Offline Mode
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained from The Additional Director of Communication, Centre for Communication and International Linkages.
- The candidate is required to fill the application form for each exam separately.
- All the fields in the application form must be filled in and written carefully by the applicants in their handwriting.
- The incomplete application form will lead to rejection.
- The applicants must paste one latest passport size photograph on the application form and attach another passport size photograph with the application form.
- These photographs must be same in all respects as the candidate wishes to appear in the examination counselling i.e. if the candidate wishes to appear with urban/dupatta/beard/specs etc., the photograph should be identical.
- The Entrance Test fee must be deposited in HDFC Bank, using Challan Form. The bank will return two parts of the Challan Form duly stamped with journal number. The candidate must retain the candidate’s copy of Challan Form and send the University copy of the Challan Form along with a printout of the duly filled Application Form to ‘The Registrar, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana–141004
PAU MET 2022 Admit Card
PAU MET 2022 Admit Card will be issued to applicants after successful submission of the application form. It is mandatory for candidates to get a printout of the to hall ticket and carry it to the examination centre. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall.