PPBNET Application Form 2020 has been released by on 14 September by BUFHS(Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot) on the official website. Those candidates who are seeking to take admission in the Nursing course can apply through online mode until 20 September 2020. Application Fees for Reserved category candidates is Rs 1500/- and for General Category Candidates is Rs. 3000/-. Candidates who want to apply for Post Basic Nursing courses must pass 10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks in with PCM. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about PPBNET Application Form 2020.
- The online registration for Punjab PBNET 2020 has been started & can be done until date 20 September 2020.
PPBNET Application Form 2020 Important Dates
Candidate can check here all the important PPBNET Application 2020 dates for the application form in the given table below:
|Application Form Available||14 September 2020|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||20 September 2020|
|Last date to pay the fee||21 September 2020|
PPBNET 2020 Application Form
The candidate makes sure about all the given instruction before applying for Nursing Entrance Test 2020 application form which is given below:
- The candidate can fill PPBN Entrance Test 2020 online application form on the official website.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to fulfill all the Punjab Post Basic Nursing Admission eligibility criteria to fill the PPBNET application form.
- The candidate makes sure that they have all the mandatory certificates & documents at the time of filling the application form for the successful submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully & properly and must fill all the details correctly in the application form to generate the PPBNET admit card 2020.
- All the candidates must pay the application form fee for the successful submission of the PPBNET 2020 application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes in PPPBNET 2020 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the PPBNET 2020 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they must have all the mentioned documents while filling PPBNET application form 2020 which are given below:
- Class 10+1 Marksheet(Consist of PCB+English Marks)
- Class 10+2 Marksheet(Consist of PCB+English Marks)
- Birth Date Certificates
- Character Certificate from last Attended
- NRI Status Proof(if needed)
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree of the qualifying examination.
- No Objection Certificate issued by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
How to Apply for PPBNET 2020?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill PPBNET online application form successfully which are given below:
- Step 1: Candidate visits the BUFHS official Website to fill the PPBNET online application form.
- Step 2: On the main page, click on the Admissions button and select the Nursing course to apply for the Entrance Test.
- Step 3: On the next window, click on the "Click here to apply online" link.
- Step 4: Candidate must register with the Name, Birth Date, Gender, Email address, and valid mobile number on the registration page.
- Step 5: Candidates receive Registration Number and password on the registered email address.
- Step 6: After filling the registration form, Press the "Register" button for the complete submission.
2. Pay Application Fee
Candidate must pay PPBNET 2020 application form fee for the final submission otherwise the application form will not be considered valid. The application form fee for PPBN 2020 Entrance Test is given in the table below:
|Reserved Candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|General Candidates||Rs. 3000/-|
3. Upload the documents, photographs, and Signature.
4. Filling the Application Form
- Step 1: Log in with the unique Registration Number and Password on the main page.
- Step 2: Fill the application form and the details to fill in PPBNET 2020 application form are listed below;
- Candidates Name
- Birth Date
- Permanent Address
- Class 10th Details
- Class 11th Details
- Class 12th Details
- Graduation degree details
- Step 4: After filling the application form, lock the Application Form.
Note:- Once Candidates lock the Application Form, they can't able to edit.
5. Print PPBNET 2020 Application Form.
PPBNET Admit Card 2020
PPBNET Admit Card 2020 will be released one week before the examination date through online mode on the official website. Candidates can download the hall ticket by entering their Registration Number and password. All the candidates are advised to carry the printed copy of the admit card at the PPBNET 2020 examination center. Without hall tickets, candidates will not be allowed in the exam hall.