PTU CET Application Form 2023 will be released in the fourth week of May 2023 by I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (IKGPTU), Jalandhar (formerly known as Punjab Technical University). Those who are interested to apply for UG & PG courses in IKGPTU can fill the form online after its release. The application form is required to be filled and submitted in online mode only from the official website of PTU. Before registration, make sure to fulfill all the eligibility norms prescribed by the University. Read the complete article to know more about PTU 2023 Application Form 2023.
PTU CET 2023 Application Form Dates
Check the schedule for the registration process of PTU CET 2023
from the below table:
PTU CET 2023 Schedule
|Online Application Release|| The fourth week of May 2023|
|Last date of Application submission|| Last week of June 2023|
|Admit card available||The first week of July 2023|
|PTU CET 2023 Date|| The first week of July 2023|
|Result Announcement|| The third week of July 2023|
Dates in the above table are tentative based on the previous year's data and will update once the official dates are announced.
PTU CET 2023 Application Form
The candidates should go through the below-mentioned points to know more about the registration process for PTU CET 2023:
- The registration process will be started in the fourth week of May 2023 on the official website of IKGPTU i.e https://ptu.ac.in/
- The candidates will have to submit the form online. The application form in another mode will be accepted.
- Multiple forms will lead to the section of forms.
- A valid e-mail Id and contact number should be given to get all the information relating to the exam.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- The authority will not accept any request for a change in the registration form once filled.
- Take multiple photocopies of the application form for further process.
- The candidates are advised not to send the xerox of the online application form to the conducting body.
PTU CET 2023 Registration Fee
The candidates can submit the application fee in both online and offline mode.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- for UR candidates and 250/- for SC/ST categories applicable to those applying for entrance exams.
- For online counseling, aspirants need to pay Rs – 2000/- as a counseling fee for choosing a particular course.
Modes of Payment:
- Online: Through Credit card/ Debit Card
- Offline: Also, can send a demand draft in favofavor'Registrar, IKGPTU Payable at Jalandhar'.
How to Apply for PTU CET 2023?
- Step 1 - Visit the official website of the university.
- Step 2 - Click on the “Regthe ister” Button given on the homepage.
- Step 3 - By filling necein scary details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details and, so on, fill the application form.
- Step 4 - Review the details of the application form before submitting the form.
- Step 5 - Submit the Application form successfully & get the printout of the filled form.
PTU CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the PTU CET 2023 eligibility criteria before applying for the PTU Common entrance test. No candidate will be considered for admission if he/she doesn't fulfill the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria are different for different courses and the candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible for their respective course.