PTU CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria has been published for the candidates. Get an examination form from the official website for the PTU CET 2023 exam. Download the application form from the recommended website and fill it out offline. Make sure the form is completely filled out and that no errors are made when filling it out. Include information such as your phone number, age, address, and educational background. The needed payment for the application form is Rs. 550/- from the PTU; However, another option is to pay Rs. 600/- via DD.
PTU CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Admission Criteria for B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch, M.Tech, M.Arch, MBA, and MCA Courses for the Academic Year 2023-2023:
- The minimum qualification should be 10+2 with mathematics and physics as obligatory courses and computer science, chemistry, biotechnology, and biology as optional topics.
- A candidate's age must be at least 17 years old.
- The candidate must receive a minimum of 50% in the core topics.
Courses in B.Tech.:
- Candidates must have completed a 10+2 Intermediate examination from a recognised board.
- Subjects: Physics and Mathematics must be mandatory subjects in the applicant's qualifying examination.
- To be eligible for admission, candidates must have a valid JEE Main 2023 score card.
For courses B.Arch.:
- Candidates must have passed or are scheduled to take the 12th or equivalent test from a recognised board.
- To be qualified, candidates must have received at least 50% of the total marks in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: One of the subjects in the qualifying examination should be mathematics.
- Candidates must have a valid NATA score card in order to be considered for PTU admission.
Courses in MBA:
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university to apply for the MBA programme.
- Score Card: To be considered for admission, applicants must have a valid CMAT Exam score card.
Courses in M.Tech.:
- Qualification: The applicant must hold a bachelor's degree in B.Tech/B.E. or a related discipline from a recognised university.
- To be eligible for admission, aspirants must have received at least 50 percent of the marks (45 percent for SC/ ST category candidates).
- GATE Test Score Card: Candidates must have a valid GATE exam score card.
Courses in M.Pharma:
- Candidates must hold a bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised institution or institute.
- Candidates must have a GPAT score card in order to be considered for admission.
PTU CET 2023 Cut-Off
The university will announce the PTU 2023 Cut Off for each registered candidate based on their category and course. The university will announce the cut-off scores for shortlisting individuals for the counselling process. To be eligible for the PTU admission procedure, candidates must have obtained higher than the prescribed cutoff marks in their examination.
The university will announce the PTU 2023 cut off marks in an online format. Candidates are required to view the cut off marks for each course on the authority's website.
PTU CET 2023 Highlights
Applicants can check PTU CET 2023 basic information below in the given table:
|PTU CET 2023
|I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
PTU CET Official website
|To offer various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses