PTU CET Counselling 2020 will start as per the schedule. IKGPTU has been appointed as a competent authority to conduct Centralized Online Counselling for making admissions to the following courses i.e. B.Tech 1st year, 2nd-year lateral entry, B.Arch, B.Pharm. 1st year, 2nd-year lateral entry, BHMCT, M.Tech., M.Arch., M.Pharm., MBA, MCA, MCA 2nd year lateral entry at affiliated colleges as well as University-Main Campus Kapurthala and Constituent campus shall be conducted through centralized online counselling. Go through the complete article to know more about the PTU 2020 Counselling process.
PTU CET Counselling 2020
Counseling schedule for PTU CET 2020 can be checked below in the given table:
|Fee Deposition for counselling||Started|
|Registration||To be announced|
|Choice Filling||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
|Document verification||To be announced|
PTU CET 2020 Counselling Process
The counselling process will have following steps:
- Centralized Online Counselling Fee Payment.
- Preparation of Rank.
- Choice Filling.
- Allotment of Seat.
- Reporting at Allotted Institute.
- Final Confirmation by allotted Institute after Verification of Documents/Certificates.
Steps of PTU Counselling
The steps involved in PTU CET 2020 counselling process are discussed below in detailed way:
- Online Counselling Fee Payment: Candidate needs to pay counselling participation fees Rs 2000/- which is non-refundable. A candidate can make the fee payment on the official website and then need to select the option “Pay Online Counselling Fee”. payment can be done using any online mode. After the successful transaction process further.
- Registration: Candidate needs to register themselves for counselling within the registration duration prescribed on the website. In this part, they will need to fill the detailed information i.e. State of Eligibility, Academic details, Category details, address etc. Candidates are advised to fill their details with all correct information because the seat allotted on the basis of wrong credentials will not be considered by the college at the time of reporting.
- Choice filling: After registration, a candidate has to fill choices for allotment, from the list of all possible combinations of all institutes and courses available, in the order of his/her preference, during the choice filling period. No candidate will be considered for online allotment of the seat without the filled in choices/preferences. Once the period for filing of choices/preferences is over, it will be used by the authority for seat allotment.
- Result Declaration: Candidates can check his/her result from “Allotment Letter” tab by login to his/her account on the result declaration date. The allotment letter for all selected candidates will be uploaded in their login account. Participants can take printout of provisional allotment letter of college / Branch by logging into his/her account. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed by a SMS.
- Reporting at allotted Institute: Candidates are required to report to their respective allotted institutions within the specified period (as per the Counselling schedule) along with the all original documents/ testimonials/ certificates, course semester fee and other college fees as prescribed in the prospectus. If they do not report within the specified period, then no seat will be allotted.