PU LLB 2020 Application Form last date to submit has been extended up to October 01, 2020. It is available in online mode on the official website. Interested candidates can apply for Panjab University’s LLB courses. Candidates have to complete the application formalities for PU LLB 2020 in two phases, first by registering and paying fees and then submitting the final information. The candidates can read the complete article to know more about PU LLB Application Form 2020.
- The last date for submission of PU LLB entrance exam application form to generate the Bank Challan is 01 October 2020.
- The last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI is 05 October 2020.
PU LLB 2020 Application Form Dates
Schedule for PU LLB 2020 Application Form is given below in the table:
PU LLB entrance exam 2020 Registration Dates
|Date of Availability Entrance Test Form||01 May 2020|
|Last date for submission Application Form|06 Jul 01 October 2020
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan|09 Jul 05 October 2020
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website|11 Jul 09 October 2020
|Entrance Exam date||22 October 2020|
Click here to apply for PU LLB 2020
PU LLB 2020 Application Form
The candidates will have to fill the form in two steps. Following are the few important points to be kept in mind while filling PU LLB entrance exam 2020 online registration form:
- The application form has been available on the official website the exam itself.
- The candidates can fill the form online only as no other mode will be accepted.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will lead to rejection of forms.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format as per the guidelines.
- The application fee has to be paid via bank challan at any SBI branch.
- The application form must be complete in all respect.
- Take multiple photocopies of filled application form for further process.
How to Apply for PU LLB 2020?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to fill Panjab University Bachelor of Law Entrance Exam application form 2020:
Step 1: Registration and Paying Application fees
Visit the official website of Punjab University at pglaw.puchd.ac.in. & the following details after selecting the option Online Registration.
- Name as in matric (10th Class) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date Picker.
- A valid email ID.
- Graduation Registration number (if any).
- Select Graduation University from the drop-down menu.
- Select Passing year from the drop-down menu.
- Enter valid Mobile No.
- Choose a category, if other than General.
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Click on submit button to save the details.
- Note down Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case sensitive).
- Thereafter download bank slip and deposit fee in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
PU LLB 2020 Application Fees
The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
|General Category||SC/ST Category||Class B or C PU Employee|
|Rs. 2175||Rs. 1088||50% concession under the applicable category|
The fee for the Entrance Test once paid shall not be refunded.
Step 2: Filling in details and Uploading documents
For second steps follow below given process:
- Candidates need to log in with their login ID and Password.
- Click on the Candidate form to upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature and other important information.
- After that check carefully if all the information provided in the application form are correct or not. If they are filled correctly, lock application form.
- Applicants should note that unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- After completing the above-given steps, take the printout of the application form for future references.
PU LLB 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card for PU LLB 2020 Examination will be available online as per the schedule. The candidates will use their own Login and Password (provided while generating Bank Challan) to download the hall ticket.