PU LLB 2022 Application Form will be released tentatively in the month of June. It will be available online mode. Interested aspirants can apply for Panjab University’s LLB courses. Candidates have to complete the application formalities for PU LLB 2022 in two phases i.e first by registering and paying fees and then submitting the final information. The candidates can read the complete article to know more about PU LLB Registration Form 2022.
PU LLB 2022 Application Form Dates
Important dates for PU LLB 2022 Application Form is given below in the table:
PU LLB entrance exam 2022 Registration Dates
|Date of Availability Entrance Test Form||June 2022|
|Last date for submission Application Form||July 2022|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan||July 2022|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||July 2022|
|Entrance Exam date||August 2022|
PU LLB 2022 Application Form
The candidates will have to fill the form in two steps. Below are the few important points to be kept in mind while filling PU LLB entrance exam 2022 online registration form:
- The application form has been available on the official website the exam itself.
- The candidates can fill the form online only as no other mode will be accepted.
- Candidates should not submit multiple forms by a candidate will lead to rejection of forms.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of passport photograph & signature in JPG/JPEG format as per the guidelines.
- The application fee has to be paid via bank challan at any SBI branch.
- The application form must be complete in all every way.
- Take photocopies of the application form for future references.
How to Apply for PU LLB 2022?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to fill Panjab University Bachelor of Law Entrance Exam application form 2022:
Step 1: Registration and Paying Application fees
Visit the official website of Punjab University & the following details after selecting the option Online Registration.
- Name as in matric (10th Class) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date Picker.
- A valid email ID.
- Graduation Registration number (if any).
- Select Graduation University from the drop-down menu.
- Select Passing year from the drop-down menu.
- Enter valid Mobile No.
- Choose a category, if other than General.
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.
- Click on submit button to save the details.
- Note down Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case sensitive).
- Thereafter download bank slip and deposit fee in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
PU LLB 2022 Application Fees
The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
|General Category||SC/ST Category||Class B or C PU Employee|
|Rs. 2175||Rs. 1088||50% concession under the applicable category|
The fee for the Entrance Test once paid shall not be refunded.
Step 2: Filling in details and Uploading documents
For second steps follow below given process:
- Candidates need to log in with their login ID and Password.
- Click on the Candidate form to upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature and other important information.
- After that check carefully if all the information provided in the application form are correct or not. If they are filled correctly, lock application form.
- Applicants should note that unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- After completing the above-given steps, take the printout of the application form for future references.
PU LLB 2022 Admit Card
The Admit Card for PU LLB 2022 Examination will be available online as per the schedule. The candidates will use their own Login and Password (provided while generating Bank Challan) to download the hall ticket.