PU LLB 2021 Result will be displayed on 24 August 2021 on the official website of the Panjab University. Through the PU LLB entrance exam 2021 Result examinees who appeared for the entrance test will get to know about their final marks and admission status to the law study centres of Panjab University that will be participating in the PU LLB Examination. No separate Result Card will be issued. Candidates have to score higher than the cut off marks to be able to be selected for admission. 50% weightage will be given to the entrance exam to get admission. Read the complete article to know more about PU LLB Result 2021.
PU LLB 2021 Result Dates
The candidates can check the below table to know the resulting schedule for PU LLB entrance exam 2021:
|Date of Examination||14 August 2021|
|Declaration of result||24 August 2021|
PU LLB 2021 Result
Candidates can check the details of the PU LLB result 2021 through the below-given points:
- The PU LLB 2021 Results will be declared on 24 August 2021 on the official website.
- University will declare the result in the form of a scorecard. The examinees must note that the no separate result card will be issued.
- Candidates who make it through the exam will be further eligible to sit for counselling and make their way into a good college under Panjab University.
- The University will publish Merit List of the candidates based on the attainment of a minimum of 20% (15% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) of an aggregate of maximum marks in the Entrance Test taken as a whole.
- The final merit for admission shall be computed after taking into account the relative weightage for final merit for admission in respective courses. The relative weights as applicable to the department/centres are 50% of entrance exam & 50% of the qualifying examination.
How to check PU LLB 2021 Result?
Check the given below steps to check PU LLB entrance exam result 2021:
Step 1 - Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website of Panjab University.
Step 2 - Enter PU LLB 2021 Roll Number in the provided space and click on the ‘Show Result’ button.
Step 3 - On the next screen, PU LLB 2021 Results will get open.
Step 4 - Candidates may download a copy of the result page and keep it safe with them until the Admission process is over.
PU LLB 2021 Tie Breaker Criteria
If two or more candidates secure equal marks in the Final Merit List, their inter-se merit rank shall be determined by following the below-mentioned points:
- A candidate who will get a higher percentage of marks in the qualifying exam, i.e. Bachelor’s degree will be ranked higher.
- If there is still a tie in marks, then the candidate securing a higher percentage of marks in the immediate lower exam shall be ranked higher.
- If there is still a tie, candidate senior in age shall be ranked higher in the order of merit.
PU LLB 2021 Counselling
Candidates, whose name will appear in the Merit List will be required to attend the counselling session personally for documentation as per her/his merit position on the stipulated date. On the same date, they will have to fill the admission form, submit the fee.