PUCET UG Admit Card 2021 has been released on the official website of Panjab University, Chandigarh. For downloading the admit card for PU CET UG, candidates have to provide their Login ID and Password. No hard copy of the hall ticket will be sent to the candidates via post. It is mandatory for candidates to carry a printout of the Admit Card on the day of the test. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about PU CET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- PUCET UG 2021 Admit Card has been released on 10 September 2021. Candidates can download the admit card here--- Download Admit Card.
PUCET UG Admit Card 2021 Dates
The important dates regarding PU CET UG Admit Card 2021 are provided in the below table:
PU CET UG 2021 Admit Card/Hall Ticket Schedule
|Release date of Admit Card||10 September 2021|
|PUCET UG Exam date 2020||19 September 2021|
Candidates are advised to stay in touch to know updates.
PUCET UG Admit Card 2021
The Panjab University will upload the Admit Card on the official website. Candidates must check the given points regarding PU Common Entrance Test for Undergraduate Courses 2021 hearby;
- The University will issue CET admit cards to only those candidates who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form on or before the last date.
- Candidates can also download e-Admit Card from the official website by entering their login id & password.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact CET office by e-mail immediately.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the image of a candidate's photograph, paste the photo at appropriate place and get it attested from the competent authority.
- After downloading the hall ticket, check all the details.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that slots assigned to them in their Admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket is not issued by the Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Candidates should make a note that issuance of admit card does not confirm the admission of the candidates for the offered course.
How to Download PUCET UG Admit Card 2021?
Candidates can download their admit card by online mode only on following the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Navigate to the official website and click on the direct link given for admit card.
- Step 2: Then, on the home page, click on the login.
- Step 3: After that enter the details asked i.e. Login ID & Password.
- Step 4: Then click on the Sign-In button.
- Step 5: On a new page, the admit card will get displayed.
- Step 6: Download and take a printout for future refernces.
Details are given in PUCET UG Admit Card 2021
Following is the details which will be there in PUCET UG hall ticket:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photo and signature
- Date of Birth
- Exam date
- Exam Timings
- Address of the test centre
- Important Instructions
How to Download PUCET UG 2021 Admit Card If Forgot Password?
If in case, a candidate forgets his/ her login credentials, the also admit card can be downloaded by following below-mentioned points:
- Visit the official website by clicking the link provided here https://cetug.puchd.ac.in/login.php
- Below the login box, a candidate will find the “Forgot password” option. Click that.
- Over the next page redirected to, the candidate needs to enter the following details – candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile number and email address.
- Click “Reset the password” to submit all the details filled.
- PU CET 2020 password is then will be reissued to the candidate.
PUCET UG 2021 Result
The university will release the PU CET UG result 2021 on its official website after the exam will be over & answer key will be released. Applicants will be given admission based on the merit list which will be prepared on the basis of score of CET 2020.