PUCET UG Admit Card 2020 will be released on the official website of the Panjab University, Chandigarh. Availability of Admit Card has been delayed due to postponement of the exam date. To download the admit card for PU CET UG, candidates have to provide their Login ID and Password. No hard copy of hall ticket will be sent to the candidates by post. It is mandatory for candidates to carry a print out of the Admit Card on the day of the test. Go through the complete article to know more about PU CET UG 2020 Admit Card.
- PUCET UG Hall Ticket 2020 issue date has been delayed by the university.
PUCET UG Admit Card 2020 Dates
The important dates regarding PU CET UG Admit Card 2020 are provided in the below table:
PU CET UG 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket Schedule
|Release date of Admit Card|19 June 2020 27 July 2020
|Last date to submit the application form||05 June 2020 13 July 2020|
|PUCET UG Exam date 2020|25 Jun 2020 01 Aug 2020
Candidates are advised to stay in touch to know updates.
PUCET UG Admit Card 2020
- The University will issue CET admit cards to those who will fulfil the eligibility & will submit the application form on or before the last date.
- Candidates can download e-Admit Card from the official website by entering their login id & password.
- The applicants must note that the hall ticket/admit card will not be sent via post.
- If there is an error in the Examination Hall Ticket please contact CET office by e-mail immediately.
- If the Examination Hall Ticket does not display the image of a candidate's photograph, paste the photo at appropriate place and get it attested from the competent authority.
- After downloading the hall ticket, ensure its correctness.
- The applicants must carry the admit card to the exam hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that slots assigned to them in their Admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination whose hall ticket is not issued by the Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Candidates should make a note that issuance of admit card does not confirm the admission of the candidates for the offered course.
How to Download PUCET UG Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can download their admit card by online mode only on following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is provided on this page or visit the official web portal.
Step 2: Next, on the home page, click on the login.
Step 3: After that enter the details asked i.e. Login ID & Password.
Step 4: Then click on the Sign-In button.
Step 5: On a new page, the admit card will get open.
Step 6: Download the same & get a printout of it for all further references.
Details are given in PUCET UG Admit Card 2020
Following is the details which will be there in PUCET UG hall ticket:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s photo and signature
- Date of Birth
- Exam date
- Exam Timings
- Address of the test centre
- Important Instructions
How to Download PUCET UG 2020 Admit Card If Forgot Password?
In case, a candidate forgets his/ her login credentials, the also admit card can be downloaded by following below-mentioned points:
- Visit the official website by clicking the link provided here https://cetug.puchd.ac.in/login.php
- Just below the login box, a candidate will find the “Forgot password” option. Click that.
- Over the next page redirected to, a candidate needs to enter the following details – candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile number and email address.
- Click “Reset the password” to submit all the details filled.
- PU CET 2020 password is then will be reissued. Candidates need to make a note of it.
PUCET UG 2020 Result
The university will release the PU CET UG result on its official website after the exam will be over & answer key will be released. Applicants will be given admission based on the merit list which will be prepared on the basis of score of CET 2020.