PUCET UG Rank Predictor 2020 to take admission in Panjab University Common Entrance Test Undergraduate 2020 in for admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) and B. Pharmacy at PU campus. It is an innovative tool curated by Entrancezone to predict the probable rank for the candidates who are aspiring to take admission in the courses. The rank predictor helps to predict rank based on previous year data and trends. The rank predictor helps candidates to know the predictable/ actual score even before the result is declared, the rank predictor tells the expected rank against their scored marks in the examination. Rank predictor objectifies students mark obtained in each category and predict your college respectively. To know complete details about PU CET UG 2020 Rank predictor and how to use the tool scroll down below.
How to use PUCET UG Rank Predictor 2020?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to know their predictable score:
- Visit the PUCET UG Rank Predictor tool.
- Fill all the asked details on the dashboard to carry forward with the process
- Next, mention aspirant's expected percentile as per the exam attempted
- Click on, “Predicted Rank”
- Candidate's predicted score will be displayed on the score
Details to be filled in PUCET UG Rank Predictor 2020
Following are the details candidate's needs to fill while predicting their rank:
- Registration Number
- Expected Percentile
Factors depending for PUCET UG Rank Prediction 2020
Candidates can predict their rank based on the following factors:
PUCET UG 2020 Rank prediction factors
|Types of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Total no. of questions||60|
|Marking scheme||+2 marks for every correct response and for every wrong answer, 25% marks allotted to the question will be deducted.|
|Total no. of candidates appearing||8,000 (approx)|
These factors will affect candidates ranking on the rank predictor
PUCET UG 2020 Cut off
PUCET UG 2020 cutoff marks will depend on the following factors:
- Total candidates who have appeared in PUCETUG examination.
- Performance of all the candidates who have appeared in PUCET UG 2020
- No. of seats available in PUCET UG in specified programs
- Nature of question paper, whether it's difficult or easy
- Previous year cut off trends
- Reservation policy of PUCET UG
About PUCET UG
he Panjab University conducts the PUCET UG 2020
for admission in B.Sc. (Hons.) and B. Pharmacy at PU campus on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET
) is a university level entrance exam conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh.