Rajasthan PBMET 2020 exam date has been postponed & the new date will be announced soon. Rajasthan Pre Bachelor of Education Entrance Test is conducted by the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur & aims to enrol the eligible candidates into the integrated B.Ed - M.Ed course which is of 3 years duration. The exam is conducted annually at the State Level. Also, the candidates need to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before they apply for the exam. The candidates must read the complete article to know everything about Rajasthan PBMET 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result, Counselling, and so more.
- The exam for Rajasthan PBMET 2020 has been postponed.
Rajasthan PBMET 2020 Important Dates
Check the important dates related to PBMET 2020 from the table below:
PBMET Schedule 2020
|Start date for online registration||04 June 2020|
|Last date to apply & make the fee payment for PBMET||31 July 2020 05 August 2020|
|Editing in the application form(Correction Window)||To be Announced|
|Issuance of admit card||10 – 20 August 2020|
|PBMET 2020 Exam Date||23 August 2020 Postponed|
|Publication of provisional answer key||29 August 2020|
|Objection on Answer Key||29 August – 01 September 2020|
|Final Answer Key||04 September 2020|
|Declaration of result||06 September 2020|
|Counselling Date||17 September 2020|
Rajasthan PBMET 2020 Admit Card
The candidates must have all the important information about Rajasthan PBMET Admit Card 2020 so that they can download the Admit Card when it is available and can download it before the last date. Following is the important information about Rajasthan PBMET 2020 Hall Ticket:
- The admission card will be available online on the official website of Rajasthan University.
- Online Hall Ticket can be downloaded by the candidates from the official website from the 10 August 2020.
- Candidates need to download their online hall tickets before 20 August 2020.
- Applicants must take out a printout of their admit card and keep it safe as it will be required in the future during the admission process.
- Furthermore, applicants must take a valid id proof along with their admit card on the exam day. No candidates will be allowed to enter inside the exam hall. Any request regarding the same will not be entertained.
- Important information such as exam centre, exam timings will be available on the admit card.
- Only those candidates will be issued the admit card of Rajasthan PBMET 2020 who have submitted their application form on time along with the application fee.
- Besides this, applicants will have to enter their login credentials (login id and password) to download their admit card. Hence, login credentials must be carefully noted down at the time of filling the Application form.
Rajasthan PBMET 2020 Exam Pattern
All the candidates willing to take admission in the integrated B.Ed - M.Ed course must have complete knowledge about the Rajasthan PBMET exam pattern 2020. This will give an idea to the candidates about the question paper structure and the type of questions asked in the entrance exam.
Following are the details about Rajasthan PBMET 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: There will be an offline (Pen and Paper-based) entrance test.
- Type of Questions: Question Paper will be having Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs) and there will be four options available, out of which the candidate will have to select one appropriate answer.
- Duration of Examination: Candidates will be given 3 hours to solve the entire question paper.
- Medium of Question Paper: Exam Paper will be available in both English as well as Hindi languages.
- No. of Sections: The question paper will consist of four sections (General Mental Ability, General Hindi and English, General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude and Basics of Computer Systems)
- Marking Scheme: Each question will be carrying 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: No
- Total Marks: The question paper will weight 200 marks.
Distribution of Marks:
Rajsthan PBMET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Number of Questions in each section||Maximum marks|
|General Mental Ability||50||50|
|Teaching Aptitude and Basics of Computer System||50||50|
|General Hindi and English||50||50|
Rajasthan PBMET 2020 Application Form
Applicants must read all the details given about Rajasthan PBMET 2020 Application Form very carefully. Also, the application form should be filled properly and the same must be submitted before the last date. The details about PBMET Online Registration are given in this section hereby:
- Applicants can get the online application form on the official website of Rajasthan University.
- They can go to the official website and hence fill the online application form from 04 June 2020.
- All the candidates need to fill in all the details very carefully to avoid any mistakes and submit the same by the 31 July 2020.
- Candidates, first of all, need to complete the registration process to proceed further for filling their applications.
- All the details filled during the registration process must be authentic. So, details must be cross-checked to avoid the mistakes.
- Furthermore, the login credentials ie. login ID and password must be carefully noted down. Login credentials will be sent once the registration process gets completed.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature must also be uploaded while filling the applications.
- A print out of the application form must be taken out which will be required in the future at the time of admission.
Rajsthan PBMET Application Fee 2020
Candidates are advised to pay the required fee following the schedule. More details about the fee payment and structure are mentioned below.
- All the applicants will be required to submit an amount of Rs. 500 as application fee while submitting their online application form for Rajasthan PBMET entrance exam.
- There is no differentiation based on the category /Gendre
- Registration will not be done without the payment of application fee
Mode of Payment: Applicants will have to pay the application fee through any of these modes mentioned below:
- Internet Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
NOTE: The application fee shall be accepted through E-Mitra kiosk.
Rajasthan PBMET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must go through this section very carefully to get information about Rajsthan PBMET Eligibility Criteria 2020. Furthermore, the candidates must start filling the application form only after ensuring their eligibility for B.Ed - M.Ed integrated course 2020 at Rajasthan University. Following is the detailed eligibility criteria:
Nationality: The candidates should have Indian Citizenship.
- The candidates must have cleared their intermediate or 12th standard exam from a recognized University.
- Also, they must have studied school education as a compulsory subject.
- Besides this, they must have a minimum aggregate of at least 50% marks in their 12th standard exam.
NOTE: If any incorrect information is found by the University of Rajasthan in any application form, then they will cancel that Application. So, the candidates must not fill in any wrong information.
Rajasthan PBMET 2020 Syllabus
The candidates planning to appear in the Rajasthan PBMET entrance test must be completely aware of the Rajasthan PBMET Syllabus 2020. This will help the candidates to keep a track of what topics they have already studied and what topics they still need to study for the test.
The detailed Rajasthan PBMET Syllabus is given hereby:
- General Awareness: It includes questions on Indian history, Indian economics, geography, political science, general science, sports, and current affairs.
- General Mental Ability: It includes questions on Reasoning, numbers and figures, relationship through letters, code language, mathematical operations, seeing the relationship, hidden figures, analogies, numerical ability, and spatial relationship, number series, letter series, the odd man out, matching figures, patterns of different kinds, cube problems, etc.
- General English and Hindi: It includes questions on Grammar (both Hindi and English), antonym and synonym, prefix and suffix, word meaning, etc.
- Teaching Aptitude and Basic of Computer System: It includes questions on Aptitude towards children, professional information and interest in the teaching profession, adaptability, Introduction to Computer: Features, use, Input and output devices, Types of Computers, Computer architecture, Computer generation, Hardware, etc.
Rajasthan PBMET 2020 Preparation Tips
These given below preparation tips will help the candidates during their exam preparation and hence get the qualifying marks in the entrance exam. Rajasthan PBMET Preparation Tips are as follows:
- Candidates should make a proper time table and implement it.
- They must practice all the questions from Rajasthan PBMET's previous question papers and all available sample papers.
- Besides this, they must not deviate their attention from academics.
- Notes of all the topics must be prepared so that the previously studied topic can be revised easily.
- Avoid stress and do meditation or yoga to manage it.
- Take a balanced and nutritious diet.
Rajasthan PBMET 2020 Answer Key
The authority will release PBMET 2020 answer key on the official website after the exam. The candidates will be able to calculate their estimated score based on the answer key. They will be given an opportunity to object the answer key on payment of few amount per question which will be refunded if answer will be found correct.
Rajasthan PBMET 2020 Result
Following is the important information about Rajasthan PBMET Result 2020:
- The University of Rajasthan, Jaipur will be declaring the result of PBMET 2020 on their official website.
- Candidates can go to the official website and check their result on 06 September 2020.
- The result will be declared by the University after the successful conduction of the entrance exam.
- The result will be released in the form of a merit list.
- Only those candidates will have their names in the merit list who will get the qualifying marks in the written test.
- The candidates will have to enter their roll numbers to check their result.
- Furthermore, the candidates having their names in the merit list will only be eligible to take part in the counseling round.
- After the result has been declared the University will conduct the Counselling Process.
Rajasthan PBMET 2020 Counselling
The information about Rajasthan PBMET 2020 Counselling process is given in this section below:
- The counselling schedule will be available on the official website.
- Online counselling will be conducted in the month of September 2020(Tentative). Candidates need to regularly check the official website to get important updates about the counselling schedule.
- The allotment of colleges will be done at the time of counselling.
- Those candidates who fail to attend the counselling process or fail to register their preference for the entities or those who do not accept the allotted colleges will not be given admission later. Any request regarding the same will not be entertained.
- Only those candidates will be eligible for the counselling process who will be able to score the cut off marks decided by the University of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan PBMET 2020 Highlights
The important information about Rajasthan PBMET entrance exam is given in this table below:
Highlights of Rajasthan PBMET 2020
Rajasthan Pre Bachelor of Education Entrance Test 2020
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
State - Level
B.Ed - M.Ed course
PBMET Official website
To offer admission into the integrated B.Ed - M.Ed course (3 years duration)
Stay tuned for latest updates related to Rajasthan Pre Bachelor of Education Entrance Test 2020 entrance test.
University of Rajasthan Jaipur
This University is a public and state university and it is one of the oldest amongst all the universities in Rajasthan State. The University of Rajasthan
was established in the year 1947. Last year the total enrollment in the University was 5,363. This University is affiliated to UGC and is located in Jaipur state. Besides this, its campus is spread across 338 acres of land and has all the facilities in its campus.