Rajasthan PBMET 2022
, also known as the Rajasthan Pre Bachelor of Education Entrance Test,
will be held by the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur in August 2022
. It intends to enroll qualified individuals in a three-year combined B.Ed - M.Ed program. The exam is given at the state level once a year. In addition, before applying for the exam, candidates must carefully review the eligibility conditions. Candidates must study the entire article to learn everything there is to know about the Rajasthan PBMET 2022
Eligibility Criteria and other vital data.
Rajasthan PBMET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must attentively read this part to learn more about Rajsthan PBMET Eligibility Criteria 2022. Furthermore, students should begin filling out the application form only once they have confirmed their eligibility for the B.Ed - M.Ed integrated program 2022 at Rajasthan University. The detailed eligibility criteria are as follows:
Candidates must be Indian citizens.
Qualification in Education
- Candidates must have passed their intermediate or 12th standard examinations from a recognized university.
- They must also have completed an obligatory course in school education.
- Aside from that, they must have a minimum aggregate of at least 50% in their 12th-grade exam.
NOTE: If the University of Rajasthan discovers any erroneous information in any application form, the application will be canceled. As a result, candidates must not enter any incorrect information.
Rajasthan PBMET 2022 Exam Pattern
All applicants seeking admission to the combined B.Ed - M.Ed course must be completely familiar with the Rajasthan PBMET exam pattern 2022. This will offer candidates an idea of the structure of the question paper and the kind of questions that will be asked in the entrance exam.
The following information is provided about the Rajasthan PBMET 2022 Exam Pattern:
Examination Mode: There will be an offline (pen and paper-based) entrance exam.
Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Examinable Time: Candidates will have three hours to complete the entire question paper.
Format of the Question Paper: The exam paper will be available in both English and Hindi.
Portions: The question paper will be divided into four sections (General Mental Ability, General Hindi and English, General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude and Basics of Computer Systems)
Marking Scheme: Each question will be worth one point.
Negative Evaluation: There will be no total marks: the question paper will be worth 200 points.
Rajasthan PBMET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates must have all of the necessary information about Rajasthan PBMET Admit Card 2022 in order to download the Admit Card when it becomes available and before the deadline. Candidates must access the official website to obtain their online hall tickets. Applicants must print a copy of their admit card and keep it secure since it will be needed later in the admissions process. Furthermore, on the day of the exam, applicants must bring proper identification with them as well as their admission card. No candidates will be permitted to enter the exam hall. Any request in this regard will be turned down. The admission card will include important information such as the exam location and timings.
Rajasthan PBMET 2022 Result
The following is critical information concerning the Rajasthan PBMET Result 2022:
- The University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, will publish the PBMET 2022 results on their official website.
- The University will announce the results following the successful completion of the entrance exam.
- Only those applicants who receive the required marks in the written test will have their names placed on the merit list.
- To view their results, candidates must enter their roll numbers.
- Furthermore, candidates whose names appear on the merit list will only be eligible to participate in the counseling stage.
- Following the announcement of the results, the University will begin the Counselling Process.