Rajasthan PBMET 2022 Application Form will be released in April 2022 tentatively by the University of Rajasthan. Candidates have to fill the application form online mode only. Those candidates who register themselves before the last date will be able to appear for the entrance exam. The exam is conducted once in a year at the State level. Rajasthan PBMET exam is also known as Rajasthan Pre B.Ed M.Ed Entrance Test. Candidates can read this complete article to known more about the Rajasthan PBMET Application form 2022.
- No official notification regarding Rajasthan PBMET 2022.
Rajasthan PBMET 2022 Application Form Dates
Rajasthan PBMET 2022 important dates are mentioned in the given below table.
Events and dates of Rajasthan PBMET 2022
|Events ||Dates (tentative)|
|Release date of Application form||To be announced soon|
|Last date to fill the Application form|
To be announced soon
Rajasthan PBMET 2022 Application form
There are some basic instructions for candidates regarding Rajasthan PBMET 2022 Application form.
- While filling the application form, candidates must keep all their documents with them so that they can fill the form easily.
- Candidate must not do any mistake while entering their personal details such as Name, Address, etc and should recheck all the details before submitting it.
- Candidates must give the contact details that are in use. As the official authority will use it in the future to interact with candidates.
Documents required to fill Rajasthan PBMET Application form 2022
Documents required to fill Rajasthan PBMET application form 2022 are listed below
- Aadhar card
- 10th passing certificate
- 12th passing certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Two recent passport size colour photographs
How to fill Rajasthan PBMET 2022 Application form?
To fill Rajasthan PBMET 2022 Application form, candidates must follow the given below steps.
Step 1. Registration
- Go to the official website of Rajasthan University.
- Search here for "Rajasthan PBMET Application form" link.
- Click on the link and a new page will open.
- Now candidates have to register themselves.
Step 2. Filling the Rajasthan PBMET Application form
- After registering, candidates have to enter their personal details and contact details.
- Candidates must recheck the details before submitting the application form.
- Now, click on the submit button.
Step 3. Payment of Fees
- After clicking, a new page of fee payment will open.
- The application fee is Rs 500/- and the fees have to ben paid through online mode. The online modes are:
- Credit Card, or
- Debit card, or
- Net banking
Step 4. Submission and print out
- After the payment of fees, the application form is submitted.
- Candidates must take the two-three print out of the Application form for further use.