REVA CLAT 2022 Admission is Open. REVA CLAT exam will be conducted by Reva University. This exam is held annually at University Level to offers Law courses to UG applicants like BA LLB & BBA LLB (5 years duration course). The selection of candidates depends on the following two factors: Common Entrance Exam and Personal Interview. Therefore, candidates who have already appeared for CLAT or an equivalent exam to secure admission in law courses offered at REVA University do not necessarily need to appear for REVA CLAT 2022. Check the important information about REVA CLAT 2022 and the Admission procedure in this article.
Reva University Admission is Open for 2022-24. Candidates can apply for Admissions to any Graduate, Post Graduate, and Ph.D Programmes of REVA University is strictly based on merit and performance on REVACET.
REVA CLAT 2022 Exam Status
REVA CLAT 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important date for REVA CLAT 2022 from the given table.
REVA CLAT 2022 Schedule(tentative)
|Application End||May 2022|
|Admit Card||June 2022|
|Exam||19-27 June 2022|
|Result||30 June 2022|
REVA CLAT 2022 Application Form
REVA CLAT 2022 Application Form will be made available in both online and offline mode. Candidates can check all the details related to REVA CLAT 2021 registration form from the below mention points:
The application form of REVA University will be made available on the official website.
- Candidate needs to properly check the eligibility criteria before they start filling the REVA CLAT application form.
- The online process of application will consist of various steps like registering online, filling the details in the application form, uploading the signature and photograph finally paying the application fees online.
- The applicant needs to take out a print of the application form for further admission procedure.
Direct Link to Apply for REVA CLAT 2022- Apply Now
REVA CLAT 2022 Application Fee
REVA CLAT 2022 Application Fee for Common Law Aptitude Test of REVA is given below in the table:
REVA CLAT Entrance Exam 2022 Fee
|Indian or SAARC||Rs. 1000 /-|
|NRI||Rs. 2000 /-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fees through both the mode online and offline.
- Online Mode: In online mode, candidates can pay fees by choosing Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can pay fees through Demand Draft. All the required documents along with the DD and the filled application form should be sent to the REVA University through speed post at the address mentioned below:
Rukmini Knowledge Park,
Bangalore – 560064
Through NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer)
Bank details are given below:
- Details of the applicant: fill in Name, Address, Bank details, etc.
- Details of the Beneficiary: fill in the following :
- Bank: Karnataka Bank Limited
- Branch: REVA University
- IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) of Karnataka Bank Limited: KARB0000666
- Name of the Beneficiary: REVA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
- Account No. of the REVA University: A/c No. 6662000100000101
- Nature of Account: Current Account
- Candidate must ensure to collect the customer counterfoil and UTR ( Unique Transaction ) Number
- The filled application form along with all the enclosures including “Customer Counterfoil” with the candidate's name, the application number, course applying for, contact number is written on the back to be sent to the Office of Admissions REVA University, Bengaluru.
- Applicants are advised to keep a copy of the Customer Counterfoil for future references.
REVA CLAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have completed their HSC from a known University or abroad.
- General category candidates must have achieved at least 45% of the score in their examination.
- The applicants from the reserved category should have achieved at least 40% of the score in their examination.
- The candidate should not be more than 20 years at the time of admission (General Category).
- Reserved category candidates must not be more than 22 years at the time of admission.
- The applicants who have already cleared their CLAT or LSAT from outside the university and have the scorecard is also eligible, and they do not have to appear for the entrance test again.
REVA CLAT 2022 Admit Card
The following section will provide the information regarding REVA CLAT hall ticket 2022:
- REVA CLAT 2022 admit card will be made available on the official website of the university in the third week of April 2022.
- Need to take out a print out of the application form and keep it safely for further admission procedure.
- The candidates must have their admit card on the day exam without which they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
REVA CLAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of REVA University for the CLAT 2022 examination is not fixed but the candidates can refer to this section and get some help to start their preparation:
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions and two subjective questions.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of total 100 marks.
- Mode of Exam: The aptitude paper will comprise a written test.
REVA CLAT 2022 Syllabus
Candidates should check the given points of the REVA CLAT 2022 Syllabus:
- Profit & Loss
- Number System
- Jumbled sentence & words
- Parts of speech
- Fill in the blanks
- Science & Technology
- Indian & World history
- Legal System
REVA CLAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidate can refer to the below-given tips for the preparation of REVA University Common Law Aptitude Test 2022:
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus first of all things and before even starting their preparation.
- Once they have made the preparation chart, start preparing important topics in-depth, not so important topics in brief but do not miss on any topic as this test tests the candidate's ability.
- If candidates are taking any coaching classes or external help, their guidance and all that they learn over there helps but the same is the number of efforts applicants need to put in every day on as only going there doesn’t help them crack the examination.
- Solving questions will give a reality check of the preparation and scope of improvement as well, apart from which candidates must solve one previous year as it will give an idea of the exam pattern.
- Keep calm at the time of examination and focus on what is known not anything new or what hear others discussing.
REVA CLAT 2022 Result
REVA CLAT Result 2022 will be declared soon. Candidates can check the details which are listed below:
- The scorecard will be declared on the notice board of the university.
- Candidates can also refer to the notice board for other relevant information.
- The shortlisted candidates will receive a call from the university.
REVA CLAT 2022 Counselling
REVA CLAT 2022 Counselling will start from July. The counselling process will be held after the result declaration. Check details below:
- Candidates who will qualify for the Common Law Aptitude Test 2022 will be shortlisted for the next round.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interaction (PI) later on.
REVA CLAT 2022 Highlights
Candidates should go through the given below information of REVA CLAT entrance exam basic information:
REVA University Common Law Aptitude Test 2022 (REVA CLAT )
Undergraduate Courses in LAW
To offer admission in BA LLB & BBA LLB program.
Stay connected for more updates regarding REVA CLAT 2021 at Reva University.
The School of Legal Studies offers graduate programs intending to prepare Law graduates with an understanding of legal knowledge. The School offers B.A., LL B (Hons.) and BBA., LL B (Hons.) of five-year duration. The school is equipped with excellent infrastructure including a Counseling Cell, Moot court fully air-conditioned library with a variety of print and online resources that aims to the advancement of knowledge of the law and legal processes within the context of national development.
REVA University has been established under the REVA University Act, 2012. The University is located in Bengaluru on a sprawling green campus, spread over 45 acres of land, built with the state-of-the-art infrastructure creating an environment conducive to higher learning and research. The University is proud of itself for contributing to every student’s holistic development. The University currently offers 24 Full-time Post Graduate Programs, 2 Part-time Post Graduate programs, 33 Graduate programs, several Certificate/Diploma, and Postgraduate Diploma programs in Engineering, Architecture, Science & Technology, Commerce, Management Studies, Law, Arts & Humanities and Performing Arts.