REVA CLAT 2021 will be conducted by Reva University. It's name is changed to REVA CET 2021 for Law. This exam is held annually at University Level to offers Law courses to UG applicants like BA LLB & BBA LLB (5 years duration course). The selection of candidates depends on the following two factors: Common Entrance Exam and Personal Interview. Therefore, candidates who have already appeared for CLAT or an equivalent exam to secure admission in law courses offered at REVA University do not necessarily need to appear for REVA CLAT 2021. Those candidates who pass HSC with minimum 45% marks(relaxation of 5% for reserved categories) are eligible to apply for REVA CLAT through both online and offline mode. Check the important information about REVA CLAT 2021 and Admission procedure in this article.
REVA CLAT 2021 Application Form
REVA CLAT 2021 Application Form will be made available in both online and offline mode. Candidates can check all the details related to REVA CLAT 2021 registration form from the below mention points:
Application form of REVA University will be made available on the official website.
- Candidate needs to properly check the eligibility criteria before they start filling the REVA CLAT application form.
- The online process of application will consist of various steps like registering online, filling the details in the application form, uploading the signature and photograph finally paying the application fees online.
- The applicant needs to take out a print of the application form for further admission procedure.
REVA CLAT 2021 Application Fee
REVA CLAT 2021 Application Fee for Common Law Aptitude Test of REVA is given below in the table:
Registration fee for REVA CLAT Entrance Exam 2021
|Indian or SAARC||Rs. 1000 /-|
|NRI||Rs. 2000 /-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fees through both the mode online and offline.
- Online Mode: In online mode, candidates can pay fees by choosing Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can pay fees through Demand Draft. All the required documents along with the DD and the filled application form should be sent to the REVA University through speed post on the address mentioned below:
Rukmini Knowledge Park,
Bangalore – 560064
Through NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer)
Bank details are given below:
- Details of the applicant: fill in Name, Address, the Bank details etc.
- Details of the Beneficiary: fill in the following :
- Bank: Karnataka Bank Limited
- Branch: REVA University
- IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) of Karnataka Bank Limited: KARB0000666
- Name of the Beneficiary: REVA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
- Account No. of the REVA University: A/c No. 6662000100000101
- Nature of Account: Current Account
- Candidate must ensure to collect the customer counterfoil and UTR ( Unique Transaction ) Number
- The filled application form along with all the enclosures including “Customer Counterfoil” with candidate's name, the application number, course applying for, contact number is written on the back to be sent to the Office of Admissions REVA University, Bengaluru.
- Applicants are advised to keep a copy of the Customer Counterfoil for future references.
REVA CLAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have completed their HSC from a known University or aboard.
- General category candidates must have achieved at least 45% of the score in their examination.
- The applicants from the reserved category should have achieved at least 40% of the score in their examination.
- Candidate should not be more than 20 years at the time of admission (General Category).
- Reserved category candidates must not be more than 22 years at the time of admission.
- The applicants who have already cleared their CLAT or LSAT from outside the university and have the scorecard is also eligible, and they do not have to appear the entrance test again.
REVA CLAT 2021 Admit Card
This following section will provide the information regarding REVA CLAT hall ticket 2021 :
- REVA CLAT 2021 admit card will be made available on the official website of the university in the third week of April 2021 .
- Need to take out a print out of the application form and keep it safely for further admission procedure.
- The candidates must have their admit card on the day exam without which they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
REVA CLAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of REVA University for CLAT 2021 examination is not fixed but the candidates can refer to this section and get some help to start their preparation:
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of multiple-choice questions and two subjective questions.
- Total Marks: Question paper will be of total 100 marks.
- Mode of Exam: The aptitude paper will comprise of a written test.
REVA CLAT 2021 Syllabus
Candidates should check the given points of REVA CLAT 2021 Syllabus:
- Profit & Loss
- Number System
- Jumbled sentence & words
- Parts of speech
- Fill in the blanks
- Science & Technology
- Indian & World history
- Legal System
REVA CLAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidate can refer to below-given tips for the preparation of REVA University Common Law Aptitude Test 2021 :
- Candidates are requested to go through the Syllabus first of all the things and before even starting their preparation.
- Once they have made the preparation chart, start preparing important topics in-depth, not so important topics in brief but do not miss on any topic as this test tests the candidate's ability.
- If candidates are taking any coaching classes or external help, their guidance and all that they learn over there helps but same is the number of efforts applicants need to put in every day on as only going there doesn’t help them crack the examination.
- Solving questions will give a reality check of the preparation and scope of improvement as well, apart from which candidates must solve one previous year as it will give an idea of the exam pattern.
- Keep calm at the time of examination and focus on what is known not anything new or what hear others discussing.
REVA CLAT 2021 Result
REVA CLAT Result 2021 will be declared soon. Candidates can check the details which are listed below:
- The scorecard will be declared on the notice board of the university.
- Candidates can also refer the notice board for other relevant information.
- The shortlisted candidates will receive a call from the university.
REVA CLAT 2021 Counselling
REVA CLAT 2021 Counselling will start from July 2021 . The counselling process will be held after the result declaration. Check details below:
- Candidates who will qualify the Common Law Aptitude Test 2021 will be shortlisted for the next round.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interaction (PI) later on.
REVA CLAT 2021 Highlights
Candidates should go through the given below information of REVA CLAT entrance exam basic information:
REVA University Common Law Aptitude Test (REVA CLAT )
Undergraduate Courses in LAW
To offer admission in BA LLB & BBA LLB program.
Stay connected for more updates regarding REVA CLAT 2021 at Reva University.
The School of Legal Studies offers graduate programs intending to prepare Law graduates with an understanding of legal knowledge. The School offers B.A., LL B (Hons.) and BBA., LL B (Hons.) of five-year duration. The school is equipped with excellent infrastructure including Counseling Cell, Moot court fully air-conditioned library with a variety of print and online resources which aims to the advancement of knowledge of the law and legal processes within the context of national development.
REVA University has been established under the REVA University Act, 2012. The University is located in Bengaluru on a sprawling green campus, spread over 45 acres of land, built with the state-of-the-art infrastructure creating an environment conducive to higher learning and research.
The founders of REVA University believe in the motto’ Knowledge is Power’. Driven with a philanthropic vision and a missionary zeal, the campus is built to transform students into outstanding citizens. The University prides itself in contributing to every student’s holistic development. The University currently offers 24 Full-time Post Graduate Programs, 2 Part-time Post Graduate programs, 33 Graduate programs, several Certificate/Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma programs in Engineering, Architecture, Science & Technology, Commerce, Management Studies, Law, Arts & Humanities and Performing Arts. Above All, the University facilitates Research leading to Doctoral Degrees in all disciplines. The programs offered by REVA University are well planned and designed based on in-depth analysis and research with emphasis on knowledge assimilation, practical applications, hands-on training, global and Industrial relevance and their social significance.