REVA CLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria is set by the exam conducting body - REVA University. It is the main conducting authority of REVA CLAT 2020. This Entrance Exam is a university-level exam conducted once in a year. The candidates must know all the information regarding the eligibility before filling the registration form. Interested candidates must fulfil all the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form. Therefore, candidates can go through the given below article below to know about officially announced eligibility of REVA CLAT 2020.
REVA CLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information about REVA CLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria is provided in this section. The candidates must carefully go through the following article to get the necessary information about the eligibility for REVA CLAT 2020. The application will be rejected if the candidate does not match any of the eligibility criteria.
REVA General Eligibility Criteria 2020
Age Limit: For appearing in the REVA CLAT examination. The applicants must satisfy themselves according to the REVA CLAT 2020 eligibility criteria of age limit requirements of the Institutes in which he/she is desirous of taking admission.
- The candidate from the general category must not be more than 20 years at the time of admission.
- Reserved category candidates must not be more than 22 years at the time of admission.
- The applicants who have already cleared their CLAT or LSAT from outside the university and have the scorecard is also eligible, and they do not have to appear the entrance test again.
Education Qualification Criteria of REVA CLAT 2020:
Candidate must satisfy the below given academic qualification
- Must have completed the HSC (10+2) examination from a known University or aboard.
- General category candidates must have achieved at least 45% of the score in their examination.
- The candidates from the reserved category should have achieved at least 40% of the score in their examination.