REVA CLAT 2021 Application form will be released by the REVA University. It Offers admission in the at 5-year Integrated B.A LL.B and B.BA LL.B school of Legal Studies. This exam is conducted by REVA University and held annually. Interested candidates must fill the application form before the last day. Candidate must read the below-given article to know more about REVA CLAT 2021 Application Process.
REVA CLAT 2021 Application Form Date
Given below the important events of REVA University Application form 2021:
Events of REVA CLAT Registration Form
|Application Form Starting ||To be Announced|
|Application Form end date||To be Announced|
|REVA CLAT Exam date||To be Announced|
REVA CLAT 2021 Application Form
Application form of REVA CLAT 2021 has been released and is available in both online mode and direct mode. The application form can also be obtained from the admission office of REVA University.
- Candidate have to fill the Application Form online which will be available on the official website of University.
- The applicants have to register themselves on the university website by entering their details like name, phone number, email id, and the course name and city.
- Once the registration is completed the candidate will be provided with user id and password for the login.
- Candidate can start filling the Application Form with the help of the user id & password.
- The information should be filled carefully with no wrong information will be accepted by the authority.
- Do not leave any blank fields as it will be considered as an incomplete application form and can get rejected by the authority.
- Application form submission process will be completed only if the candidate will pay the fee.
- Payment of application fee can be done by both online and offline mode.
Documents Required to fill REVA CLAT Application Form 2021
there are few documents that a candidate will require to complete the registration process of REVA CLAT 2021 examination. These documents are:
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
These documents should be attached in the prescribed format.
REVA CLAT 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Online - The fee can be paid via Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Candidates must take printouts of the confirmation page after completion of fee payment.
- Offline - The fee can be paid via Demand Draft/NEFT.
The REVA CLAT 2020 Application Fee for aspirants belonging to different categories is stated in the table below:
REVA University Application Fee 2021
|General/SAARC ||Rs 1000/-|
|Foreign Nationals||$ 50|
Application fee cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
How to fill REVA CLAT 2021 Application Form?
Following the steps given below, which applicant must follow to complete the registration process and fill the application process on the official website of the REVA University. Applicant can complete the application form in the online or offline mode from the steps mentioned below:
STEP 1: Registration
There are certain steps that the candidates have to follow to get registered. The steps are given below:
- For filling the application form, candidates need to register themselves by entering their name, phone number, email id, and the course name and city.
- After that, candidates have to click on the Fill Application Form.
STEP 2: Fill the Application Form
- After the registration process, a new page will open which is the application form.
The details that candidates must complete are the following:
Program and entrance Test details
- After accessing the application form, fill the course you are applying for.
- Then the next step is to fill Medium of Instruction Studied and Category.
- Further, add the qualifying exam details if any.
- Candidates name
- Father's name
- Mother's name
- Mobile no
- Blood group
- Marital status
- Permanent Address
- Correspondence Address
- 10th class detail
- 12th class detail
STEP 3: Uploading Documents
- Candidate need to upload the scanned copy of the documents as prescribed by the authority.
STEP 4: Payment of Application Fee
- After uploading all the necessary documents, the applicant has to pay the application fee. Candidates can pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking and keep the transactions slip as proof of payment.
Demand Draft (offline or online)
- Candidates who are opting to pay the fee through demand draft must pay in favour of the ‘REVA University’, payable at Bangalore.
- log in again and enter the DD details in the form either offline or online.
Through NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
- Enter the applicant's details like Name, Address, the Bank details etc.
- Then enter the beneficiary details like:
Bank: Karnataka Bank Limited
Branch: REVA University
IFSC of Karnataka Bank Limited: KARB0000666
Name of the Beneficiary: REVA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU
Account No. of the REVA University: A/c No. 6662000100000101
Nature of Account: Current Account
- Note down customer counterfoil and UTR (Unique Transaction) Number.
- Send the offline application form with all the documents and the “Customer Counterfoil” with your name, application number written on it to the below-given address.
Office of Admissions,
REVA University, Rukmini Knowledge Park Kattigenahalli, Yelahanka,
Bangalore – 560 064
REVA CLAT 2021 Application Form Correction
Once the REVA CLAT Application Form 2021 is filled, the correction facility is not provided by the authority. So the candidate is advised to fill the form carefully and avoid mistake.