REVA EET 2021 exam will be conducted by REVA University (RU), Bengaluru to enrol the candidates into Undergraduate Engineering courses in various fields. Reva Engineering Entrance Test is conducted to offer admission into B. Tech program, once every year at the University Level. However, for some of the programs such as B.Tech, M.Tech the candidates ranked in GATE, PGCET, CET, Come-K, and other examinations conducted by the Karnataka Government or other recognized agencies are also considered. Read the complete article to get more information about REVA EET 2021.
REVA EET 2021 Important Dates
The candidate can check the important dates from the below table:
REVA EET 2021 Important Dates
|Application Start||March 2021|
|Application End||April 2021|
|Admit Card||April 2021|
REVA EET 2021 Application Form
- Application forms will be available through both Online mode and Offline mode.
- The Registration Form can also be obtained from the Admission office, REVA University.
- Candidates can fill the Online application form through the official website of REVA University. For that, candidates have to register themselves and generate a password to proceed with the online application form.
- It is mandatory to provide a valid and working email id as all the communication will be done through this e-mail only.
- After filling all the necessary details in the application form, candidates have to make the payment and submit the application.
- On submission of the registration form, an Application Number will be generated.
- Candidates should keep the application number safe as all future correspondence will be made using this Application Number
REVA EET 2021 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Application fee can be paid either through online mode or offline mode.
- Online - The fee can be paid through NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) by sending the filled application form along with all the enclosures including the Customer Counterfoil with the candidate's name, Application Number, course applying for, contact number written on the back to the Admission office, REVA University, Bengaluru or by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Offline - Candidates can pay the fee through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of ‘REVA University’, payable at Bengaluru. The submitted form along with all the enclosures including the DD must be sent to the Admission office, REVA University.
Check the REVA EET application fee for different category given below:
REVA EET Application Fee
|Indian/ SAARC Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|NRI Candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
|Foreign Nationals Candidates||US$ 50|
- A candidate who does not have the Demand Draft available at the time of filling the application form may log out and re log in after making the draft and proceed with filling the form.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the Customer Counterfoil for future references.
- Refund of the registration fee, once paid is not given back to the candidate in any circumstances.
REVA EET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech Entry:
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Electronics/Technical Vocational subjects and must have scored a minimum of 45% marks are eligible for the test.
- Candidates belonging to ST/SC category must have scored at least 40% marks in the above subjects taken together, of any Board recognized by the respective State Governments/Central Government/Union Territories or any other qualification recognized.
For Lateral B.Tech Entry:
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institution with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in appropriate branch of Engineering /Technology.
Passed B Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B Sc Stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics /Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering program along with the second year subjects.
REVA EET 2021 Admit Card
REVA EET Admit Card 2021
will be available on the official website no official dates are announced yet. The candidate can stay connected to this page's latest update.
- Candidates can download Admit Card from the official website of REVA University.
- Must show the Admit Card on-demand for entry to the Examination Hall. A candidate not possessing print out of the downloaded admit card and valid photo identity shall not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall by the Center-in-Charge.
- Found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except those mentioned above inside examination Hall will be debarred from appearing in the examination.
- Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the Examinations may lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre-in-Charge, will leave his/her seat or Examination Hall until the duration of examination is over.
REVA EET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates should be aware of the paper format before they start preparing for the exam. The REVA EET 2021 Exam pattern is given below:
- Total Number of Question: There will be a total of 120 questions in the REVA EET question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 1 mark for every correct response.
- Exam Duration: Total time allotted for the exam be 120 minutes (two hours).
Check the subject-wise distribution of question given in the table below:
REVA EET Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
This is the latest updated exam pattern of REVA. Candidates can visit this paper for further updates.
REVA EET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can check the REVA Engineering Entrance Test Syllabus 2021 which comprises the topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject:
- Physical World, Measurements Units& dimensions
- Laws of motion
- Viscosity Thermodynamics
- Work, power, energy
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current
- Nuclear Physics
- Electromagnetic waves
- Atomic Physics
- Solid-state Electronics etc.
- Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Families
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Solid State
- Gaseous State
- Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics
- Liquid State
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions
- Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their Compounds
- Ionic and Redox Equilibria
- Chemistry of Metals
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemistry in Industry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Aliphatic Amines
- Aliphatic Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids
- Application Oriented chemistry
- Introduction to Bio-Molecules
- Aromatic Compounds
- Principles of Qualitative Analysis
- A.P., G.P., H.P.
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutation and combination
- Sets, Relations, and Mappings
- Principle of mathematical induction
- Statistics and Probability
- Application of Calculus
- Differential calculus
- Coordinate geometry of three dimensions
- Second-order derivative
- Integral calculus
REVA EET 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates have to check the preparation tips for REVA 2021 entrance exam for better prepare:
- Candidates should be able to manage their time wisely to not get exhausted. A proper schedule should be made and followed.
- Since the Exam has negative marking, the students should appear for the examination with a clear mind and should be sure about the answers he/she marks.
- If it is not sure about the answers, it would be advisable for him/her to leave the space empty and not mark any wrong answers.
- While studying, students should take enough breaks to make sure that their mind is calm and composed.
REVA EET 2021 Highlights
Below given are the main or vital points of the REVA exam:
REVA Engineering Entrance Test 2021(REVA EET 2021)
REVA University (RU), Bengaluru
To offer admission in B. Tech
Stay connected for REVA Engineering Entrance Test 2020(REVA EET 2021) conducted by REVA University.
REVA University, Bengaluru
REVA University has been established under the REVA University Act, 2012. The University currently offers 24 Full-time Post Graduate Programs, 2 Part-time Post Graduate programs, 33 Graduate programs, several Certificate/Diploma, and Postgraduate Diploma programs in Engineering, Architecture, Science & Technology, Commerce, Management Studies, Law, Arts & Humanities and Performing Arts. Above All, the University facilitates Research leading to Doctoral Degrees in all disciplines. REVA University believes in preparing students through the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) and Continuous Assessment and Grading Pattern (CAGP) of education.