REVA EET 2020 or REVA Engineering Entrance Test 2020 application form has been released on 21 December 2019. The deadline for submitting the application form is 22 April 2020. REVA Engineering Entrance Test is a state-level examination providing admission of the interested candidates into Post Graduate programs. Candidates can go through the whole article to know the REVA EET 2020 registration process or application form filling process.
REVA EET 2020 Application Form
The candidates can check the important dates for REVA EET Application Form 2020 like registration start and end date, etc. in the table given below:
REVA EET Application form Dates
|Availability of Application Form||21 December 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form||22 April 2020|
Applicant must check the filled details in registration form because once the submission is done candidate will not be allowed to make any correction.
REVA EET 2020 Application form Registration
Candidates should go through the below-mentioned points about the REVA Registration:
- The EET 2020 will be held once in a year through offline mode.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- The candidates have to submit the application form online or offline.
- The candidate should provide a valid email Id and mobile number.
- All communication will be made on this email Id and all the information through SMS will be sent on this number.
- Applicants applying through online mode have to upload the scanned clear passport photograph. Similarly, the signature needs to be uploaded.
- If a candidate submits more than one application form in another of the mode the form will be rejected.
Important Instructions regarding REVA EET Application form 2020 filling
- The final submission of Application form will remain incomplete if the candidate will not pay application fee.
- No request for refund of fee will be entertained in any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the REVA's website regularly for the latest updates.
REVA EET 2020 Application Form Last Date
Candidates need to be aware that the REVA doesn't provide the facility or any provision of submitting the Late application form with an additional fee or charges. So, it is advised to register and complete the REVA EET application form 2020 along with fee payment, within the given timelines mentioned above.
Documents required for the REVA EET Application form filling
Candidates would be required to upload a few documents as well as would require few documents to refer to while filling up the online REVA EET application form 2020. Below is the list of documents that applicant those are applying through online mode:
Documents that need to be Uploaded
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Category Certificate
- High School Marksheet
- Senior Secondary Marksheet
REVA EET 2020 Application Fee
The given table contains the category-wise details about REVA Engineering Entrance Test 2020 Application Fees:
REVA EET Application Fee
|Indian/ SAARC Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|NRI Candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
|Foreign Nationals Candidates||US$ 50|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee through Online mode or offline mode:
- Online - The fee can be paid through NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) by sending the filled application form along with all the enclosures including the Customer Counterfoil with candidate's name, Application Number, course applying for, contact number written on the back to the Admission office, REVA University, Bengaluru or by credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Offline - Candidates can pay the fee through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of ‘REVA University’, payable at Bengaluru. The submitted form along with all the enclosures including the DD must be sent to the Admission office, REVA University.
How To Apply for REVA EET 2020
Interested candidate make sure that before apply for the REVA EET 2020, candidate must go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates can follow the steps to apply for REVA EET 2020.
- Go to the official website.
- A new page will appear. Candidates have to enter all the details as asked on that page correctly like name of candidate, DOB, nationality etc.
- After entering the details, the next step is to create a password for future login.
- In the next step, candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature with proper specifications as asked.
- After uploading the images candidates can submit the application form and proceed to make payment of the application fee.