REVA EET Eligibility Criteria is set by the exam conducting body -REVA University (RU), Bengaluru. It is the main conducting authority of REVA University, Bengaluru. This REVA exam is a university-level exam conducted once in a year. The candidates must know all the information related to the eligibility criteria before filling the REVA EET application form. They should know whether they are eligible for the REVA entrance test for which they are applying or not. Therefore, candidates can go through the whole article below to know about officially announced eligibility of REVA EET 2020.
REVA EET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for REVA Engineering Entrance Test 2020 is different for Engineering courses offered at REVA University. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria for REVA Engineering Entrance Test 2020 for engineering courses below. The eligibility criteria of REVA EET 2020 for the courses is given below. Candidates must ensure the REVA exam that they are eligible or not. The eligibility criteria for the application form varies entry to entry which are given below:
- Indian candidate are eligible to apply.
- NRI candidate can also apply for the entrance exam.
For B.Tech Entry:
- Candidates must passed senior secondary examination.
- In senior secondary school, aspirant must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science/Electronics/Technical Vocational subjects.
- Applicant must have scored a minimum 45% marks in 10+2 level are eligible for the test.
- Aspirants belonging to ST or SC category must have scored at least 40% marks in the above subjects taken together, of any Board recognized by the respective State Governments/Central Government/Union Territories or any other qualification recognized.
For Lateral B.Tech Entry:
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institution.
- Must score at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in appropriate branch of Engineering /Technology.
- Passed B Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by under graduation courses.
- Must score at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of aspirants belonging to B Sc Stream, shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics /Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering program along with the second year subjects.
Age Limit for REVA EET
The vital information regarding lower age limit and upper age limit is given below:
- Lower Age limit: The lower age of the aspirant should be 16 years. Candidate below 16 years cannot apply for the REVA EET exam.
- Upper Age Limit: There is an upper age limitation for the REVA EET exam.
This is the latest updated age limit by the REVA university.
Reservation for REVA university
The vital information regarding Reservation in REVA university is given below:
- There no category reservation in REVA university for B.tech entry.
- Candidate belonging to SC or ST caste will get 5 per cent relaxation in the senior secondary examination while admission.
- Aspirant can keep visit this page for the latest updates in reservation criteria in REVA university.