RMCAAT 2022 also known as (Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test) will be conducted tentatively in the month of November by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) in an online mode. It will provide admissions for a postgraduate degree in Computer Application through a state level entrance exam. The question paper contains the three basic sections are Elementary Computer Knowledge, Mathematical Ability, Reasoning Aptitude. Candidates are required to attempt 200 questions in 2 hours. Candidates can apply online mode. The exam is held once a year and this year. The candidates can check all the details related to RMCAAT 2022 such as Important dates, Admission form, eligibility criteria, etc in this article.
RMCAAT 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the RMCAAT 2022 exam status from the below table:
|Exam status||Official notification is yet to release|
|Application form||Yet to start|
RMCAAT 2022 Important Date
Candidate can check the important date for RMCAAT 2022 from the below table
RMCAAT 2022 Schedule
|Application start||April 2022|
|Application end||November 2022|
|Admit Card Available||December 2022|
|RMCAAT 2022||December 2022|
|Result Declaration||December 2022|
Above mentioned dates are tentative based on previous years data. Candidates are advised to check this page for any further updates.
RMCAAT 2022 Application Form
The procedure to fill the RMCAAT 2022 Application Form
is given below. Candidates can go through this section to understand how to fill the form without any mistakes. The Application form can be filled and submitted in two modes:
- Self mode( online)
- E-Mitra Kiosk mode
- Candidates need to fill the online application cum registration form by visiting the official website and clicking on the link.
- Candidates then should upload all the requisite documents in jpg format as prescribed in the instructions.
- They are then required to fill the choice of college from among the options after successful completion of the application form.
- Changes can be made only before the final submission of the form. There is no scope of correction after the form is submitted successfully.
- Take a print-out of the application form for further references.
E-Mitra Kiosk Mode
- The complete process of Application cum Registration form filling includes fees payment and uploading documents through E-Mitra Kiosk.
- Candidates have to deposit the application fee plus Rs 26/- for the application form.
RMCAAT 2022 Application Fee
The Registration fee of RMCAAT 2022 will be Rs 1200/- which is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstance.
RMCAAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for the Rajasthan Master of Computer Application Admission Test 2022 Examination is given below in this section. Candidates are required to go through the eligibility divided as per education, category, and other parameters before applying for RMCAAT 2022 entrance exam.
- Eligibility criteria for admission in the first year of MCA
To get admission into the first year MCA program, a candidate must be having a minimum of 3 years of Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics either at the Graduate level or 10+2 level with 50% marks in aggregate (percentage criteria is 45% for reserved category).
- Eligibility criteria for the second year of MCA through lateral entry scheme
Candidates must be having a recognized bachelor’s degree of a minimum of 3 years in BCA/B.Sc (Computer Science/IT) along with Mathematics either at Graduation or 10+2 level with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved category).
RMCAAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must have all the information regarding RMCAAT Exam pattern 2022 to attempt the examination in the most effective manner. The Exam Pattern for RMCAAT 2022 is as follows:
|Total no of question||200|
(+1) for every right answer
There will be no negative marking
|Type of question||MCQ(Multiple Choice Question)|
Section-wise distribution of marks
Name of the subjects of the question paper
No. of Questions
Elementary Computer Knowledge
Reasoning and Aptitude
RMCAAT 2022 Syllabus
The detailed RMCAAT 2022 syllabus is given below for the convenience of the candidates to get a glimpse of important topics that might be asked in the entrance test.
- Fundamental operations in Algebra
- Simultaneous Linear
- Quadratic Equations
- Harmonic Progressions
- Rectangular Cartesian coordinates
- Equation of a Circle
- Distance Formulae
- Pair of straight lines
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutation and Combination
- Geometric transformation
- Limit of Functions
- Differential Equations
- Position vector
- Simple identities
- The basic concept of probability theory
- Simple linear programming
RMCAAT 2022 Admit Card
RTU will release the RMCAAT 2022 Admit Card
on the official website of the university. Candidates are required to download the RMCAAT Admit Card/ hall ticket 2022 to appear for the exam.
- The Admit Card will have all the relevant details of the aspirant appearing in the exam along with other information like the name of the exam centre, address, and all the instructions for the candidate which need to be followed.
- The candidate has to check all those details and ensure that the provided information is correct before they appear in the exam. In case of mistakes, the candidate should immediately report to the authorities and correct them before the examination date appears.
- Candidates must download the Admit Card at least 10 days before the exam or before the closing date to avoid any hassle.
- Candidates may get the RMCAAT Admit Card from October onwards in online mode from the official website.
- Without RMCAAT Admit Card, no candidate will be allowed to appear and write the exam.
How to download RMCAAT 2022 Admit Card?
Here are the simple steps to download the RMCAAT Admit Card
online for all the applied candidates. Follow the below instructions :
- Go to the official website.
- On the home page, search and click on the “Download RMCAAT Admit Card” button.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth in the specified fields.
- Click on “Download RMCAAT Admit Card”
- Take a print out of the hall ticket for further process
RMCAAT 2022 Result
The RMCAAT 2022 exam results
will be made available by September 2022 tentatively on the official website of Rajasthan Technical University. All the applicants, who have appeared in the examination, will be able to get the result of the examination on the official portal of the university only. The selected candidates will be called for counselling via mail.
RMCAAT 2022 Counselling
Candidates will be able to get the selection or admission in the different institutes and colleges through the RMCAAT 2022 Counselling
after the announcement of the result of the exam. The overall counselling process involves Group Discussion and Personal Interview to shortlist the candidates finally. The selected candidates will hence get admission.
The above information is based on the previous year's data and references. No official notification has been released by the conducting body (RTU). Once it is released we'll update it here soon. Till then stay connected to Entrancezone for the latest updates.
RMCAAT 2022 Highlights
Given below the major points of Rajasthan Technical University:
RMCAAT Basic Details 2022
Rajasthan Master In Computer Applications Admission Test 2022
Commonly known as
Rajasthan Technical University(RTU)
RMCAAT Official Website
Exam level of
To provide admissions for a postgraduate degree in Computer Application.
Rajasthan Technical University
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU)
is located in Kota in the state of Rajasthan. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan to enhance technical education in the state. The university has been established on the campus of University College of Engineering, Kota
(previously known as Engineering College, Kota), which is located on the Rawatbhata Road, about 14 km from Kota Railway Station and 10 km from Kota Bus Stand. The university currently affiliates about 68 Engineering Colleges, 03 B.Arch, 16 MCA Colleges, 39 MBA Colleges, 31 M.Tech Colleges, 01 M.Arch and 01 Hotel Management and Catering Institute. More than 1.5 lacs students study in the various institutes affiliated with the University. The University aims to provide quality technical education which may help Rajasthan in its technical development and will boost the technical environment in the country.