RMCAAT 2020 Application Form-The Rajasthan Technical University(RTU) conducts RMCAAT 2020 for admission in MCA programs. Candidates can apply for admission by online mode, who fulfill eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply for the RMCAAT 2020 till April 2020, the application form will be available on the RMCAAT official website. The RMCAAT 2020 will be a pen-paper(offline) mode examination. More information about RMCAAT 2020 such as eligibility criteria, admission process, syllabus, exam pattern, etc, candidates can check the information available on this page.
RMCAAT 2020 Application Form Date
Candidates can check the last date of submission, online test date, result available on, etc important dates for RMCAAT 2020 below:-
|Application Form Available||April 2020|
|Last Date for Submission Application Form||May 2020|
|Admit Card available||One week before of Exam|
|Exam Date||Third Week of May 2020|
RMCAAT 2020 Application Form
The candidate read carefully all the listed instruction before applying for the RMCAAT 2020 application form which is given below:
- The candidate for Indian law institute common admission test apply online, Application Form available on the RTU official website.
- All the candidates must fulfill all the RMCAAT eligibility criteria to fill the RMCAAT application form.
- The candidate makes sure that they have all the manadatory documents at the time of filling the application form for the successful submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form correctly and must fill all the details properly in the application form to generate the RMCAAT Admit card 2020.
- All the candidates must pay the application form fee for the successful submission of the RMCAAT 2020 application form.
- Candidates can't make any changes in the RMCAAT 2020 application form after the final submission.
Documents Required for the RMCAAT 2020 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the mentioned documents while filling the RMCAAT 2020 Registration which are given below:
- Caste/Catagory certificate (if needed).
- PwD certificate (if needed).
- Nativity Certificate.
- Candidate's recent clicked colored photograph(passport size ).
- Candidate's Signature.
How to Apply for RMCAAT Application Form 2020?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill the RMCAAT online application form successfully which are given below.
The Application form can be filled and submitted in two modes:
- Self mode
- E-Mitra Kiosk mode
- Step 1:Candidates have to visit the RTU official website.
- Step 2:Candidates have to register for RMCAAT 2020 official website.
- Step 3:Enter the 12 digit token number to activate the Application Form.
- Step 4:Fill all the details in the application form properly such as:-
- Candidate's Name
- Valid Email id
- Contact Number
- Select Course
- Guardian's Name/Parent's Name
- Permanent Address
- Academic Details
- Step 5:Save the Application form.
- Step 6:Upload all the necessary documents.
- Step 7:Pay the Application Fee
Candidates can pay the fee through any online mode via net-banking/debit card/credit card/etc. Fees may vary as per different courses:-
|Exam Name||Application Fee|
E-Mitra Kiosk Mode:-
The complete process of Application cum Registration form is same includes Application fees payment and uploading documents through E-Mitra Kiosk.
Note:-Candidates must remember to RMCAAT 2020 application form download. Candidates make sure that they keep the hard copy safe because it will be used during the counseling & Admission process.
RMCAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for RMCAAT Examination2020 is given below in this section. Candidates are required to go through the eligibility before applying for RMCAAT 2020 entrance exam.
To get admission into first year MCA programme, a candidate must be having a Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics either at Graduation level or 10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate(5% relaxation for reserved category).
Candidates must be having a recognized bachelor’s degree in BCA/B.Sc (Computer Science/IT) along with Mathematics either at Graduate level or 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (5% relaxation for reserved category).
RMCAAT 2020 Admit Card
The RMCAAT Admit Card 2020 will be released one week before the entrance examination on the official RTU website. Candidates can download the admit card from RTU official website. Candidates must remember to carry a hard copy of the RMCAAT 2020 Hall Ticket at the examination Centre. Without the hall ticket candidates are not allowed to sit for the examination.