RMCAAT 2020 Counselling will be organized by RTU. The RMCAAT counselling registration 2020 will be conducted through the online mode. RMCAAT 2020 test is a state-level exam which is organized to offer the admission of Master's Degree in Computer Applications. All the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about RMCAAT 2020 counselling.
RMCAAT Counselling Dates 2020
The candidates can check here all the important RMCAAT counselling date 2020 which are given in the table below:
|RMCAAT 2020 Exam Date||May 2020|
|Result Declarations||May 2020|
|Counselling starts||June 2020|
RMCAAT 2020 Counselling
The candidate can check here all the important RMCAAT counselling 2020 guidance points in the given list below:
- The counselling will be started after the announcement of the RMCAAT result of 2020.
- RMCAAT counselling 2020 will be conducted through online mode.
- The candidate has to fill the RMCAAT counselling 2020 Application Form for the e-counselling.
- The candidate must have to attend RTU counselling session to get the admission seat.
- Applicants have to register first to attend the RMCAAT e-counselling session.
- The applicants have to pay the RMCAAT counselling fees for the counselling session.
- Only the qualified candidates will be able to eligible to attend the RMCAAT seat allotment session.
- There will be conducted RMCAAT offline counselling session after the finishing of online counselling.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the required documents at the time of the RMCAAT offline counselling session.
How to Apply for RMCAAT Counselling 2020?
The candidate must follow all the step apply for RMCAAT 2020 counselling session which is described in the listed below:
- Candidates have to register with RMCAAT Roll number, Date of Birth, Nationality, etc.
- A unique password is sent to candidates through mail or SMS.
- Candidates have to log in for counselling.
- Candidates have to pay Fee through online mode via net-banking or debit card or credit card.
- Select their choices for colleges/institutes and MCA courses of interest.
- Now, they have to lock their choices of interest and take a print out in the form of hard copy.
- Continue to Document Verification Process(DVCs) for counselling.
- After Seats allotted, candidates have to report to the institute campus for Document verification to confirm their seats.
Documents Required for RMCAAT 2020 Counselling
Candidates can check here are all the necessary documents are listed which candidates must carry at RMCAAT 2020 offline/ online counselling session for the verification which given in the list below:
- 10th Class marks sheet.
- 12th Class marks sheet.
- Mobile Number of Candidates or Guardians.
- Challan of counselling Fee.
- RMCAAT 2020 Result.
- NIMCET 2020 score(If needed)
- ID proofs (Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving Licence, Voter ID).
- Nationality Certificate
- RMCAAT 2020 admit card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (If applicable)
- Candidate's Recent Clicked Passport Size Coloured Photographs of the maximum size of 100KB with JPG/BMP/GIF formats
RMCAAT Counselling 2020 Process
The candidate can check here the complete RMCAAT 2020 counselling process which is described below:
- The candidates have to qualify for the RMCAAT exam 2020.
- Candidates have to register online for the e-counselling session of RMCAAT 2020.
- Candidates have to attend the counselling session online and pay counselling fee.
- RMCAAT counselling result 2020 will be declared on the RTU website.
- Candidates also receive notification related result of Counselling through SMS or Email.
- The candidates have to carry all the original copies of the mandatory documents for verification.
- After document verification, the candidate has to pay the admission fee at the RTU Member Institute campus for successful admission.
RMCAAT 2020 Seat Allotment
The candidates can check the RMCAAT seat allotment procedure in the given list below:
- Seats allotted to Candidates for admission in an MCA degree course is done on the basis of, choice preference given to the candidates, their category, age, and rank in the entrance examination.
- The Candidates being allotted a seat would be also able to pay admission fees by any online mode and receive notification regarding verification of documents. through SMS or Email.
- The counselling process will be held on three rounds and one special round.
- Those Candidates who not accepting the allotted seats, within the specified time, then candidatures registration canceled for further process.
- The Candidates accepting an allotted seat by paying the admission fee will also be allowed to participate in further rounds(upward movement) of counseling process for a seat in a program.
- Candidates with higher choices they can participate in for further upward movement until they have not been able to secure a seat of their best choices.
- The Candidates should get a successful admission to their respective department of courses after document Verification.
RMCAAT 2020 Seat Reservation
Candidates can check seat distribution for candidates belongings to different categories for admission in RTU below:-
|Women||25% of reserved seats|
|Non-Creamy Layer(OBC)||21% of reserved seats|
|Scheduled Caste(SC)||16% of reserved seats |
|Scheduled Tribe(ST)||12% of reserved seats|
|Non-Creamy Layer (SBC)||5% of reserved seats|
|Kashmiri Migrant||5% of reserved seats|
|PwD(Physically Handicapped)||3% of reserved seats|
|Dependants of Defence Killed / Gallantry award winners/ Ex-servicemen||3% of reserved seats|