RPVT 2022 Application Form will be released in June 2022 tentatively. Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test is a University Level examination which will be conducted by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Rajasthan. RPVT exam is conducted once a year to offer admission into various BVSc and A.H degree courses. Read the complete article to know more about the RPVT Application Form 2022.
RPVT 2022 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates for RPVT 2022
given in the table below:
RPVT Registration dates 2022
|Online Application Starts||June 2022|
|Online Application Closes||August 2022|
RPVT 2022 Application Form
The Application form will be available in an online mode on the official website of the respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to find the RPVT 2022 Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about RPVT 2022 from this page before applying.
Candidates can go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
Documents Required for RPVT 2022 Application Form
There are necessary documents that the candidates need to provide while filling the application form for RPVT 2022
as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below:
- Copy of Board's certificate to verify the candidate's name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Id proof (Bank details/Voter Id/Passport/Ration card/PAN card or any Government Id)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) certificate if belong to that category
RPVT 2022 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the registration fees on the official website of The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. Registration for RPVT 2022 will be considered completed only after the successful payment of the application fee.
Mode of Examination: Candidates can pay the Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test registration fees through the given mode:
Candidates can pay fees through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking Service.
When candidates successfully pay the application fees, take the print of the confirmation page.
Category wise Application fees for RPVT 2022 are given in the below table:
With late fees
The fees deposited are non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to fill the RPVT 2022 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for RPVT 2022. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of RPVT 2022.
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as name, contact number, email id, etc.
- Click “Submit”
- The candidate should remember the application number for future references.
STEP 2-Enter personal details:
- Enter more personal details such as father’s name, mother’s name, alternate contact, etc.
- Enter the address with all details from flat no. to town to city.
- Save and Move forward.
- Enter all the qualification details carefully.
STEP 3-Upload documents: Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
File Size: 3-100 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 3cm
File Size: 3-30 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 1.5cm
STEP 4-Fee payment:
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the candidate registers/themselves.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- A confirmation mail with user id and password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- The last STEP is to take the printout of this confirmation page for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
RPVT 2022 Correction Window
The candidates are not allowed to edit their RPVT 2022 application forms once submitted. However, for genuine correction requests, if any, the candidate can email by the Fourth week of April. After this correction window timespan, no requests for corrections in the application form will be entertained and the data entered in the application form by the candidate will be considered as final.