RPVT 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the second week of May 2021. Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test is a University Level examination conducted by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Rajasthan. RPVT 2021 is conducted once a year to offer admission into various BVSc and A.H degree courses at the. RPVT 2021 is likely to be conducted in the first week of August 2021. Read the complete article to know more about the RPVT Application Form 2021.
RPVT 2021 Registration dates
Candidates can check all the important dates for RPVT 2021
given in the table below:
RPVT Registration dates 2021
|Online Application Starts||The second week of May 2021|
|Online Application Closes||The first week of June 2021|
|Application Form Submission(with late fees)||The first week of June 2021|
|Correction Date||The second week of June 2021|
|Admit Card Release||The first week of July 2021|
|Examination Date ||The first week of August 2021|
The above-mentioned data is based on the previous year's data and will be updated as soon as further updates are released by the exam conducting body.
RPVT 2021 Application Form
The Application form will be available online mode at the official website of the respective authority. All the Applicants are advised to find the RPVT 2021 Eligibility criteria & the rest of the info about RPVT 2021 from this page before applying.
Candidates can go through the below-mentioned points regarding the examination:
- Candidates can apply for the examination via Online mode only.
- The application forms are available on the official website.
- A valid e-mail Id and mobile number should be provided by the candidate. Every detail regarding the examination thereafter will be communicated by this email id and mobile number.
- Candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format according to the university.
- Multiple forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
RPVT 2021 Application Form Dates
Candidates should stay updated with the dates of the examination, to avoid chaos. The important dates regarding the RPVT 2021 are as follows:
RPVT 2021 Application Dates
Application form availability
|To be announced|
Submission of application form
|To be announced|
Submission of the application form (with late fee of Rs.2600)
|To be announced|
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the schedule and don’t wait for the last date to apply.
Documents Required for RPVT 2021 Application Form
There are necessary documents that the candidates need to provide while filling the application form for RPVT 2021
as proof of their eligibility for the examination. The list of such documents is given below:
- Copy of Board's certificate to verify the candidate's name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, and Date of Birth (DOB).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid Id proof (Bank details/Voter Id/Passport/Ration card/PAN card or any Government Id)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section) certificate if belong to that category
RPVT 2021 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the registration fees on the official website of The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. Registration for RPVT 2021 will be considered completed only after the successful payment of the application fee.
Mode of Examination: Candidates can pay the Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test registration fees through the given mode:
Candidates can pay fees through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking Service.
When candidates successfully pay the application fees, take the print of the confirmation page.
Category wise Application fees for RPVT 2021 are given in the below table:
With late fees
The fees deposited are non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to fill the RPVT 2021 Application Form?
Candidates have to apply for the examination by filling the application form for RPVT 2021. In case of any issues, the candidates can refer to the following given procedure to avoid any errors. The procedure for filling the application form is as given:
- Visit the official website of RPVT 2021
- Register yourself by filling in some basic details such as name, contact number, email id, etc.
- Click “Submit”
- The candidate should remember the application number for future references.
STEP 2-Enter personal details:
- Enter more personal details such as father’s name, mother’s name, alternate contact, etc.
- Enter the address with all details from flat no. to town to city.
- Save and Move forward.
- Enter all the qualification details carefully.
STEP 3-Upload documents: Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
File Size: 3-100 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 3cm
File Size: 3-30 KB
Dimension: 4cm x 1.5cm
STEP 4-Fee payment:
- The candidates have to pay the fees as soon as the candidate registers/themselves.
- The fee once given is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- A confirmation mail with user id and password will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- The last STEP is to take the printout of this confirmation page for future use.
- It is advised to save your registration number as it will be useful later.
RPVT 2021 Correction Window
The candidates are not allowed to edit their RPVT 2021 application forms once submitted. However, for genuine correction requests, if any, the candidate can email by the Fourth week of April. After this correction window timespan, no requests for corrections in the application form will be entertained and the data entered in the application form by the candidate will be considered as final.