RPVT 2020 new exam date is 20 September 2020. Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test will be conducted by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. The eligible candidates are enrolled into A.H. Degree and B.V.Sc degree course through this entrance exam. Furthermore, candidates on qualifying this exam will be provided admission into the above-mentioned courses in RAJUVAS University in Bikaner and also in other affiliated private veterinary colleges. The candidates need to go through the complete article to know all about RPVT 2020 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, and Counselling.
- Entrance Exam is scheduled to be held on 20 Septemebr 2020.
RPVT 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates and events regarding the RPVT entrance test 2020 form the below-given table:
|Online Application Starts||13 May 2020|
|Online Application Closes||30 June 2020|
|Application Form Submission(with late fees)||06 July 2020|
|Correction Date||12 - 14 June 2020|
|Admit Card Release||01 July 2020|
|Examination Date ||20 September 2020|
|Objection on Questions with email||10 August 2020|
|Release of Answer Key ||17 August 2020|
|Objections on Answer Key with email||17 August 2020|
|Display of OMR Sheet ||28 August 2020|
|Result Declarations||04 September 2020|
RPVT 2020 Application Form
Before filling the form aspirants must check the eligibility criteria of the exam. Applicants can check the RPVT 2020 Application Form
details below in the given points:
- The RPVT Application Form 2020 will be available on the official website of the University i.e. rajuvas.org. from the 13 May 2020. Hence, candidates can fill and submit their application form.
- The candidates must fill and submit the application form before the last date ie. the 30 June 2020.
- Candidates firstly need to register themselves through online mode only.
- Enter some basic information and generate their registration ID and password for further process.
- After generating the ID candidates have to log in with ID and fill all the required details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After form filling, candidates have to pay the fees through online mode.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the online application form because of authority will not provide any facility of correction in the form.
- After completion of the application process, candidates must take the print out copy of their filled registration form for further process.
RPVT Application Fee
The aspirants can check the RPVT 2020 fee details below in the given table:
Mode of Payment - Only through online modes using any Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking)
RPVT 2020 Registration Fees
Application Fee (Amount in Rs.)
For candidates belonging to all categories
Application Fee + Late Fee (For candidates belonging to all categories)
RPVT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen and also should have the domicile of Rajasthan state.
- Applicants must have completed their 12th standard or any other equivalent course with Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology/Biology from any recognized Indian Board with 50% score (for general category candidates) and 45% score for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates’ age must be between 17 and 25 years.
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category will be given age relaxation of 5 years.
RPVT 2020 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available on the official website of the university soon.
- Candidates need to log in using their Application Number and Password to download their admit card.
- Students need to contact the University Office immediately in case of any discrepancy while downloading the admit card. The address is provided below:
Bijey Bhawan Palace Complex,
Near Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Circle,
Contact No. 0151-2201183
- The candidates must keep the admit card safely till the counselling process gets completed.
- The candidates must carry their admit card and a valid photo id proof on the exam day, and the candidates without any of these two documents will not be allowed to give the exam.
RPVT 2020 Exam Pattern
Following is the detailed RPVT exam pattern 2020:
- There will be only a single paper.
- The candidates will need to solve all the questions within 3 hours.
- The question paper will be having a total of 200 questions.
- The question paper will be having all the Multiple Choice Questions.
- The question paper will be available in both Hindi and English language.
- Each question will be carrying 1 mark.
- There will be a deduction of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
- Besides this, there will be a pen and paper-based test.
The information about the subject-wise distribution of questions in the question paper is given in the table below:
Total Number of Questions
Biology (Botany and Zoology)
RPVT 2020 Syllabus
- The syllabus includes topics from 11th and 12th class and includes topics from Physics, Biology and Chemistry Subjects.
- The candidates need to study all the topics in detail.
- Following is the topic wise syllabus:
- Physical World and Measurement,
- Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power,
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter,
- The behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory,
- Oscillations and Waves,
- Electrostatics, Current Electricity,
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism,
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current,
- Electromagnetic Waves,
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter, Atoms and Nuclei,
- Electronic Devices, Communication Systems.
- Questions from concepts such as thermodynamics, equilibrium, organic chemistry, hydrocarbons, etc. are given more weightage.
- The other topics covered under this section are: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties,
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen,
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), p- Block.Organic Chemistry: Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Solid State 3, Solutions,
- Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry,
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements,
- p-Block Elements, d- and f- Block Elements, Coordination Compounds,
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers; Aldehydes,
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids,
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life
Biology (Botany +Zoology):
- Diversity in Living World,
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants,
- Structure and Function, Plant Physiology,
- Human Physiology, Reproduction,
- Genetics and Evolution, Biology and human welfare,
- Biotechnology and its applications, Ecology and environment.
RPVT 2020 Preparation Tips
Following preparation tips will help the candidates to enhance their preparation level for the exam.
- Students must know all about exam pattern and syllabus which will help the candidates during their preparation.
- Candidates need to make a proper time table and follow it strictly.
- Students must study for the exam from the reliable study material.
- Candidates must be regular in their studies.
- Students must have proper rest and diet.
- Candidates must stay focused and must revise the previously studied topics regularly.
RPVT 2020 Result
The candidate can check all the details about the RPVT 2020 result
in the given list below:
- Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences will be declaring RPVT result 2020 on their official website.
- The candidates will have to log in using their User ID/ Registration Number and password to download and check their result.
- University will also release a merit list which will contain the names of all the candidates who have qualified the written test and their roll numbers along with their ranks.
- Qualified candidates will be required to download the merit list, take a print out of the same and take with them on the counselling day.
- Also, students must take admit card with them on the counselling day along with the merit list print out.
RPVT 2020 Counselling
RPVT counselling 2020 will be conducted shortly after the university will declare the result on their official website.
- All the candidates will be required to register themselves to take part in the counselling round and also submit the counselling fee
- Qualified students must compulsorily take the original copy of the documents mentioned below with them on the counselling day for the document verification process.
List of the Documents Required:
- Mark sheet of 10+2 level
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent Examination.
- Digital Caste Certificate (If any)
- Transfer Certificate (If any)
- Registration details (Application Form), Admit card, Result (Hard Copy) of RPVT 2020
- Character Certificate given from the school/college last attended
- Digital Domicile Certificate issued by Rajasthan State authority
- Two identical coloured photographs with name and date mentioned on it
- Medical certificate of the candidate claiming admission under Physically Handicapped Category
RPVT 2020 Reservation Criteria
Seats shall be reserved for girl candidates from each category which is 25%. 45% seats is for candidates of Scheduled Tribes (ST) belonging to Scheduled Tribal Area’s as notified by Govt. of Rajasthan.
Note: The OBC Category certificate (valid only for the castes included in the list of Rajasthan state) must be issued by on or after 01-01-2020 wherein creamy layer status would have been clearly mentioned.
|Categories||Seats in %|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||21%|
|More Backward Classes (NCL)||05%|
RPVT 2020 Affiliated University
we have provided university-affiliated colleges as per last year details:
|Name of College (Code)||Place|
|Mahatma Gandhi Veterinary College (CV05)||Bharatpur|
|M.B. Veterinary College (CV10)||Dungarpur|
|Apollo College of Veterinary Medicine (CV04)||Jaipur|
|Mahatma Jytiba Fule College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences (CV06)||Jaipur|
|B.S. College of Veterinary Medicine & Research Centre (CV07)||Jhunjhunu|
|Arawali Veterinary College (CV08)||Sikar|
|Sri Ganganagar Veterinary College (CV09)||Sri Ganganagar|
RPVT 2020 Entrance Exam Highlights
Candidates can check the basic information of the RPVT 2020 exam given below:
Name of the exam
Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
Exam conducting body
Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (Rajuvas University)
|Level||University- Level entrance exam|
A.H. Degree and B.V.Sc degree course
RPVT Official website
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode(Pen and Paper-based test)|
Admission in A.H. Degree and B.V.Sc degree courses offered by Rajuvas University
Stay connected for Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2020 (RPVT ) conducted by Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences.
Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner was established through a legislative act (No.13 of 2010) of Rajasthan state and became functional on 13th May 2010 with a mandate to impart quality professional education, to develop technologies suitable for promoting animal production in the state of Rajasthan, to transfer the technologies to field functionaries and to develop a centre of higher learning, research and extension in the field of veterinary and animal science.