RPVT 2021 Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test will be conducted in the first week of August 2021 by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. The eligible candidates are enrolled in A.H. Degree and B.V.Sc degree courses through this entrance exam. Furthermore, candidates qualifying for this exam will be provided admission into the above-mentioned courses in RAJUVAS University in Bikaner and also in other affiliated private veterinary colleges. The candidates need to go through the complete article to know all about RPVT 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, and Counselling.
RPVT 2021 Important dates
Candidates can check all the important dates for RPVT 2021 given in the table below:
RPVT Important dates
|Online Application Starts||The second week of May 2021|
|Online Application Closes||The first week of June 2021|
|Application Form Submission(with late fees)||The first week of June 2021|
|Correction Date||The second week of June 2021|
|Admit Card Release||The first week of July 2021|
|Examination Date ||The first week of August 2021|
|Release of Answer Key ||The Third Week of August 2021|
|Result Declarations||Last week of August 2021|
The above-mentioned data is based on the previous year's data and will be updated as soon as further updates are released by the exam conducting body.
RPVT 2021 Application Form
Before filling the form aspirants must check the eligibility criteria of the exam. Applicants can check the RPVT 2021 Application Form
details below in the given points:
- The RPVT Application Form 2021 will be available in the second week of May 2021 on the official website of The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
- The candidates must fill and submit the application form before the last date which is yet to be announced.
- To fill the application form for RPVT 2021 candidates firstly need to register themselves through online mode only.
- Enter the basic information and generate the registration ID and password for further process.
- After generating the ID candidates have to log in with the ID and fill in all the required details.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After form filling, candidates have to pay the application fees through online mode.
- Candidates must be careful while filling the online application form because the authority will not provide any facility of correction in the form.
- After completion of the application process, candidates must take the print out copy of their filled registration form for further process.
RPVT Application Fee
The aspirants can check the RPVT 2021 application fee details below in the given table:
Mode of Payment - Only through online modes using any Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking)
RPVT 2021 Registration Fees
Application Fee (Amount in Rs.)
For candidates belonging to all categories
Application Fee + Late Fee (For candidates belonging to all categories)
RPVT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling out the RPvT 2021 Application form. Any candidate found to be ineligible will be disqualified from the admission process. The details about RPVT 2021 eligibility criteria
is given below:
- Candidates must be Indian citizen and also should have the domicile of Rajasthan state.
- Applicants must have completed their 12th standard or any other equivalent course with Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology/Biology from any recognized Indian Board with a 50% score (for general category candidates) and 45% score for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates’ age must be between 17 and 25 years.
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category will be given an age relaxation of 5 years.
RPVT 2021 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available on the official website of the university soon.
- Candidates need to log in using their Application Number and Password to download their admit card.
- Students need to contact the University Office immediately in case of any discrepancy while downloading the admit card. The address is provided below:
Bijoy Bhawan Palace Complex,
Near Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Circle,
Contact No. 0151-2201183
- The candidates must keep the admit card safely till the counselling process gets completed.
- The candidates must carry their admit card and a valid photo id proof on the exam day, and the candidates without any of these two documents will not be allowed to give the exam.
RPVT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must have thorough information about the exam pattern so that they can attempt the exam most effectively. Following is the detailed RPVT exam pattern 2021:
- There will be only a single paper.
- The candidates will need to solve all the questions within 3 hours.
- The question paper will be having a total of 200 questions.
- The question paper will be having all the Multiple Choice Questions.
- The question paper will be available in both Hindi and English language.
- Each question will be carrying 1 mark.
- There will be a deduction of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
- Besides this, there will be a pen and paper-based test.
The information about the subject-wise distribution of questions in the question paper is given in the table below:
Total Number of Questions
Biology (Botany and Zoology)
RPVT 2021 Syllabus
- The syllabus includes topics from the 11th and 12th class and includes topics from Physics, Biology, and Chemistry Subjects.
- The candidates need to study all the topics in detail.
- Following is the topic wise syllabus:
- Physical World and Measurement,
- Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy, and Power,
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter,
- The behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory,
- Oscillations and Waves,
- Electrostatics, Current Electricity,
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism,
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current,
- Electromagnetic Waves,
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter, Atoms, and Nuclei,
- Electronic Devices, Communication Systems.
- Questions from concepts such as thermodynamics, equilibrium, organic chemistry, hydrocarbons, etc. are given more weightage.
- The other topics covered under this section are: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties,
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen,
- s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), p- Block.Organic Chemistry: Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry, Solid State 3, Solutions,
- Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry,
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements,
- p-Block Elements, d- and f- Block Elements, Coordination Compounds,
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers; Aldehydes,
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids,
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life
Biology (Botany +Zoology):
- Diversity in Living World,
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants,
- Structure and Function, Plant Physiology,
- Human Physiology, Reproduction,
- Genetics and Evolution, Biology and human welfare,
- Biotechnology and its applications, Ecology, and environment.
RPVT 2021 Preparation Tips
Following preparation tips will help the candidates to enhance their preparation level for the exam.
- Students must know all about exam pattern and syllabus which will help the candidates during their preparation.
- Candidates need to make a proper time table and follow it strictly.
- Students must study for the exam from reliable study material.
- Candidates must be regular in their studies.
- Students must have proper rest and diet.
- Candidates must stay focused and must revise the previously studied topics regularly.
RPVT 2021 Result
The candidate can check all the details about the RPVT 2021 result
in the given list below:
- The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences will be declaring RPVT result 2021 on their official website.
- The candidates will have to log in using their User ID/ Registration Number and password to download and check their results.
- University will also release a merit list which will contain the names of all the candidates who have qualified for the written test and their roll numbers along with their ranks.
- Qualified candidates will be required to download the merit list, take a print out of the same and take it with them on the counselling day.
- Also, students must take an admit card with them on the counselling day along with the merit list print out.
RPVT 2021 Counselling
RPVT counselling 2021 will be conducted shortly after the university will declare the result on its official website.
- All the candidates will be required to register themselves to take part in the counselling round and also submit the counselling fee
- Qualified students must compulsorily take the original copy of the documents mentioned below with them on the counselling day for the document verification process.
List of the Documents Required:
- Mark sheet of 10+2 level
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent Examination.
- Digital Caste Certificate (If any)
- Transfer Certificate (If any)
- Registration details (Application Form), Admit card, Result (Hard Copy) of RPVT 2021
- Character Certificate given from the school/college last attended
- Digital Domicile Certificate issued by Rajasthan State authority
- Two identical coloured photographs with name and date mentioned on it
- Medical certificate of the candidate claiming admission under Physically Handicapped Category.
RPVT 2021 Answer Keys
Candidates who appear in RPVT 2021 examination can get official RPVT 2021 Answer keys
from the Official website.
- Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test Answer keys have been released online at the official website.
- Candidate can submit grievances to the convener, RPVT 2021 in person in writing with its supporting documents during working hours.
- The final answer key shall be released after all the grievances are recorded and taken into consideration.
RPVT 2021 Reservation Criteria
Seats shall be reserved for girl candidates from each category which is 25%. 45% seats are for candidates of Scheduled Tribes (ST) belonging to Scheduled Tribal Area as notified by Govt. of Rajasthan.
Note: The OBC Category certificate (valid only for the castes included in the list of Rajasthan state) must be issued on or after 01-01-2021 wherein creamy layer status would have been clearly mentioned.
|Categories||Seats in %|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||21%|
|More Backward Classes (NCL)||05%|
RPVT 2021 Affiliated University
we have provided university-affiliated colleges as per last year details:
|Name of College (Code)||Place|
|Mahatma Gandhi Veterinary College (CV05)||Bharatpur|
|M.B. Veterinary College (CV10)||Dungarpur|
|Apollo College of Veterinary Medicine (CV04)||Jaipur|
|Mahatma Jytiba Fule College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences (CV06)||Jaipur|
|B.S. College of Veterinary Medicine & Research Centre (CV07)||Jhunjhunu|
|Arawali Veterinary College (CV08)||Sikar|
|Sri Ganganagar Veterinary College (CV09)||Sri Ganganagar|
RPVT 2021 Entrance Exam Highlights
Candidates can check the basic information of the RPVT 2021 exam given below:
Name of the exam
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
Exam conducting body
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (Rajuvas University)
|Level||University- Level entrance exam|
A.H. Degree and B.V.Sc degree course
RPVT Official website
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode(Pen and Paper-based test)|
Admission in A.H. Degree and B.V.Sc degree courses offered by Rajuvas University
Stay connected for the Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2020 (RPVT ) conducted by Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences.
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner was established through a legislative act (No.13 of 2010) of Rajasthan state and became functional on 13th May 2010 with a mandate to impart quality professional education, to develop technologies suitable for promoting animal production in the state of Rajasthan, to transfer the technologies to field functionaries and to develop a centre of higher learning, research, and extension in the field of veterinary and animal science.