RPVT 2020 exam will be conduct to provide eligible candidates admission into A.H. Degree and B.V.Sc degree course. This exam is conducted once every year and is a university level entrance exam. Furthermore, candidates on qualifying this exam will be provided admission into the above-mentioned courses in RAJUVAS University in Bikaner and also in other affiliated private veterinary colleges. Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test will be conducted by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. Candidates need to go through the given below article of the RPVT 2020 Eligibility Criteria, age limit, qualification, reservation.
RPVT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check given mentioned details of RPVT 2020 Eligibility Criteria to know they eligible for the entrance exam or not:
Age Limit Criteria
Given below are the detail of Age criteria for RVPT exam:
- Must complete the age of 17 years as on or before 31 December 2020.
- Upper age limit for the candidates who belong to an unreserved category is 25 years as on 31 December 2020 and for those who belong to reserved category exclude physically handicapped category have 5 years relaxation.
Note: Authority will be considered the date of birth of the candidates mentioned in the secondary school examination mark sheet.
Must have the following qualification to appear for the exam:
- Candidates should pass the Senior Secondary/Indian School Certificate Examination/Intermediate Examination of class 12 from any Indian board or University which is established under the act by the State Governments or Central Government
- Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and other subjects along with English as a core compulsory subject.
- Applicants need to secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam for unreserved category, those who belong to reserved category 47.5% marks.
The Indian Nationals of Rajasthan Domicile only will be eligible to apply and appear in the RPVT 2020 subject to fulfilling the other admission eligibility conditions also.
Candidates shall not be allowed admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course, if they suffer from one of the following disabilities:
- Disability of total body including disability of chest/spine more than 50 per cent
- Disability of the lower limb of more than 50%
- Disability of upper limb
- Visually handicapped candidates and those with hearing disability
- Candidates who have a disease like Myopathies
- Disability which otherwise would interfere in the performance of the duties of a Veterinarian
Category wise reservation of the seats for the RPVT 2020
admission are mentioned below:
- !6 % seats are reserved for the those who are naturally born in Scheduled Caste.
- 12% to those who belong to Schedule Tribe caste.
- 21% for the Non-creamy layer Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- Candidates need to submit the OBC category certificate which should be issued by on or after 01 January 2020.
RPVT 2020 Application Form
The RPVT 2020 application form
will be available from the Second week of March 2020 online. It is mandatory for the candidates to fulfil all the eligibility criteria to apply for the RPVT 2020 registration form. The candidates are advised to carry all required documents at the time of filling the RPVT application form and applicants must pay the application form fee for the successful submission.