RTU DAT 2020 Application Form will be released in June 2020 by the Rajasthan Technical University, Kota on its official website. The applicants can apply online only and hence no offline form submission will be accepted by the authority. The seeking aspirants will have to register themselves and then only will be able to fill the form to appear in Rajasthan Technical University - Doctoral Admission Test. This exam is organised to offer PhD courses to qualified candidates. Go through the complete article to know more about the RTU DAT application form like the process to apply, dates of registration, documents required, etc.
RTU DAT 2020 Application Form Dates
Candidates can check RTU DAT 2020 Application form dates below in the given table:
RTU DAT 2020 Registration Dates
|Start date of online application form filling ||Third week of June 2020|
|Last date to fill RTU DAT 2020 application form||First week of July 2020|
|RTU DAT 2020 exam date||Third week of July 2020|
Stay connected to the page to know more about RTU DAT 2020.
RTU DAT 2020 Application Form
RTU exam form for DAT will be available in June 2020 on the official website of Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. Candidates must read the below given points to avoid any mistake while filling the form:
- Candidates must apply online on the official website of the RTU only.
- Fill the form by giving all the relevant information like valid contact number, email id, educational details, etc.
- Will need to upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature and other documents(if required).
- If an applicant wishes to apply for more than one department/centre, than in that case he/she will have to fill the form separately.
- If the information submitted by any candidate will be found to be incorrect or untrue then the application form will be rejected.
- A transaction ID / token number will be generated for the payment which has to be kept with safety.
- Once the filled form will be submitted applicants must check the status of the registration form continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes.
How to Apply for RTU DAT?
The candidates can apply online on the official website of the RTU DAT by following the below steps:
Step 1 - Registration
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the link " Apply Now".
- Fill the details for registration:
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile no. and submit to register themselves.
- A challan number will be generated which is used for the application form fee payment which a candidate has to keep safe.
Step 2 - DAT 2020 Application Fee Payment
- The next step is to pay the DAT application form fees, which is Rs. 3000/- for all category candidates (non-refundable).
- Fees can be submitted online through Bill desk gateway facility, via online modes credit card/debit card/net banking/other online payment gateway details.
- A candidate will have to pay any other admissible charges as applicable.
- Note - The online application form will not accept entries without his/her transaction ID.
Step 3 - Fill the Details
- After payment is made login with transaction ID/token number.
- The page will be opened where the candidates need to fill the details personal details, address for correspondence, educational qualifications details.
- Submit the details and save.
Step 4 - Print out of filled Application Form
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of filled application form.
NOTE- There will be no facility of editing /modifying the application form once submitted. Hence it is advised to fill the form correctly.