SASTRA UNIVERSITY 2021 Eligibility Criteria are listed in Information Booklet, For the academic year commencing from 2021 SASTRA University, Shanmugha Arts Science Technology & Research Academy will be admitting all the eligible candidates for its undergraduate B.Tech engineering courses based on their JEE Main 2021 scores and their 10+2 exam or equivalent qualifying exam aggregate marks.
SASTRA University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who have passed Class 12th or any other equivalent exam can see if they are qualified to apply for taking admission in SASTRA University or not. If an applicant shows up in class 12 in 2021 they are also qualified for sitting in JEE Main 2021 and hence taking admission in SASTRA University as well. In the event that an applicant has shown up in +2 examination in 2015, however, didn’t clear it is likewise not eligible to apply for admission.
Applicants should appear in all the 5 subjects as per the CBSE norms. If he/she is appearing for class 12th exams applicants must note down that regarding the percentile format, total marks achieved by them in all the 5 subjects are required for JEE Main.
The eligibility criteria for appearing in JEE Main exam 2021 is
- 12th or equivalent exam must be passed in 2015 or 2016
- Candidates appearing in the +2 or equivalent exam in 2021 are also eligible.
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should be the main subject in 12
- Applicant must have at least 5 subjects in 12th or equivalent exam.
|Number of attempts|
- Only 3 attempts are given to the candidates.
- Diploma (3 years) holders are qualified to apply.
- Applicants must be born on or after 01 October 1992 for general category
- 01, October 1987 for SC, ST and OBC category.
- Applicants must pass class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- No board marks will be checked for JEE Main score from the year 2020 onwards.
After appearing for JEE Main 2020 the applicants need to fill up the SASTRA University Application forms for taking admission in the university. The SASTRA UNIVERSITY 2021 Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech programmes is as follows:
- Candidates should pass 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics as their compulsory subjects and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science/Biology as one of their optional/vocational subjects.
- Candidates must pass from any of the recognised State/Central Board or any other equivalent examination, securing a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Bio-Technology/ Computer Sc./ Biology in one single sitting.
- The applicants must be of age below 19 years as on 1.7.2019 (21 years for lateral entry)
- All the applicants with the diploma in Technology/ Engineering are eligible to apply for direct admission to the second year of the relevant B. Tech. Programmes.
SASTRA University 2021 Application Form
The application form for SASTRA University B.Tech Admission will be released online on the official website of the University itself. Those who are seeking to apply, must apply online only.