SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed 2021 (SCERT Punjab Diploma in Physical Education 2021) admission notification will be released by the Department of School Education (Government of Punjab). Before applying for the exam candidates must make sure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. The candidates willing to take admission in Diploma in Physical Education course must fill the application form timely. Also, the candidates must read the complete article to know about SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed 2021 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling etc.
SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed 2021 Important Dates
Following are the important dates of SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed 2021
|Application date||To be announced|
|Document verification date||To be announced|
|Merit list release date||To be announced|
|Counselling date||To be announced|
|Classes start date||To be announced|
SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed 2021 Application Form
Application form for SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed College Admission 2021 will be made available on the official website.
- Candidates must be able to fill the form online.
- The applicants are requested to read the complete instruction and ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form correctly to avoid rejection of the form.
SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed 2021 Registration Fee
Applicants will have to deposit the SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed application fee in Director SCERT Bank Account.
|Category||Fee in Rs|
SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate must check their eligibility before applying for SCERT Punjab Diploma in Physical Education 2020
- Candidate must have cleared their Senior Secondary (10+2) Exam or Equivalent passed with a minimum of 50% marks for General Category and 45% marks for SC/ST Category.
- No aspirant with Re- appear Compartment/ Result later etc. in the qualifying examination will be eligible to apply.
- Applicants appearing in the l0+2 Exam/equivalent can also apply subject to above conditions.
SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed 2021 Merit List
Department of School Education, Punjab will publish the provisional merit list of the applicant for admission in Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed). can check Applicant can check the merit list from the website.
- As per NCTE rules, the aspirant of General Category who has obtained a minimum of 50% marks in l0+2 or equivalent will be eligible.
- Five per cent relaxation in marks will be given to SC/ST candidate.
- The admission will be given only on the merit basis.
- Merit will be prepared based on marks obtained in the qualifying exam i.e. l0+2.
- No additional marks -will be given for Higher Education/12+2.
- The applicants must have passed the Punjabi language up to Matric level standard.
- To ensure high-quality standards, any aspirant who has not passed subject English, Hindi, Punjabi, Science, Social Studies and Mathematics in Class X Examination will not be eligible to apply for admission to SCERT Punjab Diploma in Physical Education.
SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed 2021 Tie Breaker Rule
In case of a tie in the merit of qualifying examination i.e. 10+2, preference will be given to an applicant higher in age. In case of a further tie of such aspirants, preference will be given to candidates having higher marks at Matric level.
SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed 2021 Counselling
Online counselling will be held for the admissions for the academic session 2019-21, consisting of three phases.
- A Committee headed by Director, SCERT consisting of to Dy. Directors will supervise the whole counselling/ admission process.
- The Principals of DIETs and private institutions will scrutinize the documents of the applicants who are provisionally allotted their institute through online centralized counselling.
- Three phases of online counselling will be held to complete the admission process.
- The waiting list of remaining candidates with their merit wilt be displayed on the website from which the institutions can fill their vacant seats after the third phase of online counselling.
SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed 2021 Reservation Policy
Admission to the course and seats will be based on the Govemment/ Welfare Department Reservation Policy as under:
|General (Freedom fighter)||1|
| Physically Handicapped||3|
The above information is based on previous year data and references. No official notification has been released by the conducting body (Department of School Education (Government of Punjab)). Once it is released we'll update it here soon. Till then stay connected to Entrancezone for latest updates.
SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed 2021 Highlight
Given below the SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed 2021:
|Exam Name||SCERT Punjab Diploma in Physical Education (SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed 2021)|
|Conducting authority||Department of School Education (Government of Punjab)|
|Purpose ||To offer admission in Diploma in Physical Education course|
Stay connected for more updates about SCERT Punjab D.P.Ed 2021 at the department of school education