SCTIMST MPH and DPH 2020 exam has been postponed. Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum provides admission in MPH ( Master of Public Health ) degree and DPH (Diploma in Public Health) degree exams for the academic year 2020-2021. The SCTIMST written test has also postponed due to COVID19. To apply for the exam candidates must check the eligibility criteria. The applications are invited for admission to the MPH & DPH programmes of the Institute for July 2020 session. The entrance test will be followed by an interview on the same day. Candidates can check all the vital information regarding SCTIMST MPH and DPH admission from this article.
- SCTIMST MPH and DPH 2020 exam is scheduled to be held on 09 June 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19.
SCTIMST MPH and DPH 2020 Important Dates
Below are the SCTIMST 2020 Important Dates :
SCTIMST MPH and DPH Important dates
02 March 2020
Availability of online Application
02 March 2020
Last date to submit applications
30 May 2020
Downloading admit cards
Ten days before exams
Date of Written test
Date of Interview
Commencement of Course
SCTIMST MPH and DPH 2020 Application Form
The SCTIMST application form is available on its official website. Before filling the application form of SCTIMST entrance exam 2020, applicants need to make payments for the application fee through State Bank of India ( SBI ) website. After fee payment, applicants can proceed to fill in details in the application. In the online application form, provide personal details, educational qualifications, communication details, employment record and whatever asked. Candidates have to bring the duly signed application form, original age certificates proof, qualification and experience certificates which are to be displayed at the time of entrance examination/Interview along with self-attested copies of the following documents:
- Online Payment Receipt.
- An authentic document to prove age.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates/ EWS certificate (for economically weaker sections)
- 'No Objection Certificate’ in the case of employed/sponsored applicants.
- Certificates to prove academic qualifications.
- Experience certificates.
- Registration Certificate: For Medical/Nursing graduates.
SCTIMST 2020 Application Fee:
Candidate have to pay the SCTIMST Application fee while filling the registration form. Category-wise application form is given below:
SCTIMST Application Form
SCTIMST MPH and DPH 2020 Eligibility Criteria
1. Eligibility Criteria for Master Of Public Health (MPH)
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Medical graduates (MBBS), Dental graduates (BDS), Graduates of AYUSH [Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS), Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery(BUMS), Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery(BSMS), Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)], BTech or BE (Any Branch) and graduates of four-year degree programs in Veterinary Sciences, Nursing sciences, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, or students with a postgraduate degree in Statistics/Biostatistics, Demography, Population Studies, Nutrition, Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Anthropology, Social Work, Management or Law may apply. Work experience in a health-related field is desirable.
- Age: 40 years as on 1st July 2020. Age relaxation may be given in exceptional cases.
2. Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Public Health (DPH)
- Minimum Experience required: 3 years in Government service after MBBS
- Age: Up to 50 years as on 01 July 2020
SCTIMST MPH and DPH 2020 Admit Card
Successfully registered candidates can download their SCTIMST Admit Card from the official website itself. The admit card for SCTIMST Entrance Exam 2020 will contain the name of the program, date, time as well as address for the examination centre and much more. It is mandatory to bring admit card to appear for the entrance exam SCTIMST 2020, no one will be allowed to sit without the admit card.
After getting the SCTIMST 2020 Admit Card, the candidate has to check that all the mentioned details are correct or not:
- Roll Number
- Form Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Address of Exam Centre
- Exam Centre Code
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Other important instructions for SCTIMST
Along with the SCTIMST Hall Ticket candidates need to carry any identification documents at the SCTIMST 2020 entrance exam centre:
- Passport Size Photographs (2)
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID card
- UID Aadhaar Card
- 2 copies of SCTIMST Admit Card
- Photo Id Proof
Check the exam centres for written test and interview below:-
SCTIMST 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Written examination will be conducted only in English.
- There will be 100 questions. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- No negative marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
Though the SCTIMST entrance exam 2020 is of 3 hours, candidates may be required to be present at the venue at least one hour before the start time to complete various pre-examination formalities.
SCTIMST MPH and DPH 2020 Syllabus
The detailed syllabus is as under :
- Mathematics-Partial fractions, Algebra, Binomial Theorem, The Transformation of Axes, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Mathematical Induction, Permutations and Combinations, Complex Numbers, Pairs of Straight Lines, Definite Integrals, Coordinate Geometry, The product of Vectors.Parabola, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives, Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios, Properties of Triangles, Probability, Hyperbola, Ellipse, Random Variables and Probability Distributions, Hyperbolic Functions, Three-Dimensional Coordinates, Additions of Vectors, Circle, Integration, Theory of Equations, Differential equations, The system of circles, Matrices, Trigonometry, The Straight Line.
- Chemistry-Organic Synthesis, Redox Reactions, Bio-inorganic chemistry, Thermodynamics, Quantum Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Photochemistry, Acids and Bases, Analytical Chemistry, Analytical Technique, Chemical Kinetics, Structure and Bonding, Nuclear chemistry, Chemistry of Transition Elements, Inorganic reaction mechanism.
- English-Idioms & Phrases,Tenses,Comprehension,Sentence Rearrangement,Direct/Indirect Speech,Grammar,Active & Passive Voice,Transformation of Sentences,Synonyms,Vocabulary,Articles,Verb,Fill in the BlanksAdverb,Unseen Passages,Antonyms,Subject-Verb Agreement,Genera Knowlwdge,Indian National Movement,History – India & The World,Indian Constitution,Economy,Geography – India & The World,General Polity,Science & Technology,Cultural Heritage,Current Affairs – National & International,About India etc.
SCTIMST MPH and DPH 2020 Interview
After the entrance examination candidates will have to appear for the interview round. The final admission will be given on the basis of the performance of the candidate in both the written test and the interview. During the interview the candidates have to bring the self-attested copies of the following documents and the originals as well:
- The application form.
- Receipt of the application fee payment.
- Document of age proof.
- For SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates, caste certificate issued by Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- No Objection Certificate in the case of employed/sponsored applicants.
- Certificates of academic qualification of intermediate level.
- Certificates to prove experience.
- Registration Certificate for Medical/Nursing graduates.
SCTIMST MPH and DPH 2020 Final Result
Candidates will be notified of their provisional selection immediately after the Entrance Examination on the official website of SCTIMST. The final selection list will be put up immediately after the interview is conducted. The final announcement will consist of the names of selected candidates (in serial order), wait-listed candidates (in rank order). The number of wait-listed candidates will not exceed that of the selected. The selection of candidates will be purely on merit, based on the methods of the assessment indicated.
SCTIMST MPH and DPH 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can check seat intake for different courses below:-
|Course Name||Seat Intake|
|Diploma in Public Health||11 seats|
|Master's in Public Health||28 seats|
SCTIMST MPH and DPH 2020 Highlights
SCTIMST MPH and DPH Highlights
Name of the Exam
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
Date of Exam
Last week of May 2020
MPH ( Master of Public Health ) and DPH (Diploma in Public Health )
No. of vacancy
About Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences And Technology
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences And Technology, Trivandrum, is an Institution of National Importance with the status of a University under the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India with the main objective is to spread dental services in the world. The Institute focuses on advanced super speciality care of high quality, medical devices technology development of industrial significance, development of postgraduate training program in advanced medical specialities and health research of social relevance. This institute serve for the humanity as the rural people gets a bleak probability to survive. They don’t debase the quality of educating the people as they are the only pillar of making them survive. They build the vocation of the student in such a way that they become a successful doctor as well as a responsible dentist in rural areas. Institute offers post-graduate programs in medical sciences and biomedical engineering. It develops innovative postgraduate training programs of the highest quality in advanced medical specialities and biomedical engineering and technology