SET 2022 will be conducted to offer various Undergraduate and Integrated courses in different colleges under the Symbiosis International University. Admission will be offered to the exam qualifying candidates in the affiliated colleges/universities. Symbiosis International University conducts Symbiosis Entrance Test(SET) for admission into Law, Design, Management, Arts, Mass Communication, and Engineering. Interested candidates appear for an undergraduate degree program at Symbiosis University through SET 2022. Candidates advised reading the complete article of SET 2022 to know more about result, counselling, application process, etc below.
SET 2022 Exam Status
Candidates can check the SET 2022 exam status from the below table:
|SET Notification||Yet to Release|
|Application form ||Yet to start|
|Exam date||Yet to Announce|
SET 2022 Important Dates
The candidate can check the dates given below table.
SET 2022 Schedule
|Application Start||18 February 2022|
|Last date for an Application form||28 June 2022|
|Admit Card||July 2022|
|SET Exam Date||10 to 13 July 2022|
|Result||27 July 2022|
SET 2022 Application Form
SET 2022 Application Form
will be made available from 18 February(tentative). Candidate must keep these points in mind while filling the SET exam 2022 Application Form:
- All the information about the candidates should be correct and if found incorrect at the admission time, actions would be taken accordingly.
- Multiple applications of the same individual may lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- Recheck all the filled details before the final submission of the form to avoid the hassle.
- They must keep the copy of filled form for any future reference.
SET 2022 Application Fee
After filling the Registration Form, All the applicants will be asked to pay the SET Registration Fee of Rs. 1750/-
Mode Of Payment:
- Online Mode: In Online mode, fees can be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking
- Offline Mode: In case of Offline mode, Application fees can be paid by Demand Draft in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
*In case of cash payment, candidates have to sign the payment slip copy and send it to below-given address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Symbiosis International (Deemed University),
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi,
SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
General Criteria: Standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination passed from any recognized board OR equivalent government approved diploma (10+3) with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes).
Candidates can also check eligibility as per different courses-
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed their Class XII exam with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subject along with any one of the subject among Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or any other technical vocational subjects.
- Percentage Required: Candidate should have secured at least 45% marks (40% for the reserved candidate) in the qualifying exam.
For BA LLB/BBA LLB:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed Class XII exam from CBSE Board or any other recognized board.
- Percentage Required: Applicants must have scored at least 45% marks (40% for the reserved candidate).
- Appearing: Candidate appearing in class XII in 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed Class XII from a recognized board or hold a 3-year diploma from an authorized university.
- Percentage Required: Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks.
- Appearing: Applicant appearing in class 12th or final year of diploma can also apply.
SET 2022 Exam Pattern
For scoring well in SET 2022, the candidate must be aware of the SET 2022 exam pattern.
SET 2022 Scheme
Morning session (SLAT/SEED)
150 minutes (Two and half hours)
Total Number of Questions
100 (SITEEE exam)
Type of Questions
+1 for Correct and NO Negative Marking
Applicants can check the distribution of questions and marks from the below tables for the various test:
Distribution of Questions in SET General Paper 2022 Examination
Number of Questions
Analytical and Logical Reasoning
Distribution of Questions in SLAT Paper 2022 Examination
Number of Questions
For SITEE Paper 2022 Examination
Number of Questions
SET 2022 Syllabus
A. For SLAT and General paper in SET 2022, Syllabus includes the below-mentioned topics which are a must to score well in the exam:
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning
B. For SITEEE, the Candidate has to prepare on the topics of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
C. For SEED, the Syllabus of the entrance test will consist of questions from Design Aptitude.
- The candidate must go through each of these topics in-depth as the questions asked are above the average level.
SET 2022 Preparation Tips
Here are some of the most useful ways to start preparing for SET 2022:
- Candidates must go through the examination syllabus before they start preparing for it.
- Candidates should look up for famous books related to the syllabus or if there is a book available for that particular examination which includes practice sets and previous years.
- All the exams have a pattern which is closely related to the previous year examinations.
SET 2022 Admit Card
SET 2022 Hall Ticket will available once the registration process completed. Candidates are requested to do as mentioned below:
- If a candidate is appearing in more than one SET exam then they must carry the respective admit cards allotted for both sessions.
- If candidates are found without Admit Card in the examination hall, there are chances that the authorities might not allow them to sit for the examination.
- If there is any discrepancy found in the Admit Card particulars, the candidate should immediately get in touch with the Authority to get it rectified.
SET 2022 Result
SET 2022 Result has been announced online after the exam. Candidates must follow the instructions given below-
- Candidates must download their scorecard for future reference as it will be helpful during counselling and admission.
- A merit list would be released with the names and other details of the candidates who have successfully qualified for the SET 2022 Examination.
SET 2022 Counselling
SET 2022 Counselling will start soon after the declaration of the result. Qualified candidates can follow the given guidelines:
- Candidates who wish to take admission in the Symbiosis International University affiliated colleges must participate in the SET Counselling.
- There will be a Group Discussion and Personal Interview Round after which the total score would be calculated and candidates would be given admission based on that.
Colleges Accepting SET Score
Here’s a list of colleges and courses candidates can get into through the exam:
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Pune
- Symbiosis Center for Management Studies, Pune
- Symbiosis Center for Media and Communication, Pune
- Symbiosis School of Economics, Pune
- Symbiosis Center for Management Studies, Noida
- Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts, Pune
- Symbiosis School of Culinary Arts, Pune
SET 2022 Courses Offered
Below is the list of courses offered on qualifying the Symbiosis Entrance Test 2022:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) Information Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- Bachelor of Arts (Mass Communication)
- Bachelor of Science(Economics) Hons.
- Bachelor of Arts (Liberal Arts) Hons.
- Bachelor of Science (Liberal Arts) Hons.
SET 2022 Test Centres
The aspirants can check the SET 2022 Exam Centres below:
- Chandigarh / Mohali
- Delhi Gurugram
- Gangtok / Bardang
- Navi Mumbai
- Noida - G Noida – Ghaziabad
- Port Blair
SET 2022 Highlights
Check the basic information about SET exam 2022 below in the given table:
SET 2022 Basic Information
Symbiosis International University, Pune
Undergraduate and Integrated courses (BBA, BCA, BSc, Mass Communication, etc.)
SET Official website
To offer admission in various Undergraduate and Integrated Courses Offered by the University
Symbiosis International University
Symbiosis International University which is officially known as Symbiosis International is a deemed University. Its headquarter is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India. The university has 38 academic institutions spread over ten campuses in Pune, Bengaluru, Noida, Hyderabad, Nashik, and Nagpur. In 2002, as part of a larger program to grant autonomy to institutions of academic excellence, the Ministry of Human Resources Development conferred the deemed to be university status on three institutes under Symbiosis Society, Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) and Symbiosis Society Law College, which formed the Symbiosis International University.