SET 2021 Admit Card has been released for exam dates 10 to 13 July. The aspiring candidates can download the SET 2021 examination admit card now. The Hall ticket is used as a candidate verification resource at the examination centre. Hence, it is compulsory for all the candidates to carry a coloured print out of the admit card along with their valid photo id proof. The candidates can read through the information mentioned below to know more details about SET 2021 Admit Card.
SET 2021 Admit Card Important Dates
Admit card is an important document that needs to be carried along with a valid photo Id proof to the exam centre. Candidates can check below some important dates related to SET 2021 admit card.
SET 2021 Hall Ticket Dates
Release of Admit card
SET 2021 exam date
|10 to 13 July 2021|
SET 2021 Admit Card
The candidates have to follow a few rules. They are mentioned further:
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website only. Any other forms of sending the admit card shall not happen.
- The candidates are advised to go through all the details on the admit card beforehand. The errors in the admit card can be addressed to the authorities before the examination only.
- Any errors in the details on the admit card of the candidate must be taken to the notice of the SET authorities immediately.
- The candidates are advised to visit the exam centre one day before the examination to find out the best feasible route. This would help the candidates reach the exam centre in time.
- The examination centre given on the admit card is final. Any requests to change the examination centre shall not be entertained by the authorities.
- The exam date, exam centre, etc. must be checked for any errors and authenticity.
- The candidates are advised to bind by the rules and regulations mentioned on the admit card.
Documents to carry to SET 2021 Examination centre
The aspiring candidates for SET 2021 examination should note that all the candidates must carry the below-mentioned documents with them to the Examination centre. No entry would be permitted to any candidate who appears at the examination centre without the crucial documents mentioned in the prospectus at the Exam centre. Thus, the candidates must check below the given list of all the important documents that should be present with the candidate at the exam centre on the day of examination.
- SET 2021 Admit Card: All candidates must carry a coloured printout of their respective SET 2021 examination Admit card and affix a passport size photograph in the space provided.
- Government Valid Id proof: All candidates are required to carry their valid photo Id proof (entered in the Online Application form also) with them at the exam centre on the day of examination.
List of Valid Id proofs.
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card (with the photograph)
How to download SET 2021 Admit Card?
The candidates can check below the steps mentioned to download the SET 2021 examination admit card.
- Step 1. The candidates are required to visit the official website of SET examination in order to download their respective admit cards.
- Step 2. After opening the official page of the examination the candidates can log in using their SET Id and passwords provided at the time of their registration for the examination.
- Step 3. Eventually, the candidates can download their respective admit cards and take a coloured printout of it for further use.
Details mentioned on SET 2021 Admit Card
The candidates should very carefully check all the major and minor details that would be printed on their SET 2021 examination admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Examination Roll number of the candidate
- Examination centre and Venue
- Examination Timings and session of the exam
- General examination based instructions for aspiring candidates
Once the exam will be over candidates can check their result for the same. Click here to check the complete details for SET 2021 Result.