SOFT CET 2020 Application Form will be released by the School of Fashion Technology (SOFT). This exam is conducted to provide admission to the eligible candidates into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Diploma design courses. This exam is conducted once every year at the University Level. The candidates need to go through the complete article to know more about SOFT CET Application Form.
SOFT CET 2020 Application Form
SoFT CET Application Form will be released by Second week of November 2019 on the official website and of SOFT, Pune. Candidates need to read these points before filling the application form:
- The application form will be available online on the official website.
- The application form should be filled very carefully and also the candidates need to first read the eligibility criteria details and then start filling the online SOFT CET Application Form.
- Candidates must apply online only. No other mode will be accepted.
- Candidates must provide a valid email address and contact number as important information about exam will be sent on this email id and contact number.
SOFT CET 2020 Application Form Dates
The candidates need to go through this section very carefully to know more about SOFT Pune entrance exam 2020 dates. The exam dates are mentioned in the table given below:
SOFT CET 2020 Application Dates
SOFT CET Events
Opening of online application form
Second week of November 2019
SOFT Pune Application Form 2020 last date (without late fee)
Second week of April 2020
SOFT Pune Application Form 2020 last date (with late fee)
Third week of April 2020 to Fourth week of April 2020
SOFT CET 2020 Application Fee
The candidates need to refer this section to know about the mode of payment for depositing the application fee.
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can pay the application fee through either of these modes mentioned below:
- Application Fee for SOFT Pune entrance exam 2020 must be paid online either through credit card/ debit card or Net Banking.
- Fee payment can be be done through Bank Challan also. Challan slip should be downloaded and application fee must be paid at the bank designated by the University.
The following amount must be deposited as application fee while filling the SOFT Admission Form 2020.
SOFT CET Application Fee
Amount (in ₹)
Industry Integrated Program with International Exposure
- Application Fee will not be accepted through any other mode.
- Hard Copy of the Challan must be kept for further use in future.
Documents needed for filling SOFT CET 2020 Application Form
Following documents must be kept ready before the applicants start filling the application form:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Certificates of 10th and 12th classes
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree Mark Sheet
- Scanned copy of Identity Proof of the applying candidate (Aadhar card/ Pan Card/ College id proof, Voter ID card, Residential Address proof)
How to fill the SOFT CET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates who wish to apply for more than one course will have to fill the separate application form and hence submit the application fee for the courses they are applying.
Applicants need to go through this section and get to know about how to fill the SOFT Application Form 2020:
Step 1: Go to the official website of School of Fashion Technology (SOFT). Then click on the Registration Link which can be found on the home page.
Step 2: Enter the details such as name, contact number, e-mail id, password, address etc. to complete the registration process. After this, the applicants will get a user id and password on their registered e-mail id.
Step 3: Once the online registration process gets completed the candidates will be redirected to the application form page. Applicants will have to enter their personal, educational, contact and other required details.
Step 4: Next, applicants need to deposit the application fee, following which they will be provided with 20 questions to practice for the SOFT Entrance Exam 2020.
NOTE: Candidates will also have to attach the scanned copy of their signature and photograph.
Important Instructions regarding SOFT CET 2020 Application form filling
Candidates must keep the following points in their mind while applying for the exam:
- Provide a valid email id and mobile number as this will used to give important information about the exam in future.
- Login Credentials (User id and password) must be noted down carefully as this will be required in future (while downloading the admit card, checking the exam result, counselling etc.)
- If at any stage it is found that the information filled in the SOFT Pune Application Form is incorrect, the applications of such candidates will get rejected.
- Furthermore, the passport-sized photograph must be uploaded in JPEG format only.
NOTE: In case of any discrepancy while filling the application form candidates must immediately contact the concerned officials.
SOFT CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to first carefully read the SOFT Pune eligibility criteria details and then only fill the SOFT CET Application Form 2020:
UG course Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be appearing for their 12th standard exam or must have already cleared their 12th standard exam.
- Candidates having full-time diploma degree of minimum 2 years (after 10th standard from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education or State Government Technical Education) will also be eligible to appear in SOFT CET entrance exam.
- NRI and International aspirants must have an equivalent certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities(AIU).
PG courses Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must have completed their graduation degree in any stream to be eligible for the SOFT CET exam.