SSC CHSL 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in the month of December 2020 online on the official website by the SSC (Staff Selection Commission), Govt. of India. SSC CHSL 2020 test is a national level entrance examination which is organised to recruit the applicants for the posts of Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator (DEO)/ (DEO) Grade 'A' Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), in all over India. All the candidate are advised to read the complete article to know more about SSC CHSL application form 2021.
SSC CHSL 2021 Application Form Important Dates
The candidates can check here all the important SSC CHSL application form date 2021 which are given in the table below:
SSC CHSL 2021 Application Form Dates
|Releasing date of Application Form/Registration Form||To be announced|
|SSC CHSL Application Form Last Date||To be announced|
|Online Fee Payment Last Date||To be announced|
|Generation of Offline Challan Last Date||To be announced|
|Payment Through Challan Last Date||To be announced|
|SSC CHSL 2021 (Tier-I) Exam Date ||To be announced|
|Tier-II Examination Date ||To be announced|
All the above dates are officially released by the conducted authority and any changes in the dates will be updated here.
SSC CHSL 2021 Application Form
The application form was released online at the official website of SSC (Staff Selection Commission). The candidates make ensure about all the important points before applying for the SSC CHSL application form which listed below:
- The conducted authority will not release the SSC CHSL registration form through the offline mode.
- The applicants can fill the application form only through the online mode.
- The interested candidate has fulfilled all the SSC CHSL 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the examination.
- The candidates have to register themselves with the valid ID and password at the official website of SSC.
- The applicants must fill the application form correctly and completely for proper submission.
- The SSC has the power to reject the candidate's application form if:
- The application form didn't fill completely.
- The candidate filled the wrong information in any field.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to pay the SSC CHSL application form 2020 fees to submit the application form successfully.
- All the candidates are advised to submit their online applications before the closing date and not to wait till for the last date of submission to avoid the possibility of inability/ disconnection or failure to log in at the SSC website on the account because of heavy load on the website during the closing days of the application form.
- The SSC does not accept any responsibility for the applicants not being able to submit their application forms within the last date on the account because of any personal reason or for any other reason beyond the control of the conducted authority.
- After the final submission of SSC CHSL application form 2020, the applicants will not be allowed to make any changes in the application form. So, all the candidate make sure to not make any mistake in the application form.
- An applicant has to choose three centres, within the same region, in the order of priority. The candidate can't request for change of Centre later to the conducted authority. So, the applicants should select the centres, carefully and indicate the same correctly in their application form.
Documents Required for SSC CHSL 2021 Application Form
The candidate must check here all the important documents that will be needed at the time of SSC CHSL application form 2021 which are given in the list below:
- Candidates ID Proof Like:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Government Approved ID Card
- Driving Licence
- Credit Card/Debit Card for the payment of application form fee
- Caste Certificate
- 10th and 12th marks Sheets
- Candidates Recent Clicked photograph (Passport Size) in softcopy
- Candidates Signature in Softcopy
The candidate has to upload the softcopy of the documents the time of filling the application form. The size and format of those documents are given in the table below:
Required Documents for SSC CHSL 2021 Application form
|Required Documents||Format ||Maximum Size|
|Candidates Recents Clicked Colored Photograph||JPG/JPEG||100KB|
The candidates make sure to upload the documents with the described format and size otherwise the document can't be allowed to upload.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2021?
The candidate must follow all the step to apply for SSC CHSL application form online which are described in the given list below:
- The candidates have to visit the SSC official website to apply for the SSC CHSL application form.
- Then on the SSC main page click on the "Apply" button.
- The new page will appear on the screen where the candidate has to click on the "CHSL" button.
- The candidate has to click on the given link for the registration that will appear on the new page.
- The candidate has to fill the listed information to registered for the CHSL:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- After filling all the details on the registration page, click on the "register" button.
2. Filling the Application Form
- The candidates have to log in with provided user ID and password.
- Then click on the "Apply" button and then fill the application form which will appear on the next page.
- The details that candidate have to fill the details in the SSC CHSL application form which ate listed below:
- Personal Details
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- PwD (Yes/No)
- Identification Details (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport and Voter’s ID)
- Permanent Address
- Choose three Centre (In order of Preference from the same region)
- Click on the "Save and Next" Button and the fill the asked details in the next page.
- Qualification Details
- Marks Obtained in the 10th standard
- 10th standard year of passing
- Marks Obtained in the 12th standard
- 12th standard year of passing
- After filling all the details in the SSC CHSL 2020 application form, click on the "Save and Next" button.
3. Upload Documents
The candidate has to upload all the required documents in the SSC CHSL form to submit their form completely. The required documents for CHSL application form are listed below:
- The candidate's recent clicked coloured passport size photograph in softcopy
- Scanned Signature in Softcopy
4. Fee Payment
All the applicants have to pay SSC CHSL application form fee 2021 for the final submission of the application form. Application form Fee structure for all the categories in the SSC exams is given in the table below:
SSC CHSL 2021 Application form Fee
|For SC/ST, ESM (Ex-Service Men), PwD (Persons with Disabilities)||Exempted|
Note: SSC CHSL Form 2021 Fee once paid shall not be refunded in any circumstance.
Mode of Payments
- Online mode: All the applicants can pay the application form fee through the online mode via Credit Card, UPI, Debit Card, BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, RuPay Credit, Mastercard, Maestro.
- Offline Mode: The applicants can pay the application form fee through the offline mode by paying the fee in cash at any of the SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
The candidate must check SSC CHSL 2021
application status before submitting the form. All the candidate cross-check every detail again and carefully because if the SSC (Staff Selection Commission) found any mistake or wrong information then they have the power to reject that application form by which the candidates chance to get the post will also reject. The candidate can submit their application form after cross-checking and candidate must take out the print of the application form for future use.
SSC CHSL 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants are advised to check the SSC CHSL 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the application form. The important points about CHSL eligibility criteria are given in the list below :
- The candidate has a citizen of:
- India or,
- Nepal or
- Bhutan or
- Tibetan refugee who came in India before the 01 January 1962
- The candidate must have passed 12th standard from the reorganised Board or University.
- The candidate's age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 01 January 2021 to apply for CHSL SSC.
SSC CHSL 2021 Admit Card
SSC CHSL admit card 2020 will be released through the online mode by the conducted authority. The candidates are advised to login with the provided ID and password online to generate the CHSL admit card. To attend the SSC CHSL examination, to carry the admit card is compulsory for all the candidates.