TMISAT 2020 Application Form has been released and available on the official website and the last date has been extended till 02 September 2020. TMI Science Aptitude Test is the National-Level examination organised by the Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI). The exam is organised to offer admission into B.Tech Marine Engineering and B.Sc. Nautical Science at the Tolani Maritime Institute. Admissions to Lateral Entry into B.Tech. Marine Engineering (2nd year) program is also offered by the TMI. Candidates have to clear the IMU CET examination to get admission in TMI. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the TMISAT 2020.
TMISAT Latest Updates:
- TMISAT 2020 Application Form has been released and the last date to apply is 02 September 2020.
- IMUCET 2020 has been cancelled.
TMISAT 2020 Important Dates
The candidates can check the important dates related to the TMI Science Aptitude Test (TMISAT) is given below:
TMISAT 2020 Exam Dates
|Commencement of Application Form||Released|
|Last date for application to appear in TMISAT at National Centres||25 April 20200 02 September 2020|
|Last date for filling application forms to appear in TMISAT at Induri||31 May 2020 02 September 2020|
|TMISAT 2020 Exam Date ||04, 05, 07, 06, 08, 11 and 12 May 2020 To be announced|
|Date of exam at the campus||26 April - 31 May 2020|
TMISAT 2020 Application Form
TMISAT 2020 Application Form has been released and available on its official website. If a candidate wants to appear for TMISAT at National centres then he/she should apply before 02 September 2020. Check further information about the TMISAT Registration 2020 given below:
- Candidates can apply for the TMISAT through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill the necessary information asked in the application form.
- Also, they have to pay the application and online test fees either through online mode or offline mode.
- Need to upload the required documents in soft copy while filling the online form.
- Take the printout of the duly filled application form and the summary generated.
Documents need to be sent along with the TMISAT 2020 Application Form
One photocopy of each of the following documents needs to be sent along with the hard copy of the application form at TMI (Tolani Maritime Institute).
- Recent passport size photograph
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet (Candidates appearing for Class XII exam in 2020 may submit these copies after the declaration of results.)
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate / Birth Certificate (For age proof)
- Downloaded copies of class XII mark sheet from the internet.
TMISAT 2020 Application Fee
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the TMISAT Application Fee amounting Rs. 1200/- either through online mode or offline mode:-
- Online mode: Fee can be paid through payment gateway using Credit/ Debit card/ Internet Banking.
- Offline mode: Application fee and entrance test fee can also be paid via DD or Pay Order.
Note: The application fee, once paid, will not be refunded.
TMISAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have qualified the IMU CET and TMISAT to be eligible for admission in TMI. Apart from these, there are certain parameters that should be fulfilled by each candidate. The TMISAT 2020 eligibility criteria are given below:
Age Limit: The lower age limit of the candidate should be 17 years.
- Male Candidates - should be born on or after 01 September 1999.
- Female Candidates - should be born on or after 01 September 1997 (2 years relaxation is given as per the guidelines of the Government of India).
Marital Status: Only unmarried candidates are eligible to apply for the admission in TMI.
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have completed the 10+2 level examination or its equivalent with:
- A minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM).
- Also, should have scored 50% marks in English either in Class 10 or Class 10+2.
TMISAT 2020 Exam Pattern
It is important for the candidates to check the TMISAT 2020 Exam Pattern to prepare accordingly and score better marks. TMISAT 2020 consist of one main test and a Behavioral Assessment. The basic pattern of Tolani Maritime Institute SAT is given below:
Paper Format of TMISAT 2020
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Duration||90 minutes (one and a half hour)|
|Number of Questions||80|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (Objective)|
|Section||4 section - Physics, Mathematics, Analytical and Logical Reasoning|
- Negative Marking: There will a negative marking in two sections each in Physics and Mathematics.
Check the section-wise distribution of question of TMISAT exam:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
Note: After the completion of an online test (Main Test) there will a behavioural assessment. The duration of the assessment will be 30 minutes.
TMISAT 2020 Syllabus
The TMISAT 2020 Syllabus comprises the topics from CBSE 10 & 12 Syllabus of Physics and Mathematics. Candidates must know the complete syllabus of TMISAT to prepare accordingly. Check the syllabus of TMI Science Aptitude Test 2020 below:
- Unit 1: Electrostatics
- Unit 2: Current Electricity
- Unit 3: Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Unit 4: Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Unit 5: Electromagnetic Waves
- Unit 6: Optics
- Unit 7: Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Unit 8: Atoms and Nuclei
- Unit 9: Electronic Devices
- Unit 1: Relations and Functions
- Unit 2: Algebra
- Unit 3: Calculus
- Unit 4: Vectors and Three – Dimensional Geometry
- Unit 5: Linear Programming
- Unit 6: Probability
TMISAT 2020 Admit Card
Tolani Maritime Institute will release the TMISAT 2020 Admit Card after the completion of the registration process. The hall ticket will be uploaded on the official website of the TMI. Check further details below:
- Admit card is a mandatory document therefore, candidates must carry their admit card to the examination hall.
- Without the TMI-SAT Hall, Ticket candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
TMISAT 2020 Exam Centres
The TMI SAT 2020 online test and interview will be held at the following cities:
TMISAT 2020 Result
TMISAT result will be released immediately after completing the aptitude test.
- Candidates can check how much they have scored in the aptitude test on the official website of the Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI), Pune.
- Those who will qualify the aptitude test are required to then appear for the interview conducted on the same day of the aptitude test.
- The final selection is based on marks obtained in Class 10+2, rank in IMU-CET and score of aptitude test, personal interview and medical tests.
TMISAT 2020 Selection Criteria
It is compulsory for candidates to appear in IMUCET and TMISAT to get admission at TMI. TMI has its own selection process. The selection process is divided into 3 phases.
The registered candidates have to appear first in the online test.
The candidates who qualify the test are then required to appear for the personal interview. It is conducted by a panel of educators and maritime professionals. It is basically conducted to test the communication abilities of the candidates, clarity of thought, leadership potential.
The candidates selected in the personal interview are then, examined by the medical practitioners appointed by the Institute for certifying confirmation with the medical requirements laid down by the Institute.
TMISAT 2020 Highlights (Basic Information)
Check the basic overview of TMI SAT 2020 examination from the table below:
|Exam Name||Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Body||Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI), Pune|
|TMISAT Official Website||http://www.tmi.tolani.edu/|
|Course||B.Tech. Marine Engg. and B.Sc. Nautical Science|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
About Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI)
Tolani Maritime Institute is also known as TMI was established in 1998. It is a maritime college in Induri, Pune, Maharashtra, India and has 1500 students in its campus. There are only courses which are provided at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level. List of these courses in mentioned below:
- B.Tech. Marine Engineering
- B.Sc. Nautical Science
- DNS (IMU) programme
- Marine Engineering
- Technical Ship Management