is conducted by the Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI).
This exam is held at national to offer admission into B. Tech Marine Engineering and B.Sc. Nautical Science
programs in Tolani Maritime Institute. Admissions to Lateral Entry into B.Tech. Marine Engineering (2nd year) program is also offered by the TMI. TMI Science Aptitude Test 2021
will be held in the month of May 2021. Candidates must ensure that they are eligible for the exam if the authority will find any applicants ineligible at any stage they will cancel their admission. Go through the given mentioned article related to all essential information of TMISAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
TMISAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are advised to check their TMISAT Eligibility Criteria 2021 before applying for the entrance exam, to get an idea that they are eligible for the exam or not. Below mentioned are some information regarding the eligibility criteria:
Age Limit Criteria of TMISAT
Given below are the age limit criteria for candidates:
- Candidates must attain the minimum 17 years of age to eligible for the TMI SAT entrance exam.
- Candidates must born on or after 01 September 2000 to eligible for the entrance exam.
- For female candidates, there are two years of relaxation in age limit according to the Government of India i.e., born on or after 01 September 1998.
TMI SAT Educational Qualification
Must check the below details of qualification:
- Candidates must pass the Senior Secondary Exam(10+2) from any recognized board of India or any equivalent exam.
- Must secure at least 60% marks in class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Required to have at least 50% marks in English subject In both class 10 and class 12 examination.
Other Criteria of TMI SAT
- To eligible for the entrance exam candidates must e unmarried.
- TMI encourages the participation of both genders without discrimination.
TMISAT Physical Fitness
Candidates have to be physically or mentally fit for the exam. Given below are some points regarding:
Height Criteria: Candidates should have a minimum height of 157 centimetres with co-related weight and proportionate chest with a minimum 5-centimetre expansion.
Eyesight: Candidates must possess good vision. Movement of the eyeballs must be full in all direction and the pupils should react normally to light and accommodation.
Distance vision unaided 0.5 (6/12) in each eye or 0.67 (6/9) in better eye and 0.33 (6/18) in other eyes. Colour blindness is not permitted.
Other Test: Authority will take a test at the time of the medical examination or subsequently at any time during the program, candidates may be asked to undertake Drugs and/or HIV tests.
Cardiovascular System: There should be no instance of cardiac or vascular disease. An electrocardiogram should be within normal limits. Systolic and diastolic blood pressure must not exceed 140 and 90 mm of Hg, respectively.
Lymphatic System: All candidates must have a normally functioning glandular system without signs of tubercular enlargement or abnormality due to other diseases in the neck or other parts of the body.
Candidates can check the full list of TMI SAT Physical Criteria