TMI SAT 2021 Exam Pattern has been released by the Tolani Maritime Institute(TMI). TMI Science Aptitude Test is the National-Level examination organised to offer admission into B. Tech Marine Engineering and B.Sc. Nautical Science at the Tolani Maritime Institute. Admissions to Lateral Entry into B.Tech. Marine Engineering (2nd year) program is also offered by the TMI. Candidates can check all the relevant information related to the TMISAT 2021 Exam Pattern.
TMISAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants must have all the required details regarding the Tolani Maritime Institute(TMI) SAT exam pattern so that they have the knowledge of question paper pattern and accordingly prepare their time table to get good marks. Given below are the all essential information of TMISAT 2021 Exam Pattern:
- The entrance exam will be conducted in Online Mode i.e., Computer Based Test(CBT).
- Candidates have a total of 90 Minutes to the TMI SAT exam.
- TMISAT question Paper will be available in English language only.
- Question Paper has divided into four different sections i.e., Physics, Mathematics, Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
- There is a total of 80 questions in the question paper.
- The exam paper consists of Multiple Choice Question(MCQ) in which candidates have to select the right answer from four different options.
- With each wrong response, marks will be deducted. There is negative marking for Physics and Mathematics sections only.
- After the completion of an online test (Main Test), there will a behavioural assessment. The duration of the assessment will be 30 minutes.
Must check the given below table of the section-wise marking scheme of questions:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
TMISAT 2021 Preparation Tips
The Preparation Tips are listed below by the experts and are targeted for the Candidates planning to look for some guidance and moral support for their preparation which might help them in scoring than what they are planning to score:
- Applicants are advised to go through the TMISAT syllabus first, before start preparing for the entrance exam, they must prepare how to go on with each subject which includes the time distribution, management of resources and various other important factors.
- Make notes of everything, put tags and sticky notes.
- Must do the revision daily, so that there no chance to get confused or forget part or topic.
- Make stronger points even better and work on weak points as well.
- Practice previous year question paper or sample for better preparation and time management.