TNAU Application Form 2020 is available for admission in UG & diploma courses. The candidates can submit the online form until 05 October for UG courses & until 16 October 2020 for diploma programmes. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the deadline. The Candidates are requested to check the eligibility condition before applying for the UG course. Get the complete information of the TNAU Application form 2020 from here.
- The last date to apply for UG programmes have been extended until 05 October 2020.
- The candidates can apply for diploma courses until 16 October via online mode & 21 October 2020 via offline mode.
TNAU 2020 Important Dates
These are the following dates related to the TNAU 2020 Application Form. Candidates must go through the given dates:
TNAU 2020 Dates
|Application Form Online||07 August 2020|
|Last Date for Submission||17 September 05 October 2020|
|Application Form Online||10 September 2020|
|Last date for online application in the website ||16 October 2020|
|Last date for receipt of filled in application by post ||21 October 2020|
TNAU 2020 Application Form
The following are a few particulars about the TNAU 2020 application form:
- The candidate can fill the online application on the TNAU official website.
- All the candidates must fulfil all eligibility criteria of UG courses to fill the registration form.
- For filling the TNAU 2020 application form, candidates are advised to keep all the mentioned certificates/documents with them.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the credentials properly in the application form to generate TNAU Admit card 2020.
- Candidates must have to submit the application fee to complete the form filling process.
Documents Required for the TNAU 2020 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the documents while filling TNAU application form 2020 which are given below:
- Class 10th mark sheet & pass certificate
- Class12th mark sheet
- Class 12th class certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Nationality certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
How to Apply for TNAU Application Form 2020?
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill TNAU online application form successfully which are given below:
- Go to TNAU Online Admission official website.
- Select the "Undergraduate" button.
- Select the "New Registration" button.
- Candidates must read all the instruction properly.
- Candidate to fill the registration form properly in order to receive user ID and password in registered mobile and e-mail Inbox.
- All the notification related to UG admission will be sent to registered mobile number and email id.
- Press on “Proceed to Application” button.
- Select Candidate Login.
- Login required with your user ID and password.
- Mention all the personal details in the Application Form.
- Pay application online using e-payment link.
- The reference number will be sent to candidates registered Mobile number and e-mail inbox. In case, Candidates have not received the payment reference number from TNAU, wait for 24 hours.
- Login again with candidates user ID and password to download and print Joint Declaration Form and Appendices / Checklist. Signed Joint Declaration Form and other documents and originals must be produced at the time of certificate verification /counseling only.
- Candidates who have applied for seats under Differently Abled / Ex-servicemen / Descendants of Freedom Fighter / Eminent Sports Person Quota must submit the signed Joint Declaration Form with necessary Documents and Annexures IN PERSON ONLY to the Dean(Agriculture) and Chairman (Admission), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore ONLY.
- Candidates who have applied for seats under Industry Sponsorship / Non Resident Indian (NRI) Quota must submit the signed Joint Declaration Form with necessary Documents and Annexures IN PERSON ONLY to the Dean(Agriculture) and Chairman (Admission), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore ONLY.
- Originals must be produced for all the self-attested photocopies for verification. Only verified candidates will be considered for counseling.