TNAU Application Form 2022 or Tamil Nadu Agricultural University will release the Notification to invite candidates by TNAU exam for Under Graduate degree program under different specializations such as agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Home Science, Agricultural Engineering and Food Process Engineering for the academic year 2022. The Under Graduate degree courses are offered at various campuses of TNA University which includes Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, Killikulam, Periyakulam & Mettupalayam. The interested candidates can apply for TNAU Admission 2022 by online modes. To get the more detailed information regarding the Application Form, eligibility, and results, refer to the below article.
TNAU 2022 Important Dates
These are the following dates related to the TNAU 2022 Application Form. Candidates must go through the given dates:
TNAU 2022 Dates
|Events ||Dates |
|Admission Notification in Tamil and English||June 28 2022|
|Starting of online application||June 28 2022|
|Last date for online application||20 August 2022|
TNAU 2022 Application Form
The following are a few particulars about the TNAU 2022 application form:
- The candidate can fill the online application on the TNAU official website.
- All the candidates must fulfill all eligibility criteria of UG courses to fill the registration form.
- For filling the TNAU 2022 application form, candidates are advised to keep all the mentioned certificates/documents with them.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the credentials properly in the application form to generate TNAU Admit card 2022.
- Candidates must have to submit the application fee to complete the form filling process.
Documents Required for the TNAU 2022 Application Form
All the candidate make ensure that they attach all the documents while filling TNAU application form 2022 which are given below:
- Class 10th mark sheet & pass certificate
- Class12th mark sheet
- Class 12th class certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Candidate's signature
- Nationality certificate
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
How to Apply for TNAU Application Form 2022?
The candidate must follow all the steps to fill TNAU online application form successfully which are given below:
- Go to TNAU Online Admission official website.
- Select the "Undergraduate" button.
- Select the "New Registration" button.
- Candidates must read all the instructions properly.
- Candidate to fill the registration form properly in order to receive user ID and password in registered mobile and e-mail Inbox.
- All the notification related to UG admission will be sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Press on the “Proceed to Application” button.
- Select Candidate Login.
- Login required with your user ID and password.
- Mention all the personal details in the Application Form.
- Pay application online using the e-payment link.
- The reference number will be sent to candidates registered Mobile number and e-mail inbox. In case, Candidates have not received the payment reference number from TNAU, wait for 24 hours.
- Login again with the candidate's user ID and password to download and print the Joint Declaration Form and Appendices / Checklist. Signed Joint Declaration Form and other documents and originals must be produced at the time of certificate verification /counseling only.
- Candidates who have applied for seats under Differently Abled / Ex-servicemen / Descendants of Freedom Fighter / Eminent Sports Person Quota must submit the signed Joint Declaration Form with necessary Documents and Annexures IN PERSON ONLY to the Dean(Agriculture) and Chairman (Admission), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore ONLY.
- Candidates who have applied for seats under Industry Sponsorship / Non-Resident Indian (NRI) quota must submit the signed Joint Declaration Form with necessary Documents and Annexures IN PERSON ONLY to the Dean(Agriculture) and Chairman (Admission), Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore ONLY.
- Originals must be produced for all the self-attested photocopies for verification. Only verified candidates will be considered for counseling.