TNAU Result 2020 will be released in online mode on 29 September 2020. Candidates can check the result on the tnauonline official website. The result will be published after the deadline of Application Form will be over. TNAU Merit List for UG course will be released in pdf format and prepared according to qualifying marks. Candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about TNAU 2020 Result.
- The Result for TNAU 2020 for UG courses based on qualifying marks will be published on 29 September 2020.
TNAU 2020 Result Dates
Candidates can check here all the important TNAU result dates in the given table below:
|Publication of Rank List||29 September 2020|
TNAU 2020 Result
Applicant must check here all the instruction for TNAU result 2020 which is given in the list below:
- TNAU merit list 2020 will be released through the online mode on the tnauonline website.
- The rank list will be announced on the basis of the qualifying marks.
- The TNAU 2020 merit list will be released for the SC/ST, Reservation, Special Reservation, PwD candidates.
- The candidate who got the highest score will be preferred first for TNAU seat allotment in comparison with other candidates.
How to Download TNAU 2020 Merit List?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download TNAU merit list 2020 which is given below:
- Step 1: Candidate has to visit TNAU website to check result.
- Step 2: Candidates need to select the Examination tab.
- Step 3: Candidates have to select the Exam Result link
- Step 4: Candidates have to select one among the UG/PG/Diploma course.
- Step 5: TNAU Result will appear on the window screen.
- Step 6: Download TNAU merit list 2020 and search for their names, roll number, and rank.
TNAU 2020 Ranking Procedure:
Candidates can check result for TNAU 2020 mentioned below as per the last year, Aggregate Mark for TNAU 2020 admission is calculated as follows:
- Aggregate Mark = Sum of [(marks obtained in each subject /maximum mark for that subject) X 50].
- In the case of qualifying examination other than Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary (HSC) Examination, normalization procedure as ordered in the Tamil Nadu Admission shall be adopted for computing minimum eligibility and ranking:-
|Open Competition (OC)||55% aggregate in all subjects|
|Backward Muslim Class (BMC) and Backward Class (BC)||50% aggregate in all subjects|
|Most Backward Class and Denotified Communities (MBC)||45% aggregate in all subjects|
|Scheduled Caste (SC/ SCA)||Must pass in qualifying examination|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Must pass in qualifying examination|
Tie-Breaking Criteria for TNAU 2020
In cases where more than one candidates has got the same aggregate marks in the common merit list, check tie breaking criteria :
- Candidates who got highest marks out of 50 in Mathematics or marks out of 50 in Biology or(Botany+Zoology) will be considered.
- Candidates who got highest marks out of 50 in Physics will be considered.
- Candidates who got highest marks out of 50 in Chemistry will be considered.
- Candidates who is older will be considered.