TNAU 2021 Result will be announced by Tamil Nadu Agriculture University (TNAU) on the official website. Dates will be updated in this article as soon as the official announcement is out. Result will be out in a downloadable PDF format. Qualified students will be called for further rounds. Candidates can check all the details regarding TNAU 2021 Result from this article.
TNAU 2021 Result Dates
Candidates can check here all the important TNAU 2021 Result dates in the given table below:
|Publication of Rank List||To be announced|
|Counselling||To be announced|
TNAU 2021 Result
Applicant must check here all the instruction for TNAU result 2021 which is given in the list below:
- TNAU merit list 2021 will be released through the online mode on the TNAU online website.
- The rank list will be announced on the basis of the qualifying marks.
- The TNAU 2021 merit list will be released for the SC/ST, Reservation, Special Reservation, PwD candidates.
- The candidate who got the highest score will be preferred first for TNAU seat allotment in comparison with other candidates.
How to Download TNAU 2021 Merit List?
Candidate must follow all the steps to download TNAU merit list 2021 which is given below:
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit TNAU website to check the result.
- Step 2: Candidates need to select the Examination tab.
- Step 3: Candidates have to select the Exam Result link
- Step 4: Candidates have to select one among the UG/PG/Diploma course.
- Step 5: TNAU Result will appear on the window screen.
- Step 6: Download TNAU merit list 2021 and search for their names, roll number, and rank.
TNAU 2021 Ranking Procedure:
Candidates can check the result for TNAU 2021 mentioned below as per the last year, Aggregate Mark for TNAU 2021 admission is calculated as follows:
- Aggregate Mark = Sum of [(marks obtained in each subject /maximum mark for that subject) X 50].
- In the case of qualifying examination other than Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary (HSC) Examination, normalization procedure as ordered in the Tamil Nadu Admission shall be adopted for computing minimum eligibility and ranking:-
|Open Competition (OC)||55% aggregate in all subjects|
|Backward Muslim Class (BMC) and Backward Class (BC)||50% aggregate in all subjects|
|Most Backward Class and Denotified Communities (MBC)||45% aggregate in all subjects|
|Scheduled Caste (SC/ SCA)||Must pass in qualifying examination|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Must pass in qualifying examination|
Tie-Breaking Criteria for TNAU 2021
In cases where more than one candidates have got the same aggregate marks in the common merit list, check tie-breaking criteria :
- Candidates who got the highest marks out of 50 in Mathematics or marks out of 50 in Biology or(Botany+Zoology) will be considered.
- Candidates who got the highest marks out of 50 in Physics will be considered.
- Candidates who got the highest marks out of 50 in Chemistry will be considered.
- Candidates who are older will be considered.