Tripura ITI Admissions 2023 Application Form will be released by the Industrial Training Institute of Tripura under the Department of Industries & Commerce. The admission to various ITI Colleges in Tripura is conducted with an aim to provide admission to the applicants in different ITI universities and colleges located in the state of Tripura. After applying for it, the authority will release a merit list which will determine the admission of the candidates. Candidates can know all the details related to the Tripura ITI Admission Application Form 2023 from this article.
Tripura ITI Admissions 2023 Application Form Dates
Given below are dates for Tripura ITI Application Form:
ITI Tripura Online Admission 2023 Important Dates
Application form commences
Submission of application form
Release of Merit List
Tripura ITI Admissions 2023 Application Form
Application Form will be released by the Department of Industries & Commerce, Government of Tripura on their official website. Given below are some of the important information regarding the Tripura ITI Registration Form:
- Candidates should properly check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates can apply for multiple courses.
- Candidates need to ensure to carefully fill and check their filled application form as they cannot edit it after the final submission of the application.
- Any incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of the application.
- Candidates have to upload the mandatory documents in the prescribed format.
Tripura ITI Application Fee
There is no application fee for Tripura ITI.
Documents required for filling the application form
Following are the lists of document required to be uploaded while filling the Tripura ITI Admission application form 2023:
- Mark sheet of the High School Board
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Card
- Reserved Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Scanned Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Scanned signature of the candidate
How to Apply for Tripura ITI 2023?
Given below are the steps on how to fill the application form of Tripura ITI 2023:
STEP 1: Register
- Visit the official website, i.e., http://itiadmission.tripura.gov.in/ecounselling/.
- Click on 'New Registration' on the left side.
- Candidates have to fill in the registration form details like Email ID, Mobile No., and Password.
- OTP will come to the registered mobile no. After submitting the OTP, candidates have to select the course and click on 'Next.'
STEP 2: Filling the Application Form
- Candidates have to fill the following details in the form:
- Name of the Candidate
- Mobile Number
- Parents Details
- Academic details like marks secured in 8th or 10th class
- Individual marks in subjects
- After filling all the details click on 'Next.'
- Now, candidates will get two options to select “Save as Draft” or “Final Submit” the application. The candidate can now save their application in draft mode for further editing by selecting the “Save as Draft” option, or else submit their application finally by selecting the “Final Submit” option.
- Note: Once submitted finally, the application will not be further editable.
STEP 3: Submitting the application form
- If the candidate has chosen 'Save as Draft' mode, they can later edit and view the application. After being completely sure they can click on 'Final Submit.'
STEP 4: Choice Filling
- After submitting the form, candidates will get a dialogue box to appear on the screen.
- Candidates will be allowed to select multiple trades according to his/her preferences from different ITIs across the state. Then the candidate has to save and lock his/her choice preferences.
- This is a mandatory step.
- After locking the choice, click on 'Next.'
STEP 5: Printing the application slip
- After completing all the steps successfully, click on “Candidate’s Home” section. From here candidates have to take a printout of Registration slip by clicking on “Print Registration Slip.”
Tripura ITI Admission 2023: Eligibility Criteria
There is a basic eligibility criterion that all candidates should meet and then there are also different criteria for different courses.
- Age: The minimum age limit is 14 years and the maximum upper limit is 25 years.
- Residency: The candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Tripura and should be able to furnish a domicile certificate at the time of admission.
- Qualification: The candidate must have cleared at least 10th grade or 12th grade depending on the course taken. Given below are all the courses with their education requirement.
Stenography (English), C.O.P.A(Computer Operator & Programming Assistant)
Must be 10+2 qualified or its equivalent from a recognized board
Plumber, Welder, Mech. Diesel, Draughtsman (Civil), Surveyor, Mechanic (Motor vehicle), Fitter, Turner, Refrigerator and AC mechanic, Radio and TV mechanic, Electrician, Wireman, I.T.E.S.M (Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance), Electronic mechanic
Must be 10th qualified under a 10+2 scheme from a recognized board or its equivalent