Tripura ITI Admissions 2022 Result will be released by Industrial Training Institute of Tripura in August 2022 tentatively. It is conducted to nominate candidates for admission in different ITI universities and colleges located in the state of Tripura. Merit List will determine the admission for various posts in ITI. Candidates can check all the details regarding Tripura ITI Admission Result 2022 from this article.
Tripura ITI Admissions 2022 Result Dates
Given below are the dates for the result of Tripura ITI 2022:
ITI Tripura Online Admission 2022 Important Result Dates
|Notification releases||June 2022|
|Application form commences||July 2022|
|Submission of application form||August 2022|
|Release of Merit List||August 2022|
Tripura ITI Admissions 2022 Result
Merit List for Tripura ITI Admissions 2022 will be released by the Department of Industries & Commerce, Government of Tripura on their official website. Given below are some of the details regarding Tripura ITI Merit List:
- Candidates will be selected for Tripura ITI admission 2022 for various posts based on the qualifying degree marks which will be released by the main conducting authority in the form of a merit list.
- The merit list will have the name, rank & other information of ITI admission.
- Shortlisted candidates will then be further called for a round of counselling where the applicants will have to carry their original documents along with the photocopies of the same for verification purposes.
- Candidates will need to visit the allotted ITI to complete the admission related paperwork and other formalities such as payment of admission fee and so on.
How to Check Tripura ITI Admissions 2022 Result?
Given below are the steps on how to check Tripura ITI 2022 Merit List:
- Visit the official website of Department of Industries & Commerce, Government of Tripura.
- In the notification section, there will be a link of merit list for various trades.
- Click on the desired trade merit list link.
- Check and download the merit list.
Tripura ITI Admissions 2022 Counselling
Candidates whose name appeared in the merit list will then have to attend the counselling process. In the counselling process, they will be allotted with seat and have to verify their documents. Candidates can check the counselling schedule on the official website of the authority.
Documents required for ITI Tripura admission verification purpose
Here is the list of documents that the candidates must bring at the time of counselling for Tripura ITI admission-
- Class 8th mark sheet and passing certificate (wherever applicable)
- Class 10th mark sheet and passing certificate (wherever applicable)
- Class 12th mark sheet and passing certificate (wherever applicable)
- School leaving certificate/migration certificate
- Address proof like Aadhar card/ Driving Licence, etc.
- Domicile proof (if applicable)
- At least 5 Passport-sized photograph
- Caste/community certificate (if any)
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a competent authority
- Other relevant certificates (if any).
Tripura ITI Seat Alottment
Seat Allotment will be done at the time of counselling after the verification of the documents. Candidates can choose the desired seat at the ITI Trade. Candidates ensure that the seat selected by them cannot be changed after the counselling process is done.
Tripura ITI Admission 2022 is based on merit. ITI Admission in Tripura will commence from July 2022. Tripura ITI Admission is solely based on merit. Students are eligible to apply for these courses only if they have completed their education up to 8th class and in some trades up to 10th class.
Tripura established its first ITI in 1958 in Indiranagar and the number has now increased to 7 institutes. Since last year, the institutes have started providing admissions through online mode, making the whole process much smoother. The selection in these ITIs is done through the means of merit and even candidates with qualifications as low as 10th can apply for some of the courses.