TS LPCET 2020 Answer Key has been released on the official website by SBTET (The state board of technical education and training) on 06 September 2020. The objection against the answer key can be made till 08 September 2020. After the examination process will end, the board releases the answer key for the students. Information about the declaration of answer key is given to the candidates on the official website. The candidates can tally or cross check their marks and calculate the estimated score for the paper attended. The final answer key will be released after the declaration of results. Applicants can keep track of their answer key related information from here.
- The answer key for TS LPCET was released on 06 September 2020.
- The objection against TS LPCET Answer key can be made till 08 September 2020.
TS LPCET 2020 Important Dates
Candidates can view all the important dates for TS LPCET 2020 from below.
|TS LPCET 2020||Important Dates|
|TS LPCET Exam Date|28 Apr 2020
06 Sep 2020
|Answer Key Declaration||06 Sep 2020|
|Objection Against Answer Key||08 Sep 2020|
TS LPCET Answer Key 2020
There are some basic instructions for candidates regarding TS LPCET answer key.
- TS LPCET 2020 answer key will be released through the online mode only on the official website.
- All candidates are advised to download TS LPCET 2020 answer key pdf.
- Applicants are advised that they must compare their answers with the TS LPCET 2020 answer key.
- If any candidate has any objection with TS LPCET 2020 answer key, then they can challenge the answer key till 08 September.
- Candidates can't make any objection on TS LPCET 2020 final answer keys.
- All candidates are advised to check TS LPCET 2020 marking scheme before calculating the scores.
How to Check TS LPCET Answer Key 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps below for downloading the TS LPCET Answer key 2020.
- Step-1 At first visit the official website i.e sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
- Step-2 Find the new link for “check the answer key” and click on it.
- Step- 3 Download the answer sheet in PDF format.
- Step-4 Now candidates can cross check their answers.
How to calculate the score from TS LPCET Answer Key 2020?
To calculate the score from TS LPCET answer key 2020, there is a simple formula. Since there are two sections in the paper A and B, so the candidates need 40% marks in both the sections to qualify for the paper i.e ( Section A Physics/ Chemistry- 40% and Section B Mathematics- 40%). There is no negative marking in the exam and each question carries 1 marks.
Score=( Total no. of correct answers X 1 = 40%+40%)
TS LPCET 2020 Response Sheet
Along with answer key and question paper, university also releases response sheet for the candidates. To download the response sheet candidates need to use their login credential. TS LPCET response sheet contains the details of the response of the candidates given in the examination. Using the response sheet and answer key candidate can calculate the score.With the help of the answer key candidates can estimate their most probable score they can get in the examination.
How to Challenge TS LPCET Answer Key
The candidates if not satisfied with a response marked in the answer key can submit the objection in it by online mode. Challenge in TS LPCET answer key is to be submitted as per the format releases by the exam conducting authority. After taking appropriate actions, the doubts of candidates will be resolved.
TS LPCET Result 2020
The SBTET will release the TS PCET Exam result on the official website. The result will be calculated on the basis of the marking scheme and qualifying pattern. The candidates can check their results on the official website by entering their details such as roll number or registration number. After the declaration of results, candidates will be invited for counseling. Candidates have to report at the admission center with all the original documents. Rank cards will be published of the candidates after the declaration of result.