TSWR BLV CET 2021 Application Form will be released by Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad in the midweek of February 2021 tentatively. Telangana Social Welfare Residential BLV CET is organised every year at the state level to offer admission to the interested candidates into 6th class at Sainik School (Boys), Rukhmapur, Karimnagar District, Admission for Girls into 8th class at Centre of Excellence (Co-Ed), Karimnagar at Aluganuru, Karimnagar District and TSWR COE Gowlidoddi (G), and also for admission into backlog vacancies available in classes VI to IX in Telangana Social Welfare Residential [TSWR] Institutions functioning under the control of TSWREI Society. Aspirants should apply for the examination before the last date after checking all the details properly. Given below are all the details regarding TSWR BLV CET Application Form 2021.
TSWR BLV CET 2021 Application Form Dates
Given below is the schedule for TSWR BLV CET Application:
TSWR BLV CET 2021 Application Schedule
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Application & payment starts on||Midweek of February 2021|
|Application & payment ends on||Midweek of March 2021|
|Downloading of Hall Ticket||April 2021|
|Exam Dates for VI-VII||Third week of April 2021|
|Exam Dates for VIII – IX||Third week of April 2021|
TSWR BLV CET 2021 Application Form
TSWR BLV CET Application Form will be released on the official website of the main conducting authority. Given below is some of the information regarding TSWR BLV CET Registration Form:
- No application in physical format shall be entertained by the authority.
- Multiple application from the same candidate will be rejected.
- Candidate should check the eligibility criteria properly before applying. Ineligible candidate's application will be rejected by the authority.
- The authority has the power to reject the Incomplete applications any stage without informing to the candidates.
- Candidates should fill the application details carefully as after applying, details cannot be edited.
- Candidates have to keep the registration number provided by the authority handy.
TSWR BLV CET Application Fee
Without the application fee, the application form will not be submitted. Candidates ensure to pay the application fee before the due date. Candidates must and should have to submit the Online TSWR BLV CET 2021 Application Form by visiting any Meeseva Kendra or any internet centre. Given below is the application fee details:
|For SC, SC-cc||Rs. 150/-|
|For ST, BC, OC, EBC, Minority||Rs. 200/-|
Mode of Payment: All the candidate can pay the TSWR BLV CET application form fee through the online mode via UPI, Debit Card, Net Banking and Credit Card.
Documents required to fill TSWR BLV CET Application Form
Given below are the documents required to fill TSWR BLV CET:
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Address
- Local Status Certificate
- Marksheet of last graduated class
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Parents Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Credit/Debit Card or Netbanking Details
How to apply for TSWR BLV CET 2021?
Given below are the steps on how to apply for TSWR BLV CET:
- STEP 1: Visit the official website. Click on TSWR BLV CET Application Form Submission link.
- STEP 2: Pay the application fee through online or through Credit card (Payment gateway) for submission of application. At the online centre or payment gateway (By Credit Card/Debit Card) the candidate has to give the required necessary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number).
- STEP 3: On receipt of fee at the online centre or payment gateway, the candidate shall be issued a Journal Number with which she/ he can proceed with submission of application through the website. Note: Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- STEP 4: The applicants shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. Candidates should upload the income certificate, category certificate, proof of address, photo and signature of themselves.
- STEP 5: After filling the form, the candidates have to choose the class and course.
- STEP 6: Click on 'Submit.'
- STEP 7: On submission of Application, the candidate must take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number is given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the online application is to be kept for the future purpose.