ULSAT 2020 Application Form is available from 06 September 2019 and the deadline for form submission is 16 May 2020. It is organised for the candidates who are interested in pursuing their career in various Law courses offered by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. The application form for ULSAT entrance exam 2020 will be submitted in online mode while fee can be paid in both online payment and offline mode. The candidates can check the full article to know about the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Law Studies Aptitude Test 2020 Application Form details.
- Last Date for ULSAT LLM Programme Registration is 16 May 2020 and for LLB Programme is 15 May 2020.
ULSAT 2020 Application Dates
Tentative dates related to ULSAT 2020 Application Form for various courses is given in the following table:
ULSAT 2020 Registration Dates
| Events||ULSAT Dates|
|Online Application Form Release Date||06 September 2019|
|End of Online application|
15 May 2020 (ULSAT- LLB)
16 May 2020 (ULSAT- LLM)
|Starting of slot Booking||18 April 2020|
Candidates are suggested to fill the application form before the last date in order to avoid any inconvenience.
ULSAT 2020 Application Form
UPES has released the ULSAT 2020 Application Form on 21 September 2020. However, University doesn't make any official accouncement regarding the Last dates of registrations. Candidates can check the following points regarding ULSAT 2020 Application Form:
- Candidates can register for the ULSAT test in Online Mode Only.
- Candidates first have to visit the official website and then register themselves on the Entrance Test portal of the University to apply for the ULSAT 2020.
- Candidates have to give their valid Email and Contact number in order to complete their registration.
- After filling all the basic details required in the registration form, candidates have to pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Once the payment is made, then only registered candidates are suggested to take a printout of the confirmation page.
Details to be filled in ULSAT 2020 Application Form
Some of the particulars required in ULSAT 2020 Application Form are indicated below. These details must match with information mentioned in official records for verification purposes:
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent's / Guardian Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- Exam center
ULSAT 2020 Application Fee
After filling the application form successfully, candidates have to pay the ULSAT 2020 Application fee which is Rs 1350/- for all categories and there is no relaxation on application fee for any specific category.
Modes of payment
Candidate can pay the ULSAT 2020 Application form in any of the online and offline modes given below:
- Online mode: In online mode, Candidate can pay the application fee through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking.
- Offline mode: If any candidate want to pay the application form in offline mode he or she can use the following two methods:
- Application fee can be paid through Demand Draft which must be drawn in favour of “UPES Fee Account” with the following Address.
Admissions Officer, Centre for Continuing Education,
UPES-210,2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase- III
New Delhi – 110020
2. Payment through Bank
- Candidate can also prefer to pay their registration fee directly in Bank account of University which is given below:
- Bank Name- YES BANK
- Account Number-029894600000014
- Account Type- Saving
- Branch- Okhla Phase-2 New Delhi
How to fill ULSAT 2020 Application Form?
Candidate will require the following particulars for filling the ULSAT 2020 Application Form:
- An active mobile number
- An active Email ID
- Candidate’s scanned passport size photograph
- Candidate’s scanned signature
- Marksheets of class 10, 12 and Graduation (as per specialisation)
- National Identity proof- Aadhaar card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID or any other proof
- Category certificate, if required
- Banking details if candidate opt for online fee payment
The steps to complete ULSAT 2020 Application Process are mentioned below:
Step 1: Online Registration
- This step involves verification of Candidate‟s email id and mobile number.
- In this step, Candidate have to enter some basic details such as their name, city, state along with their Mail id and mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to the candidate while filling the registration form for verification purpose.
Step 2: Filling Application Form 2020
- In the next step, an online application form appear on the computer screen.
- Fill up Personal details, Qualification details, and Contact details.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details carefully and click on ‘Save’.
- Application Number of the candidate will be displayed in the new window.
- Candidate has to save this number to use it as login credentials for future use.
- Login using the Application Number, and Date of Birth by clicking on the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Then, Applicant have to enter the captcha given in the window.
- For the purposes of verification, following photo identification documents are allowed by university norms:
- (i) Aadhaar Card; (ii) Passport; (iii) Voter ID issued by the Election Commission of India; (iv) Bank Passbook affixed with the photograph (v) Driving License; (vi) Pan Card; (vii) any other valid Government ID Number and (viii) Admit Card issued by the concerned Boards (students appearing in Class 12).
Step 3: Upload Documents
- Participants have to upload scanned images of their recent passport-sized photograph, and signature.
- However, Candidate also have to upload some other documents such as Marksheets and Caste certificate.
- Click on ‘Preview’ to view the uploaded photograph and signature, and confirm it once they are satisfied with the quality of images.
- Specifications of the files are mentioned below-
ULSAT Image Specifications
|Images||Format||Dimensions (length x height)||Maximum size|
|Photograph||.jpg||5 cm x 1.5 cm||100 KB|
|Signature||.jpg||5 cm x 1.5 cm||100 KB|
Step 4: ULSAT Application Fees Payment
- Candidate can pay the registration fee by
- Online mode only such as Credit card/Debit card.
- Offline Mode as per instruction given in the above section
- The application fee for ULSAT 2020 is totally non-refundable.
- Enter the required payment details on the bank page, and they pay the registration fee.
- Candidates are advised to download the soft copy of the receipt of transaction and print it out for future reference.