Tentative dates related to ULSAT 2021 Application Form for various courses is given in the following table:
Candidates are suggested to fill the application form before the last date to avoid any inconvenience.
UPES has released the ULSAT 2021 Application Form on the official website. However, University doesn't make any official announcement regarding the Last dates of registrations. Candidates can check the following points regarding ULSAT 2021 Application Form:
Some of the particulars required in ULSAT 2021 Application Form are indicated below. These details must match with information mentioned in official records for verification purposes:
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent's / Guardian Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- Exam centre
How to fill ULSAT 2021 Application Form?
Candidate will require the following particulars for filling the ULSAT 2021 Application Form:
- An active mobile number
- An active Email ID
- Candidate’s scanned passport size photograph
- Candidate’s scanned signature
- Marksheets of class 10, 12 and Graduation (as per specialisation)
- National Identity proof- Aadhaar card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID or any other proof
- Category certificate, if required
- Banking details if candidate opt for online fee payment
The steps to complete ULSAT 2021 Application Process are mentioned below:
Step 1: Online Registration
- This step involves verification of Candidate‟s email id and mobile number.
- In this step, Candidate have to enter some basic details such as their name, city, state along with their Mail id and mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to the candidate while filling the registration form for verification purpose.
Step 2: Filling Application Form 2021
- In the next step, an online application form appears on the computer screen.
- Fill up Personal details, Qualification Details, and Contact details.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details carefully and click on ‘Save’.
- Application Number of the candidate will be displayed in the new window.
- Candidate has to save this number to use it as login credentials for future use.
- Login using the Application Number, and Date of Birth by clicking on the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Then, the Applicant has to enter the captcha given in the window.
- For verification, following photo identification documents are allowed by university norms:
- (i) Aadhaar Card; (ii) Passport; (iii) Voter ID issued by the Election Commission of India; (iv) Bank Passbook affixed with the photograph (v) Driving License; (vi) Pan Card; (vii) any other valid Government ID Number and (viii) Admit Card issued by the concerned Boards (students appearing in Class 12).
Step 3: Upload Documents
- Participants have to upload scanned images of their recent passport-sized photograph, and signature.
- However, Candidate also have to upload some other documents such as Marksheets and Caste certificate.
- Click on ‘Preview’ to view the uploaded photograph and signature, and confirm it once they are satisfied with the quality of images.
- Specifications of the files are mentioned below-
ULSAT Image Specifications
|Images||Format||Dimensions (length x height)||Maximum size|
|Photograph||.jpg||5 cm x 1.5 cm||100 KB|
|Signature||.jpg||5 cm x 1.5 cm||100 KB|
Step 4: ULSAT Application Fees Payment
- Candidate can pay the registration fee by
- Online mode only such as Credit card/Debit card.
- Offline Mode as per instruction given in the above section
- The application fee for ULSAT 2021 is totally non-refundable.
- Enter the required payment details on the bank page, and they pay the registration fee.
- Candidates are advised to download the soft copy of the receipt of the transaction and print it out for future reference.
ULSAT 2021 Application Fee
After filling the application form successfully, candidates have to pay the ULSAT 2021 Application fee which is Rs 1350/- for all categories and there is no relaxation on application fee for any specific category.
Modes of payment
Candidate can pay the ULSAT 2021 Application form in any of the online and offline modes given below:
- Online mode: In online mode, Candidate can pay the application fee through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking.
- Offline mode: If any candidate wants to pay the application form in offline mode he or she can use the following two methods:
- Application fee can be paid through Demand Draft which must be drawn in favour of “UPES Fee Account” with the following Address.
Admissions Officer, Centre for Continuing Education,
UPES-210,2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase- III
New Delhi – 110020
2. Payment through Bank
- Candidate can also prefer to pay their registration fee directly in Bank account of University which is given below:
- Bank Name- YES BANK
- Account Number-029894600000014
- Account Type- Saving
- Branch- Okhla Phase-2 New Delhi
ULSAT 2021 Exam Centres
UPES conduct their ULSAT exams at various centres in each state of India. Candidates can choose exam centres according to their suitability. A list of various ULSAT Test Centres 2021 for the exam is mentioned below:
- Bokaro Steel City
- Greater Noida
- Navi Mumbai
- New Delhi
- Rae Bareli
- Sri Ganganagar
Note: The university has the right to change/ cancel any test centre or city at its discretion( if required). In case of changes, new information will be updated as soon as the authority announces it.
ULSAT 2021 Admit Card
UKSEE 2021 Admit card will be available to the candidates in online mode only, on the official website – uktech.ac.in or candidate can get the direct link for downloading UKSEE 2021 Hall Ticket.