The application period for UOU Admission 2023 for the January 2023 session began on 1st January 2023 and will end on 28th February 2023. UOU is a haven for students interested in distance learning. The university offers undergraduate, graduate, diploma, and certificate programmes. The Uttarakhand Open University is accepting applications for undergraduate and graduate programmes. Candidates can fill out the application form either online or offline. Candidates can also send the application form by mail to the nearest study center. Numerous undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, certificate, and foundation courses are available at the Uttarakhand Open University. An online admission exam is required of candidates for management programmes. Based on the merit list, candidates will be selected for admission to various university programmes. To learn more about Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) 2023, read the entire article.
Exam Schedule for Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) in 2023
Candidates can learn more about the Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) by looking at the information below:
Application Form 2023 Status
Important Dates for the Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) in 2023
The crucial dates for UOU events are listed in the table below.
Events and Dates of UOU 2023
Admission starts from
01 January 2023
Last date for admission without late fee
28 February 2023
Last Date of Submission of Assignment (Semester) 2023
To be Announced
NOTE: Candidates must keep an eye on entrance zone to get all the latest update related to examination dates and other related information.
What is the UOU Admissions Procedures for 2023?
Candidates get the option of both online submission / offline submission of the application form. To apply form successfully, candidates must follow the instructions carefully given below for both online and offline.
- Before applying, applicants should carefully read the instructions provided on the online admission portal.
- Before filling out the Online Admission Form, candidates need have scanned copies of the following documents on hand:
- Eligibility Document
- Candidate Photograph
- Candidate Signature
- 10th Mark Sheet Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet Certificate
- The candidate must fill out and sign a self-declaration form
- Fill in the required information in the online application form carefully.
- The application form costs INR 250, with an additional INR 250 for late submission.
- Applicants for MBA and PG Diploma programmes in management must pay an entrance exam fee of IINR 1000.
- Fees can be paid online using a payment channel (debit/credit card or Net Banking).
- Candidates can also pay using BOB/SBI Bank Challan in the offline manner.
- Take a printout of the application form and send it in with your testimonials to the study center.
- The prospectus and application form can also be received by paying the required fee at the concerned Study Centers or the University Headquarters.
- Applicants must submit self-attested photocopies of their original documents as well as a signed certificate in the manner specified.
Documents required while filling the UOC Application form 2023
- Personal data (name, date of birth, personal phone number, parent's name, parent's phone number, and so on.)
- Communication Addresses (including PIN code)
- Details on the eligibility degree (College address, PIN code of college)
- A high-resolution image of your photograph that meets the requirements outlined in the Photograph Requirements.
- A high-resolution image of your signature that complies with the Signature specification's standards.
- Optional: To pay the application cost via online net banking, use your Net-banking username and password. You can also use the Bank challan mode to make your payment.
Highlights of the Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) in 2023
Candidates can check the below given table for getting some basic information related to college.
UOU 2023 Basic Details
Uttarakhand Open University
UG, PG, Diploma, and certificate level.
Offline (Pen & Paper)
To offer admission in various UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels.