UP D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form will be released on the Last week of June 2020 online on the official website. The UP D.El.Ed admissions 2020 will be conducted by the UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Educational Board). UP D.El.Ed 2020 (Uttar Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education) will be organised to offer a diploma in elementary courses in the government and private institute/colleges of the Uttar Pradesh state. UP D.El.Ed 2020 will not an entrance exam. The candidate will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th and 12th standard. Before filling the application form candidates must fulfil all the eligibility criteria of the UP D.El.Ed 2020. Candidate can read the complete article to know more about the UP D.El.Ed application form 2020.
UP D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form Important Dates
The applicant can check all the important dates for the UP D.El.Ed 2020 application form in the given table below:
UP D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form Dates
|Releasing Date of Application Form||Last Week of June 2020|
|Last Date to Fill the Application Form||First Week of July 2020|
|Examination Date|| |
UP D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form
Here are all the points about the UP D.El.Ed application form 2020 are given in the list below:
- The application form will be released only in online mode.
- Candidate can fill the application form on the official website of the UPBEB.
- The candidate makes sure to fill the application form carefully and properly.
- It is mandatory for all applicants to fill the required details for the successful submission of the UP D.El.Ed application form.
- Candidate can make any changes in the application after the complete submission of the UP D.El.Ed application form 2020.
Documents Required for the UP D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form
Applicants make ensure that they have all the listed documents at the time of submission of the UP D.El.Ed application form 2020:
- Scanned recent clicked applicant's coloured photograph.
- Candidate's signature which should be scanned.
- State Domicile Certificate.
- 10th standard marks sheet.
- 12th standard marks sheet.
- Caste/Catagory Certificate.
- Credit card/ Debit card for the payment of the application form.
How to Apply for the UP D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form?
Here all the steps are listed which must candidates follow to apply for the application form of UP D.El.Ed 2020 admission which is given below:
- Step 1: Applicant must visit the official website of the UPBEB. ---> "UP D.El.Ed official Website".
- Step 2: On the main page, move the cursor on the "UP D.El.Ed Admission" tab and click on the "D.El.Ed Admission" button.
- Step 3: Click on the "Registration" tab on the new page.
- Step 4: Fill the registration form with the Name, Valid Email Address, Date of Birth, Contact Number and fill the password.
- Step 5: After filling all the details for the registration, click on the "Register" button.
2. Filling The Application Form
Candidate must follow all the steps to fill the complete UP D.El.Ed application form properly which are listed below:
- Step 1: Login with the registered Id and date of birth on the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the "Apply Now" button and application form will appear on the new page.
- Step 3: Fill all the required details in the application form which is listed below:
- Candidate's Name
- Father's Name
- Mother's Name
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Permanent Address
- Select Course
- Educational Details
- Step 4: Upload the required documents in the UP D.El.Ed application form 2020.
- Step 5: Recheck the complete application form and then click the "Submit" button for the Successful Submission.
3. Upload Documents
Here are the required documents that candidate have to submit in the UP D.El.Ed 2020 application form which is listed below:
- Candidate's recent click photograph in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 10KB to 50KB and the dimensions must be 3.5cm * 4.5cm.
- Candidate's signature in the jpg/jpeg format and the size must be in the range of 5KB to 20KB and the dimensions must be 3.5cm * 1.5cm.
- 10th and 12th standard marks sheets.
- Caste certificate.
4. Fee Payments
Candidate has to pay the application form fee for the successful submission otherwise the application number will not generate for the candidate. The application form fee structure for the UP D.El.Ed 2020
admission is given in the table below:
UP D.El.Ed 2020 Application Form Fees
Mode of Payments: Candidates can pay the fee for the UP D.El.Ed 2020 application form fee through the online mode of payment by using the Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/e-challan. Candidates are advised to keep the UP D.El.Ed application form fee receipt safe.
UP D.El.Ed 2020 Merit List
The UP D.El.Ed 2020 merit list will be released online on the official website. The merit list will contain the details of the shortlisted candidates. The shortlisted candidate will be eligible to attend the counselling session for the UP D.El.Ed 2020 admission for the seat allotment.