UP Veterinary Exam 2021 Application Form is expected to be released in February 2021 by DUVASU, Mathura. UP Veterinary entrance exam is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalya Evam Go-Anusandhan Sansthan (DUVASU). The aspirants can fill the Online Application form for B.V.Sc. & A.H. Programme. The candidates can check the other details regarding the UP Veterinary Exam Application form 2021 below in the article.
UP Veterinary Exam 2021 Application Form Dates
UP Veterinary Form Dates 2021
|Application form release date||17 February 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||Last week of June 2021|
|PDET 2021||19 July 2021|
|PVT 2021||17 May (Prelims) and 21 June (Mains)|
|PGET 2021||05 May 2021|
|B.Sc. (H) Biotechnology/Industrial Microbiology 2021||01 July 2021|
Keep visiting the page to know the updates for the UP Veterinary Entrance Exam 2021 Registration dates.
UP Veterinary Exam 2021 Application Form
UP Veterinary Exam 2021 Application form will be released in online mode. Candidates must read the detail given below to avoid any mistake while filling the entrance examination form:
- Candidates must apply online on the official website of the competent authority.
- Upload the scanned copy of photographs, signature, and other documents like category certificate (if applicable), PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Candidates must check the application form status continuously whether their online application form is received, under scrutiny, accepted, defective, status after rectification, Rejected with valid reason.
- Application fees will be paid through any of the electronic payment modes only.
Important instructions to fill the UP Veterinary Exam 2021 Application Form
Candidates must follow the below instructions to fill the UP Veterinary Exam 2021 application form:
- Applicants must apply online on the official website www.upvetuniv.edu.in
- Candidates have to first register by entering their name, valid email, a working mobile number, and a password.
- Candidates must not use anybody else's email.
- Only one candidate can be registered with one email address.
- Candidates must give their mobile number because all the information will also be sent via SMS.
- Enrollment ID of candidates is sent on email as well as on the mobile number given.
- Candidates must keep their enrollment id along with password safe and confidential.
UP Veterinary Exam 2021 Application Fee
Candidates must check the examination fees details for the UP Veterinary 2021 exam in the given table mentioned below:
- Mode of payment - Fees can be paid online mode by Credit card, Debit Card, or Internet Banking.
- UP Veterinary Exam 2021 Registration Fee is Rs. 1800/- for all the candidates irrespective of Gender or Category.
How to Apply for UP Veterinary 2021?
The candidates will have to follow the below instructions for filling the UP Veterinary Exam 2021 Application Form:
Step 2 - Register
- Enter the details asked for the registration.
- Candidates Name
- Father's Name
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Academic Programme
- Submit the details
- Form Number will be generated note that for future uses.
Step 3 - Fill in the other details
- Click on the continue button to fill in the other details
- Educational Details
Step 4 - Make the Application Fee payment via any of the online modes.
Step 5 - Upload the Scanned images of the Photograph, Signature, and Thumb Impression.
Step 6 - Get the printout of the registration form for all future uses.
For any Assistance regarding the Application Form contact 0565 - 2471178 ( Registrar) and 0565 - 2471706 ( Controller of Examinations ), Email: [email protected].
UP Veterinary 2021 Application Form Correction
The aspirants can make the changes in the form while filling it only. No opportunity will be given for the same after the submission of the form. For any changes to be made click on the Edit Registration form to edit the detail. Fill in Registration Number and Mobile Number and Date of Birth and click On Submit.